|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Horst Mahler.
(b) Axel Springer.
(c) Franz Meinhof.
(d) Gerhardt Falken.
2. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
(a) Cambodia and South Korea.
(b) Afghanistan and Jordan.
(c) England and Ireland.
(d) West Germany and the Low Countries.
3. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Two to three weeks.
(b) Six to eight months.
(c) Three to four years.
(d) Seven to nine days.
4. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
(a) The air field.
(b) The flight command tower.
(c) Several runways.
(d) The base's air terminal.
5. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
(a) That Russia intends to continue their arms reduction.
(b) That Russia intends to ask other countries for oil.
(c) That Russia is in desperate need of financial help from other countries.
(d) That Russia intends to go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Edwards and his men told to do once they leave their hiding place?
2. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
3. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
4. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
5. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)