|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
(a) Spezialkräfte forces.
(b) Spetznaz forces.
(c) Spezielle Operationen forces.
(d) Vympel forces.
2. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(b) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
3. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
(a) That Russia intends to ask other countries for oil.
(b) That Russia intends to continue their arms reduction.
(c) That Russia is in desperate need of financial help from other countries.
(d) That Russia intends to go to war.
4. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
(a) His sonar is damaged.
(b) He is commanded to retreat.
(c) He is detected by the Russians.
(d) The Chicago is fired upon.
5. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
(a) The barracks and the terminal.
(b) The terminal and the supply housing.
(c) The airplane hangars and the barracks.
(d) The electric plant and the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
2. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
3. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
4. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
5. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)