|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The George Washington.
(b) The Audie Murphy.
(c) The Santa Maria.
(d) The Ruben James.
2. How many men escape the submarine that the Pharris sinks?
3. Why does O'Malley, a member of Morris' crew, offer the credit for the submarine kill to the other ship?
(a) The other ship hit the submarine first.
(b) O'Mally dislikes Morris and wants to make him look bad.
(c) The other ship has never hit a submarine.
(d) The other ship will have to fill out the environmental impact statement.
4. What marking will the Pharris receive that indicates that it has sunk a submarine?
(a) A special flag will be flown on the ship.
(b) The Pharris will be given a new name.
(c) A submarine will be painted on the bow.
(d) All of the men will be given special medals.
5. Terry Mackell has great success locating tanks with what kind of instrument?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about McCafferty's kill in chapters 35-39?
2. What is the full name of the captain of the Battleaxe?
3. In Iceland, Edwards and his men near the hill Doghouse told them to reach but are unable to approach it. Why?
4. What does Morris do to gain information from the Russian prisoners about the whereabouts of other vessels?
5. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)