|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Henry about his head wound?
(a) It has blurred his vision.
(b) It feels like he is going to die.
(c) It is bleeding profusely.
(d) It doesn't hurt as much as he thought it would.
2. Who do Henry and his friend tell what they have overheard?
(a) their lieutenant
(b) the medics
(c) their other friends in the regiment
(d) their sergeant
3. What does Henry surmise as the men swarm toward where he is?
(a) that he will be trampled
(b) that they are looking for him
(c) that he had fallen asleep
(d) that the battle is lost
4. What does Henry first blame for his guilty condition?
(c) the man in front of him who ran
(d) the generals
5. How does Henry regard himself in comparison to the ones who stayed to fight?
(a) as physically weaker than the ones who stayed
(b) as having superior intellect
(c) as being more stupid than his comrades
(d) as being more of a hero than they
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Major volunteer Henry's regiment to do?
2. Who do Henry and his friend overhear on the road?
3. How does Henry know that the Union forces had won this second battle?
4. After the battle is over when Henry distinguished himself, what do he and his friend attempt to do?
5. Describe the man who helps Henry locate his regiment?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)