|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
(a) Several runways.
(b) The air field.
(c) The base's air terminal.
(d) The flight command tower.
2. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
(a) The Lincolon.
(b) The Chicago.
(c) The Pharris.
(d) The Nimitz.
3. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
(a) He's trying to divert attention from Russia's upcoming offensive.
(b) He's trying to intimidate other countries with boasts about Russia's well-being.
(c) He's trying to gain favor with other countries by asking for their help.
(d) He's trying to draw attention away from Russia's weakened state.
4. Why does the captain of the Julius Fucik decide to take that course of action?
(a) The boat is too damaged to dock properly.
(b) The captain plans to return with reinforcements.
(c) The captain is certain that he can destroy the air base alone.
(d) The captain is afraid his enemies will discover Russia's plans for Red Storm.
5. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
2. Alekeseyev is promised that the Russian Navy can achieve a certain goal. What is it?
3. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
4. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
5. Morris warns the crew of the USS Pharris that the ship's orders have changed. What does he tell them?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)