|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Michael Evans.
(b) William Calloway.
(c) Patrick Flynn.
(d) Williams Blake.
2. The execution of four Russian generals has a profound impact on the rest of the Russian military. How do other military officers respond?
(a) By being more deeply committed to the Russian government.
(b) They are angry that the Russian government interfered with the military.
(c) They are pleased that rogue officers were caught and punished.
(d) By being fearful toward the Russian government.
3. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(b) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
4. Morris is reassigned to a new ship. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Ruben James.
(b) The Santa Maria.
(c) The George Washington.
(d) The Audie Murphy.
5. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
(a) They bury the bodies in the fields behind the farmhouse.
(b) They put them in their own jeep, push it off a cliff, and set it on fire.
(c) They arrange the bodies to make it look like they were ambushed.
(d) They leave them in the farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
2. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
3. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
4. After McCafferty arrives in Scotland, what does he discover about his skirmish with the Russian convoy?
5. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)