|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
(a) The Chicago.
(b) The Nimitz.
(c) The Pharris.
(d) The Lincolon.
2. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(b) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
3. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
(b) Desert Storm.
(c) Black Night.
(d) Red Storm.
4. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
(a) He's trying to draw attention away from Russia's weakened state.
(b) He's trying to intimidate other countries with boasts about Russia's well-being.
(c) He's trying to divert attention from Russia's upcoming offensive.
(d) He's trying to gain favor with other countries by asking for their help.
5. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Two to three weeks.
(b) Seven to nine days.
(c) Three to four years.
(d) Six to eight months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does First Lieutenant Mike Edwards stay to monitor the situation at the air base?
2. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
3. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
4. Who discovers the refinery fire?
5. After the Russians have gained control of the air base, what is their one significant problem?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)