|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Alekeseyev reports Sergetov's discovery about the Russians marching into a trap?
(a) He is given a medal for bravery.
(b) He is told to command his soldiers to retreat.
(c) He is dismissed from his post.
(d) He is warned not to pass the information on to the troops.
2. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) Ed Morris.
(b) Charles Nubuck.
(c) William Calloway.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
3. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
(a) Spezialkräfte forces.
(b) Spezielle Operationen forces.
(c) Vympel forces.
(d) Spetznaz forces.
4. When the Russians discover the soldiers Edwards's group killed at the farmhouse, what do they decide to do?
(a) Search for the band of Allied soldiers that must be nearby.
(b) Bury the Russians and leave the area.
(c) Report the deaths and await further orders.
(d) Assume they died in an accident and determine to be more careful.
5. In chapters 40-45, Allied forces execute a plan that results in heavy Russian casualties and the loss of many Russian planes. What is that plan called?
(a) Operation Battleaxe.
(b) Plan Tango.
(c) Operation Hawkeye.
(d) Plan Delta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
2. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
3. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
4. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
5. What don't the Americans know about Russia's ability to use nuclear weapons?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)