|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
(a) He's excited to see that the Russians are taking steps toward peace.
(b) He's skeptical about their honesty concerning their disarmament.
(c) He's indifferent about the arms reduction.
(d) He's tense about the reduction of arms in the Russian military.
2. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
(a) A Russian oil tanker.
(b) A merchant ship.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A warship.
3. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
(a) Political demonstrations to protest Russian oil shortages.
(b) Increased diplomacy to solve Russia's problems.
(c) Forgiveness and reconciliation with Russia's enemies.
(d) Retaliation against the alleged terrorist's country.
4. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
(a) "Retreat and evade."
(b) "Peace out."
(c) "Bug out."
(d) "Surrender immediately."
5. Where is the air base in Iceland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Russian Politburo?
2. What code name is given to Edwards?
3. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
4. The U.S. fires on the Julius Fucik, but are unable to sink the boat. What does the captain of the ship do?
5. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)