|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
(d) Boarding House.
2. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
(a) Norfolk, Virginia.
(b) Quantico, Virginia.
(c) Tampa, Florida.
(d) Washington, D.C..
3. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
(a) A German attack on Russia.
(b) Nuclear War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Russian military.
4. What is Toland's response to the news of the generals' executions, and how do his superiors react?
(a) Toland thinks it's important; his superiors have him investigate furthur.
(b) Toland thinks it's important; his superiors don't.
(c) Toland thinks it's trivial; his superiors think it's important.
(d) Toland thinks it's trivial; his superiors agree.
5. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(a) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
2. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
3. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
4. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
5. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)