|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
(a) The European Union.
(b) The Russian Council.
(d) The United Nations.
2. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
(b) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
(c) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
(d) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
3. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
(a) His men are low on ammunition.
(b) His men are too exhausted to move.
(c) It will take hours to make a short journey.
(d) The new location will be even less safe.
4. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
5. How many men escape the submarine that the Pharris sinks?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapters 27-34, the Americans attack the Russians at the air base using what new technology?
2. Doghouse tells Edwards and his men are told to "take a little hike." Where are they supposed to go?
3. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
4. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
5. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)