|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Russian soldiers are looking for Edwards and his men, what happens to distract them?
(a) They find and shoot a deer.
(b) They are faced with an angry mob of locals.
(c) They are attacked by Allied planes.
(d) They recieve orders to relocate to a different part of the country.
2. Where is the air base in Iceland?
3. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
(a) Tampa, FL.
(b) Quantico, VA.
(c) Norfolk, VA.
(d) Newport, RI.
4. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
(a) The USS Lincolon.
(b) The USS Pharris.
(c) The USS Davis.
(d) The USS Ingham.
5. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
(a) They say that they fear the heightened government tensions, and say that they are fleeing the country.
(b) They pretend they do not speak English and go on their way.
(c) They insist that they were off-course, and thank the Navy for bringing it to their attention.
(d) They say they fear escalating hostilities, and ask the Navy to help them in the event of an attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
2. What happens to the captain that Morris replaces on his new ship?
3. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
4. When Edward and Vigdis encounter an enemy helicopter, how do they avoid detection?
5. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)