|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
(a) not to go to sleep
(b) not to touch the bandage
(c) not to talk or yell
(d) not to bump his head on a tree limb
2. What awakens Henry one morning?
(a) a bugle
(b) a fire in the camp
(c) an explosion
(d) a kick in the leg
3. What does Henry realize could happen to him as he runs down the road?
(a) If he falls now he will surely be trampled to death.
(b) If he stops for breath, he will never catch up.
(c) If he takes a wrong turn he could be shot.
(d) If he loses his concentration, he might get lost.
4. What does one of Henry's tent mates ask him to do?
(a) to take a few things to his folks
(b) to get him to a medic
(c) to cover him while he rushes the line
(d) to say a prayer for him
5. What does Henry see on the faces of sleeping soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry's friend reply to his offer to help him walk?
2. Who does Henry spot as he approaches his regiment?
3. What are all the men doing after the battle?
4. When they stop running, what do the men begin to build?
5. As a victim of nature, what does Henry feel he is being denied?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)