|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Terry Mackell has great success locating tanks with what kind of instrument?
2. What causes a Russian soldier to locate Edwards and his men on the mountain?
(a) The Russian soldier sees them as he flies a helicopter near the mountain.
(b) The Russian soldier finds them on the air base's radar.
(c) The Russian soldier sees a repeated flash of light.
(d) The Russian soldier comes across them on a routine patrol.
3. What is the name of Georgiyevich's driver?
4. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
(a) The terminal and the supply housing.
(b) The electric plant and the tower.
(c) The barracks and the terminal.
(d) The airplane hangars and the barracks.
5. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Audie Murphy.
(b) The Santa Maria.
(c) The Ruben James.
(d) The George Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is O'Malley worried about Morris's ability to captain the Ruben James?
2. What do Alekeseyev and Sergetov conclude about the Russian offensive in Germany?
3. What British town houses the USS Nimitz while it is repaired and prepared for service?
4. When the Russians locate a damaged American submarine, another Allied vessel distracts the Russians and leads them away. What is the name of that vessel?
5. What happened to O'Malley that makes him relate to Morris's grief about the death of his men?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)