Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1 through 8
1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
4. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
5. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
6. What is the Russian Politburo?
7. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
8. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
9. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
This section contains 2,868 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)