|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(c) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
(d) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
2. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
3. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
(a) A freak snowstorm.
(b) Hundreds of firefighters and volunteers.
(c) Military helicopters.
(d) Sophisticated fire extinguishers.
4. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
(a) Demonstrations and speeches in the heart of the Kremlin.
(b) Russian battery shortages.
(c) Hijacking of oil shipments across the country.
(d) Food riots in Moscow.
5. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) Ed Morris.
(b) Charles Nubuck.
(c) William Calloway.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
2. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
3. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
4. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
5. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)