|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The execution of four Russian generals has a profound impact on the rest of the Russian military. How do other military officers respond?
(a) They are angry that the Russian government interfered with the military.
(b) They are pleased that rogue officers were caught and punished.
(c) By being more deeply committed to the Russian government.
(d) By being fearful toward the Russian government.
2. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With a hand-grenade.
(b) With a rocket-launcher.
(c) With dynamite.
(d) With plastic explosives.
3. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
(a) A German entrepreneur.
(b) A Russian diplomat.
(c) A Jewish businessman.
(d) An Austrian investor.
4. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A military specialist.
(b) A bomb manufacturer.
(c) A spy.
(d) A demolition worker.
5. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
(a) Sergeant Chuck Meyers.
(b) Colonel Keith Oberhausen.
(c) Vice Admiral Richard Pipes.
(d) Commander Raymond Jarvis.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
2. What is the Russian Politburo?
3. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
4. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
5. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)