|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
(a) They hike to the nearest Russian camp.
(b) They disguise themselves and hitch hike.
(c) They walk and then comandeer a truck.
(d) They force a local man to drive them to the nearest Russian company.
2. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
(a) Commander Raymond Jarvis.
(b) Colonel Keith Oberhausen.
(c) Sergeant Chuck Meyers.
(d) Vice Admiral Richard Pipes.
3. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
(a) Black Night.
(b) Red Storm.
(c) Desert Storm.
4. How does O'Malley try to help Morris deal with the deaths of the men on the Pharris?
(a) He asks him to have a drink and has him talk about what happened.
(b) He encourages Morris to forget about the Pharris and focus on his new crew.
(c) He recommends that Morris see a psychiatrist.
(d) He asks Morris to write about the details of the attack.
5. An AP Moscow Correspondent publishes a new story about the Nizhnevartovskv oil refinery fire. What does it say caused the explosion?
(a) A disgruntled employee.
(b) A careless employee.
(c) A leak in the refinery's valves.
(d) A technical malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
2. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
3. Why does O'Malley, a member of Morris' crew, offer the credit for the submarine kill to the other ship?
4. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
5. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)