|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
(a) They take apart Russian rocket-launchers.
(b) They shut down nuclear reactors.
(c) They dismantle nuclear warheads.
(d) They fill torpedo tubes with concrete.
2. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
(b) Alexander Taneyev.
(c) Dmitri Shostakovich.
(d) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
3. Morris did not receive much warning that the journalist was to join his ship, but he determines that the journalist is professional. Why?
(a) The journalist only carries one bag.
(b) The journalist stays out of the way.
(c) The journalist is very well-spoken.
(d) The journalist has a good reputation.
4. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
(a) The Russians locate their hiding spot during a security sweep.
(b) His location is too close to the Russians.
(c) His location is never really dark because the sun never truly sets.
(d) One of his men betrayed their position to the Russians.
5. Command asks Edwards a series of questions to confirm his identity. One question makes him so angry he refuses to answer. What was it?
(a) What happened to his girlfriend.
(b) Why his wife divorced him.
(c) Why his father left his family.
(d) Where his mother is buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
2. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
3. While the Russian soldiers are looking for Edwards and his men, what happens to distract them?
4. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
5. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)