|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
(c) Boarding House.
2. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
(a) They are forced to fight for the Russians.
(b) They are forced to act as the Russians' servants.
(c) They are either killed or taken hostage.
(d) They are set free and told to warn the military that Russia is taking over.
3. What is unusual about McCafferty's kill in chapters 35-39?
(a) Three men flee on a recuse raft.
(b) The vessel is not severely damaged, but sinks anyway.
(c) The vessel sinks, but most of the crew escapes.
(d) The rescue buoy is deployed, even though all the sailors are already dead.
4. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
(a) Half of the people who knew about the attack were at the funeral.
(b) One of the parents of the deceased made a scene.
(c) The Politburo used the funeral as an excuse to discuss politics publicly.
(d) He feels responsible for the death of the children.
5. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
(a) It is abandoned.
(b) The fate of the house itself is not mentioned.
(c) Edwards and his men burn it.
(d) The Russians occupy the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the air base in Iceland?
2. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
3. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
4. What is notable about the "terrorist's" statement that angers Toland's superiors?
5. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)