|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapters 27-34, the Americans attack the Russians at the air base using what new technology?
(a) Radar-jamming technology.
(b) Heat-seeking missiles.
(c) Planes that are undetected by radars.
(d) Unmanned fighter drones.
2. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
(a) Newport, RI.
(b) Norfolk, VA.
(c) Tampa, FL.
(d) Quantico, VA.
3. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
(a) The Politburo used the funeral as an excuse to discuss politics publicly.
(b) One of the parents of the deceased made a scene.
(c) He feels responsible for the death of the children.
(d) Half of the people who knew about the attack were at the funeral.
4. An American soldier and Major Chapeyev are shot down in the same area, and Chapeyev attempts to take the American captive. What does the American ask the Chapeyev that dissuades him from doing so?
(a) He asks the Russian if he can really bear to kill him in cold blood.
(b) He asks the Russian if he has enough shark repellent.
(c) He asks the Russian if captives really matter at sea.
(d) He asks the Russian to share his water with him.
5. Toland observes that the Allied forces are capable of beating the Russians, but they must be able to do what first?
(a) Cooperate with other countries.
(b) Buy more missiles.
(c) Intimidate them.
(d) Locate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. Morris decides to treat the prisoners from the sunken submarine in a very unusual way. Why does Morris decide to treat the prisoners this way?
3. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
4. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
5. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)