|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
(a) That they need oil, and that they must take it by force.
(b) That they need weapons, and should negotiate with Europe to get them.
(c) That secretly manufacturing weapons will solve their problems.
(d) That they need oil, and that they must purchase as much as possible.
2. What happens at a local farmhouse when Edwards and his men prepare to ask for food?
(a) Russians break in and brutalize the family.
(b) They are forced to hide when a group of Russians questions locals about their whereabouts.
(c) They are recognized and questioned by local police.
(d) One of the men is shot in a Russian ambush.
3. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
(a) They are tortured for information.
(b) They are well cared for, but they are separated from the rest of the crew.
(c) They are executed.
(d) They are locked in a store room and given minimal food and water.
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(d) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
5. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
(a) Sergeant Chuck Meyers.
(b) Vice Admiral Richard Pipes.
(c) Colonel Keith Oberhausen.
(d) Commander Raymond Jarvis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
2. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
4. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
5. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)