|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
(a) A merchant ship.
(b) A Russian oil tanker.
(c) A warship.
(d) A submarine.
2. Toland believes that the incident in Russia was faked. What reason would Russia have to fake something of this magnitude?
(a) Faking a terrorist attack would make other countries feel bad for Russia and offer them oil.
(b) An explosion would frighten Russians and make them want to go to war.
(c) Faking an attack would allow Russia to declare war on another country.
(d) Faking a terrorist attack would justify heightened military activity.
3. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Seven to nine days.
(b) Two to three weeks.
(c) Three to four years.
(d) Six to eight months.
4. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) Charles Nubuck.
(b) Ed Morris.
(c) Patrick Flynn.
(d) William Calloway.
5. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
2. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
3. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
4. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
5. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)