|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
(a) Colonel Keith Oberhausen.
(b) Vice Admiral Richard Pipes.
(c) Commander Raymond Jarvis.
(d) Sergeant Chuck Meyers.
2. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(a) South Africa.
3. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A merchant ship.
(c) A warship.
(d) A Russian oil tanker.
4. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
5. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
(a) That they need oil, and that they must take it by force.
(b) That secretly manufacturing weapons will solve their problems.
(c) That they need oil, and that they must purchase as much as possible.
(d) That they need weapons, and should negotiate with Europe to get them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
2. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
3. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
4. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
5. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)