|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some of the soldiers do to make marching easier?
(b) hold hands
(c) make jokes
(d) shed their knapsacks
2. What happens when Henry sees a man in front of him drop his rifle and run away?
(a) He takes a bullet in the arm.
(b) He shoots the man in the back.
(c) He yells for the lieutenant.
(d) He panics and runs too.
3. What does Wilson help Henry do?
(a) locate a place to sleep
(b) find another rifle
(c) get something to eat
(d) get treatment for his head injury
4. After getting his wound treated, what does Henry do?
(a) sits and stares into the fire
(b) talks to a man by the fire
(c) begs for food and drink
(d) tries to get some sleep
5. After walking around all morning, where does the regiment go?
(a) back to Washington D. C.
(b) back to the same ground it had taken in the morning
(c) back to the original camp
(d) over near the banks of a river
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry feel at times about the wounded men?
2. What becomes Henry's grandiose image of himself?
3. What are all the men doing after the battle?
4. As the Union soldiers get back into position, what is happening?
5. As a victim of nature, what does Henry feel he is being denied?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)