Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
(a) Quantico, VA.
(b) Norfolk, VA.
(c) Newport, RI.
(d) Tampa, FL.
2. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
(a) They are locked in a store room and given minimal food and water.
(b) They are well cared for, but they are separated from the rest of the crew.
(c) They are tortured for information.
(d) They are executed.
3. Morris and his new crew work with another ship to sink an enemy submarine. What is the other ship's name?
(a) The Man O' War.
(b) The Battleaxe.
(c) The Harpie.
(d) The Audie Murphy.
4. After O'Malley sinks his first live submarine, what does he say about his feelings?
(a) He says the submarine sinking was the saddest sound he'd ever heard.
(b) He says that the Russians deserved it.
(c) He says that it was the happiest day of his life.
(d) He says that he's ready to sink more submarines.
5. Before O'Malley sank the submarine, what role did he play as a helicopter pilot?
(a) He did only intelligence and surveillance.
(b) He only flew supplies for the military.
(c) He did only search and rescue.
(d) He flew medical helicopters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doghouse tells Edwards and his men are told to "take a little hike." Where are they supposed to go?
2. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
3. In chapters 27-34, the Americans attack the Russians at the air base using what new technology?
4. What honor does Morris receive once he is back on American soil?
5. What is the full name of the captain of the Battleaxe?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)