|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
(a) He convinced the others to trust Chernyavin.
(b) The explosion destroyed their paperwork so the enemy can't get it.
(c) He is very eager to begin fighting the Germans.
(d) He showed bravery by being the last man out of the vehicle.
2. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
(a) Boarding House.
3. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Two to three weeks.
(b) Three to four years.
(c) Six to eight months.
(d) Seven to nine days.
4. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
(a) He is imprisoned until he confesses.
(b) He is drugged and reveals details about his mission.
(c) He is executed for treason.
(d) He is sent back to Russia.
5. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
2. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
3. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
4. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
5. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)