|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What code name is given to Edwards?
2. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
(a) Black Night.
(c) Red Storm.
(d) Desert Storm.
3. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(d) South Africa.
4. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(b) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
(c) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
(d) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
5. When Toland is recalled to duty and is preparing to leave his home, he hears a news report about something that occurs at the Kremlin. What was it?
(a) There was an explosion at the Kremlin.
(b) Another oil refinery is attacked.
(c) There was a riot over the lack of oil.
(d) An important government official is kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
2. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
3. Four hovercraft are about to land on Iceland's coast. Why weren't they noticed by the Navy sooner?
4. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
5. The U.S. fires on the Julius Fucik, but are unable to sink the boat. What does the captain of the ship do?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)