|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the men doing after the battle?
(a) keeping quiet
(b) making small talk
(c) thanking God
2. What happens when Henry sees a man in front of him drop his rifle and run away?
(a) He yells for the lieutenant.
(b) He panics and runs too.
(c) He takes a bullet in the arm.
(d) He shoots the man in the back.
3. What does Henry think the lieutenant is lacking?
(a) his horse
(b) a plan of attack
(c) any appreciation for fine minds
(d) a loaded rifle
4. How does he think men perceive him?
(a) as a mindless monkey
(b) as a greased pig
(c) as a piece of trash
(d) as a worm in an apple
5. How does Henry describe Jim's wounds?
(a) like a split open watermelon
(b) like his side was eaten by wolves
(c) like a butchered calf
(d) like the hole in a doughnut
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson help Henry do?
2. When they stop running, what do the men begin to build?
3. What is Henry's initial reaction to the results of his first battle?
4. Who does Henry meet up with as he walks with the wounded?
5. How does Henry picture the advancing Rebels?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)