|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the men doing after the battle?
(a) making small talk
(b) keeping quiet
(c) thanking God
2. What awakens Henry one morning?
(a) an explosion
(b) a fire in the camp
(c) a bugle
(d) a kick in the leg
3. What does Henry feel at times about the wounded men?
4. How does Henry picture the advancing Rebels?
(a) as an advancing freight train
(b) as a great cloud of thunder
(c) as a red and green dragon
(d) as a swarm of bees
5. What would Henry like to find by looking into the eyes of a corpse?
(a) if the soldier had any pain
(b) if he is a yankee or a rebel
(c) the answer to his big question
(d) if he is still alive
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the troops feeling as they are still on the move?
2. After walking around all morning, where does the regiment go?
3. Why is Henry ordered to get Jim off the road?
4. What happens when Henry sees a man in front of him drop his rifle and run away?
5. How does Henry explain his absence from the regiment.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)