|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does First Lieutenant Mike Edwards stay to monitor the situation at the air base?
(a) A local man's house.
(b) Hill 152.
(c) An abandoned building on the base.
(d) A nearby barn.
2. What was Edward's girlfriend's name?
3. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
4. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
(a) "Peace out."
(b) "Bug out."
(c) "Retreat and evade."
(d) "Surrender immediately."
5. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
(a) The Soviets attack American forces.
(b) The American government decides to scrap the operation.
(c) The Soviets launch missiles at American warships.
(d) The American satellites go down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
2. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
3. Why does O'Malley, a member of Morris' crew, offer the credit for the submarine kill to the other ship?
4. After Morris arrives in Boston, to what city is he sent?
5. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)