Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson help Henry do?
(a) find another rifle
(b) locate a place to sleep
(c) get treatment for his head injury
(d) get something to eat
2. What does Henry see that is his first encounter with the reality of war?
(a) the body of a dead soldier
(b) destroyed fields
(c) wounded soldiers coming back the other way
(d) an abandoned canon
3. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
(a) not to touch the bandage
(b) not to talk or yell
(c) not to go to sleep
(d) not to bump his head on a tree limb
4. Running down the road, what is Henry trying to do?
(a) to keep up with the other men
(b) to keep his head down
(c) to load his rifle
(d) to find out what is happening
5. How does Henry explain his absence from the regiment.
(a) He says he got separated and received a head wound.
(b) He says he was there all the time but no one saw him.
(c) He says his wound knocked him unconscious.
(d) He says a lieutenant sent him on an errand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry picture the advancing Rebels?
2. What do some of the soldiers do to make marching easier?
3. What new fear rises in Henry as the result of the tattered man's question about his wounds?
4. What becomes Henry's grandiose image of himself?
5. How does Henry see his current suffering?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)