Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry first feel when he realizes that the Union has won the second battle?
(a) confused and disbelieving
(c) betrayed in a way
(d) afraid of what will happen to him now
2. How does Henry's pipe-smoking friend feel about long marches?
(a) all right if there is a battle at the end of it
(b) all right because it keeps them in shape
(c) all right because it is better than doing nothing
(d) all right if it only means a new camp
3. What does one of Henry's tent mates ask him to do?
(a) to get him to a medic
(b) to take a few things to his folks
(c) to cover him while he rushes the line
(d) to say a prayer for him
4. What results from the order to move?
(a) They march several miles and return to camp.
(b) They march into an ambush.
(c) They march for hours and set up another camp.
(d) They march into Washington for a parade.
5. What do the Union soldiers do as the Rebels advance?
(a) run for cover
(b) hold their breath
(c) ready their cartridges
(d) say prayers
Short Answer Questions
1. After walking around all morning, where does the regiment go?
2. How does Henry's question about his bravery continue?
3. What brings Henry out of his stupor?
4. What are all the men doing after the battle?
5. What is Henry's initial reaction to the results of his first battle?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)