|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(b) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(c) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(d) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
2. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Two to three weeks.
(b) Seven to nine days.
(c) Three to four years.
(d) Six to eight months.
3. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
4. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) William Calloway.
(b) Williams Blake.
(c) Michael Evans.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
5. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
(a) Instructions on how to loosen the refinery's valves.
(b) A map of the refinery.
(c) Part of his father's Koran.
(d) A prayer for the people he killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
2. The U.S. fires on the Julius Fucik, but are unable to sink the boat. What does the captain of the ship do?
3. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
4. Morris warns the crew of the USS Pharris that the ship's orders have changed. What does he tell them?
5. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)