|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
(a) The explosion destroyed their paperwork so the enemy can't get it.
(b) He convinced the others to trust Chernyavin.
(c) He showed bravery by being the last man out of the vehicle.
(d) He is very eager to begin fighting the Germans.
2. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
(b) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
(c) Alexander Taneyev.
(d) Dmitri Shostakovich.
3. When Toland is recalled to duty and is preparing to leave his home, he hears a news report about something that occurs at the Kremlin. What was it?
(a) There was a riot over the lack of oil.
(b) Another oil refinery is attacked.
(c) An important government official is kidnapped.
(d) There was an explosion at the Kremlin.
4. Alekeseyev is promised that the Russian Navy can achieve a certain goal. What is it?
(a) They can destroy NATO.
(b) They can "close" the Atlantic.
(c) They can defeat the Americans.
(d) They can return home soon.
5. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
(a) Instructions on how to loosen the refinery's valves.
(b) Part of his father's Koran.
(c) A map of the refinery.
(d) A prayer for the people he killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the air base in Iceland?
2. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
3. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
4. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
5. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)