|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What honor does Morris receive once he is back on American soil?
(a) He receives recognition for his efforts on the Pharris.
(b) A family thanks him for fighting for his country.
(c) He is promoted within the military.
(d) He is thanked by the military for his work as a spy.
2. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
(a) Yellow, orange, and red.
(b) Important, urgent, critical.
(c) Best case, middle case, and worst case.
(d) Low importance, medium importance, high importance.
3. How does Morris get the Pharris back to land after it is damaged?
(a) He fixes and restarts the engines.
(b) He arranges for a tug to pull them back to shore.
(c) He plugs the holes in the ship.
(d) He engages the ship's secondary engines.
4. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
(a) She was raped and murdered at her University.
(b) She was killed by a Russian missile.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She left him for another man when he left to go to war.
5. What was Edward's girlfriend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Morris did not receive much warning that the journalist was to join his ship, but he determines that the journalist is professional. Why?
2. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
3. An American soldier and Major Chapeyev are shot down in the same area, and Chapeyev attempts to take the American captive. What does the American ask the Chapeyev that dissuades him from doing so?
4. Edwards and his group are supposed to reach a nearby mountain where they hope to be picked up. What are they supposed to do once they reach their destination?
5. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)