|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Henry always viewed himself in the world?
(a) as less intelligent than others
(b) as unimportant and useless
(c) as one who always follows orders
(d) as different from other men
2. Why does Henry begin to think it would be better to be killed?
(a) to have his troubles ended
(b) to get some rest
(c) to escape his duty
(d) to teach a lesson to the lieutenant
3. What awakens Henry one morning?
(a) a fire in the camp
(b) a bugle
(c) a kick in the leg
(d) an explosion
4. Who does Henry spot as he approaches his regiment?
(b) the sergeant
(d) the lieutenant
5. What does Henry feel at times about the wounded men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new fear rises in Henry as the result of the tattered man's question about his wounds?
2. How does Henry see his current suffering?
3. What does Henry's friend reply to his offer to help him walk?
4. What are all the men doing after the battle?
5. Instinctively, what does Henry feel about the future?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)