|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry feel at times about the wounded men?
2. How does Henry describe Jim's wounds?
(a) like his side was eaten by wolves
(b) like a butchered calf
(c) like a split open watermelon
(d) like the hole in a doughnut
3. When they stop running, what do the men begin to build?
(a) log cabins for the officers
(b) small fires to keep warm
(c) walls around their new camp
(d) little hills out of anything they can find
4. What does Wilson help Henry do?
(a) get something to eat
(b) locate a place to sleep
(c) get treatment for his head injury
(d) find another rifle
5. What does Henry think the lieutenant is lacking?
(a) his horse
(b) a plan of attack
(c) a loaded rifle
(d) any appreciation for fine minds
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's initial reaction to the results of his first battle?
2. What are all the men doing after the battle?
3. How does Henry picture the advancing Rebels?
4. Instinctively, what does Henry feel about the future?
5. What do some of the soldiers do to make marching easier?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)