|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
(a) Political demonstrations to protest Russian oil shortages.
(b) Retaliation against the alleged terrorist's country.
(c) Increased diplomacy to solve Russia's problems.
(d) Forgiveness and reconciliation with Russia's enemies.
2. How does Morris communicate with the Russian prisoners from the sunken submarine?
(a) They use More Code.
(b) Morris speaks Russian.
(c) One of them speaks English.
(d) They use sign language.
3. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A military specialist.
(b) A bomb manufacturer.
(c) A spy.
(d) A demolition worker.
4. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
(a) They disguise themselves and hitch hike.
(b) They walk and then comandeer a truck.
(c) They hike to the nearest Russian camp.
(d) They force a local man to drive them to the nearest Russian company.
5. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
(a) They arrange the bodies to make it look like they were ambushed.
(b) They put them in their own jeep, push it off a cliff, and set it on fire.
(c) They leave them in the farmhouse.
(d) They bury the bodies in the fields behind the farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
2. How does Lieutenant Potter meet Edwards?
3. What happens at a local farmhouse when Edwards and his men prepare to ask for food?
4. Why does Alekeseyev want control of Russia's nuclear weapons?
5. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)