|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Morris sails from New York Harbor, he is joined by a reporter. What is the reporter's name?
(a) Rick Kogan.
(b) Patrick Flynn.
(c) William Calloway.
(d) Gerald Marzorati.
2. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
3. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
(a) They think that Chernyavin is still in prison.
(b) They are now under new leadership.
(c) They think that Chernyavin is working for the Germans.
(d) They believe that Chernyavin is dead.
4. In Iceland, Edwards and his men near the hill Doghouse told them to reach but are unable to approach it. Why?
(a) Their command tells them to change their destination.
(b) It is already occupied.
(c) The Russians have located their group.
(d) A helicopter is circling the hill.
5. When the Russians locate a damaged American submarine, another Allied vessel distracts the Russians and leads them away. What is the name of that vessel?
(a) The Pharris.
(b) The Reuban James.
(c) The Chicago.
(d) The Nimitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toland's first order of business once he reaches safety?
2. After the Russians have gained control of the air base, what is their one significant problem?
3. What is the name of the girl Edwards and his men take with them when they leave the village?
4. What is the name of Georgiyevich's driver?
5. What marking will the Pharris receive that indicates that it has sunk a submarine?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)