|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Malley try to help Morris deal with the deaths of the men on the Pharris?
(a) He asks him to have a drink and has him talk about what happened.
(b) He encourages Morris to forget about the Pharris and focus on his new crew.
(c) He recommends that Morris see a psychiatrist.
(d) He asks Morris to write about the details of the attack.
2. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The George Washington.
(b) The Audie Murphy.
(c) The Ruben James.
(d) The Santa Maria.
3. What kind of submarine does Morris and the other ship sink?
(a) An oil-powered submarine.
(b) A nuclear submarine.
(c) An internal-combustion submarine.
(d) A coal-burning submarine.
4. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
(a) The Soviets launch missiles at American warships.
(b) The American government decides to scrap the operation.
(c) The American satellites go down.
(d) The Soviets attack American forces.
5. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
(b) Extensive military action.
(c) Shock and awe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
2. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
3. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
4. Why is O'Malley worried about Morris's ability to captain the Ruben James?
5. While the Russian soldiers are looking for Edwards and his men, what happens to distract them?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)