|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
2. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Two to three weeks.
(b) Six to eight months.
(c) Three to four years.
(d) Seven to nine days.
3. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
(a) That the Politburo wants to go to war because they hate other countries.
(b) That it's safer to send Russians to war than to let them live cold and hungry.
(c) That oil is more important than the lives of Russian citizens.
(d) That the Russian people want to go to war to make their country richer.
4. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
(a) It will take hours to make a short journey.
(b) The new location will be even less safe.
(c) His men are too exhausted to move.
(d) His men are low on ammunition.
5. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) William Calloway.
(c) Williams Blake.
(d) Michael Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
2. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
3. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
4. While the Russians prepare for their offensive, four generals are court-martialed and shot. What are they accused of?
5. The Russian KGB takes what political body hostage?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)