|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
(a) Yellow, orange, and red.
(b) Best case, middle case, and worst case.
(c) Important, urgent, critical.
(d) Low importance, medium importance, high importance.
2. What does Morris do to gain information from the Russian prisoners about the whereabouts of other vessels?
(a) He tries to convince the Russians to cooperate.
(b) He gives the Russians liquor and bugs their rooms.
(c) He tortures them for information.
(d) He witholds food and water until they tell him where other ships are located.
3. After O'Malley sinks his first submarine, Morris asks him when he'll be ready to fly again. What does he say?
(a) He's ready to go back up now.
(b) He'll be ready in maybe a week.
(c) He'll be ready next month.
(d) He'll never be ready to fly again.
4. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Santa Maria.
(b) The Audie Murphy.
(c) The Ruben James.
(d) The George Washington.
5. What happens to the captain that Morris replaces on his new ship?
(a) He suffers from epilepsy.
(b) He collapses due to a bleeding ulcer.
(c) He dies in an enemy attack.
(d) He has a nervous breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Russians locate a damaged American submarine, another Allied vessel distracts the Russians and leads them away. What is the name of that vessel?
2. Where was Georgiyevich when the information that led to the war was discussed with the Politburo?
3. What do Edwards and his men do when they realize that they have been located by the Russians on the mountain?
4. After Russians sink both submarines that are traveling with the Chicago, what country's submarine contacts the Chicago and asks them if they are alone?
5. In this section of the book, Sergetov questions a Russian soldier who has returned from the front. How is the soldier related to him?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)