|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
(a) Hundreds of firefighters and volunteers.
(b) Sophisticated fire extinguishers.
(c) Military helicopters.
(d) A freak snowstorm.
2. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
(a) The base's air terminal.
(b) Several runways.
(c) The air field.
(d) The flight command tower.
3. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
(a) His location is too close to the Russians.
(b) The Russians locate their hiding spot during a security sweep.
(c) One of his men betrayed their position to the Russians.
(d) His location is never really dark because the sun never truly sets.
4. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) Williams Blake.
(c) Michael Evans.
(d) William Calloway.
5. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Toland observes that the Allied forces are capable of beating the Russians, but they must be able to do what first?
2. While the Russians prepare for their offensive, four generals are court-martialed and shot. What are they accused of?
3. After the Americans attack the Keflavik air base, Edwards announces that he and his men will have to relocate to a third location. Why?
4. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
5. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)