Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
(a) Newport, RI.
(b) Quantico, VA.
(c) Tampa, FL.
(d) Norfolk, VA.
2. What happens to the Pharris in chapter 27?
(a) It's bombed by a Russian fighter pilot.
(b) It's hit by a torpedo.
(c) It hits an underwater mine.
(d) It runs aground on a sand bar.
3. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
(a) Edwards and his men were spotted while trying to signal for help.
(b) They believe someone is feeding information to the Americans.
(c) They saw Edwards and his men when they left their original hiding place.
(d) A Russian patrol found their footprints near their hiding place.
4. After O'Malley sinks his first live submarine, what does he say about his feelings?
(a) He says that it was the happiest day of his life.
(b) He says that the Russians deserved it.
(c) He says the submarine sinking was the saddest sound he'd ever heard.
(d) He says that he's ready to sink more submarines.
5. In Chapters 35-39, McCafferty scores a hit by sinking which vessel?
(a) The Turtle.
(b) The Foxtrot.
(c) The Triton.
(d) The Nautilus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Edward and Vigdis encounter an enemy helicopter, how do they avoid detection?
2. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
3. What is the full name of the captain of the Battleaxe?
4. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
5. What is unusual about McCafferty's kill in chapters 35-39?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)