|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does First Lieutenant Mike Edwards stay to monitor the situation at the air base?
(a) Hill 152.
(b) An abandoned building on the base.
(c) A local man's house.
(d) A nearby barn.
2. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
(b) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(c) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(d) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
3. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
(a) He is executed for treason.
(b) He is drugged and reveals details about his mission.
(c) He is imprisoned until he confesses.
(d) He is sent back to Russia.
4. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
5. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
Short Answer Questions
1. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
2. Why does the captain of the Julius Fucik decide to take that course of action?
3. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
4. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
5. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)