|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
(a) That they need weapons, and should negotiate with Europe to get them.
(b) That they need oil, and that they must take it by force.
(c) That they need oil, and that they must purchase as much as possible.
(d) That secretly manufacturing weapons will solve their problems.
2. What is Toland's first order of business once he reaches safety?
(a) To return immediately to America.
(b) To report to his commanding officers.
(c) To give an account of the attack to military officials.
(d) To notify his family that he is safe.
3. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
(a) Vympel forces.
(b) Spetznaz forces.
(c) Spezialkräfte forces.
(d) Spezielle Operationen forces.
4. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
(a) He convinced the others to trust Chernyavin.
(b) The explosion destroyed their paperwork so the enemy can't get it.
(c) He showed bravery by being the last man out of the vehicle.
(d) He is very eager to begin fighting the Germans.
5. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
(a) They shut down nuclear reactors.
(b) They dismantle nuclear warheads.
(c) They fill torpedo tubes with concrete.
(d) They take apart Russian rocket-launchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
2. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
3. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
4. In chapters 27-34, the Americans attack the Russians at the air base using what new technology?
5. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)