|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost immediately after Toland reveals what he knows, his status in the military changes. What happens?
(a) His two-week reserve status is extended indefinitely.
(b) He is asked to return to active duty.
(c) He is told to go on leave and return to the ship in a few weeks.
(d) He is dismissed from service and told to keep quiet about what he knows.
2. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
(a) The American government decides to scrap the operation.
(b) The Soviets attack American forces.
(c) The American satellites go down.
(d) The Soviets launch missiles at American warships.
3. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
(a) Seargent Mikhail Barbarossa.
(b) Colonel Richard Sorge.
(c) Commander Wilhelm Keitel.
(d) Colonel Douglas Ellington.
4. Command asks Edwards a series of questions to confirm his identity. One question makes him so angry he refuses to answer. What was it?
(a) Where his mother is buried.
(b) What happened to his girlfriend.
(c) Why his wife divorced him.
(d) Why his father left his family.
5. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
(a) A Russian diplomat.
(b) An Austrian investor.
(c) A German entrepreneur.
(d) A Jewish businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What code name is given to Edwards?
2. Why does the captain of the Julius Fucik decide to take that course of action?
3. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
4. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
5. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)