|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
(a) "Peace out."
(b) "Surrender immediately."
(c) "Retreat and evade."
(d) "Bug out."
2. How does Morris get the Pharris back to land after it is damaged?
(a) He plugs the holes in the ship.
(b) He engages the ship's secondary engines.
(c) He arranges for a tug to pull them back to shore.
(d) He fixes and restarts the engines.
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(b) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
(c) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
4. When the Russians discover the soldiers Edwards's group killed at the farmhouse, what do they decide to do?
(a) Report the deaths and await further orders.
(b) Bury the Russians and leave the area.
(c) Search for the band of Allied soldiers that must be nearby.
(d) Assume they died in an accident and determine to be more careful.
5. What happens to the captain that Morris replaces on his new ship?
(a) He dies in an enemy attack.
(b) He has a nervous breakdown.
(c) He collapses due to a bleeding ulcer.
(d) He suffers from epilepsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
2. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
3. Where is the air base in Iceland?
4. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
5. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)