|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toland's first order of business once he reaches safety?
(a) To give an account of the attack to military officials.
(b) To return immediately to America.
(c) To notify his family that he is safe.
(d) To report to his commanding officers.
2. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
(a) One of his men betrayed their position to the Russians.
(b) His location is too close to the Russians.
(c) The Russians locate their hiding spot during a security sweep.
(d) His location is never really dark because the sun never truly sets.
3. Almost immediately after Toland reveals what he knows, his status in the military changes. What happens?
(a) He is told to go on leave and return to the ship in a few weeks.
(b) He is dismissed from service and told to keep quiet about what he knows.
(c) He is asked to return to active duty.
(d) His two-week reserve status is extended indefinitely.
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(b) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
(c) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(d) He is hit by a car.
5. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(a) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
2. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
3. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
4. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
5. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)