|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Russians prepare for their offensive, four generals are court-martialed and shot. What are they accused of?
(a) Stealing and selling Russian weapons.
(b) Embezzeling military money.
(c) Falsifying training records.
(d) Mistreating military recruits.
2. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
3. Command asks Edwards a series of questions to confirm his identity. One question makes him so angry he refuses to answer. What was it?
(a) Why his father left his family.
(b) Why his wife divorced him.
(c) Where his mother is buried.
(d) What happened to his girlfriend.
4. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Major Chapeyev.
(b) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
(c) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
(d) Pavel Alekeseyev.
5. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With plastic explosives.
(b) With dynamite.
(c) With a rocket-launcher.
(d) With a hand-grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
2. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
3. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
4. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
5. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)