|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
(a) The Chicago.
(b) The Lincolon.
(c) The Nimitz.
(d) The Pharris.
2. Where is the air base in Iceland?
3. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
(a) A merchant ship.
(b) A Russian oil tanker.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A warship.
4. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
(a) He convinced the others to trust Chernyavin.
(b) He showed bravery by being the last man out of the vehicle.
(c) He is very eager to begin fighting the Germans.
(d) The explosion destroyed their paperwork so the enemy can't get it.
5. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
(a) The USS Ingham.
(b) The USS Pharris.
(c) The USS Lincolon.
(d) The USS Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
2. How does Morris get the Pharris back to land after it is damaged?
3. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
4. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
5. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)