|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
(a) Important, urgent, critical.
(b) Low importance, medium importance, high importance.
(c) Yellow, orange, and red.
(d) Best case, middle case, and worst case.
2. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A bomb manufacturer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A military specialist.
(d) A demolition worker.
3. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
(a) They are locked in a store room and given minimal food and water.
(b) They are well cared for, but they are separated from the rest of the crew.
(c) They are executed.
(d) They are tortured for information.
4. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
(a) They hike to the nearest Russian camp.
(b) They walk and then comandeer a truck.
(c) They disguise themselves and hitch hike.
(d) They force a local man to drive them to the nearest Russian company.
5. Who is the Russian Central Committee member who explains to Sergetov how the Politburo organizes reports?
(a) Henrik Georgiyevich.
(b) Dmitry Medvedev.
(c) Boris Georgiyevich.
(d) Georg Udovitsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
2. Who discovers the refinery fire?
3. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
4. What happened to O'Malley that makes him relate to Morris's grief about the death of his men?
5. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)