|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With plastic explosives.
(b) With dynamite.
(c) With a rocket-launcher.
(d) With a hand-grenade.
2. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
(a) He loses his temper and slaps one of his men.
(b) He executes a Russian patrol that discovers his men.
(c) He freezes while crossing a road and is nearly discovered.
(d) One of his men is killed by a Russian patrol.
3. What do Alekeseyev and Sergetov conclude about the Russian offensive in Germany?
(a) The offensive is not going well.
(b) The Germans are close to surrendering.
(c) The Russian offensive is going according to plan.
(d) The Russians are capable of winning but need more weapons.
4. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
(a) He's trying to intimidate other countries with boasts about Russia's well-being.
(b) He's trying to divert attention from Russia's upcoming offensive.
(c) He's trying to gain favor with other countries by asking for their help.
(d) He's trying to draw attention away from Russia's weakened state.
5. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
(a) Norfolk, VA.
(b) Tampa, FL.
(c) Quantico, VA.
(d) Newport, RI.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
2. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
3. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
4. After the Russians have gained control of the air base, what is their one significant problem?
5. Alekeseyev is promised that the Russian Navy can achieve a certain goal. What is it?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)