|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
(b) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(c) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(d) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
2. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Pavel Alekeseyev.
(b) Major Chapeyev.
(c) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
(d) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
3. Four hovercraft are about to land on Iceland's coast. Why weren't they noticed by the Navy sooner?
(a) They flew too quickly to be recognized.
(b) The Navy's radar did not see them.
(c) The Russians caused a diversion.
(d) They were disguised.
4. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
(a) The Russian Council.
(b) The European Union.
(c) The United Nations.
5. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
(a) Vympel forces.
(b) Spezielle Operationen forces.
(c) Spezialkräfte forces.
(d) Spetznaz forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
2. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
3. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
4. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
5. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)