|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Russians have gained control of the air base, what is their one significant problem?
(a) Some of their weapons were lost during the battle.
(b) Their ship sank, and they are stranded at the base.
(c) Their missiles are damaged by saltwater.
(d) Their commander was killed by a stray bullet.
2. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
(a) Marine Sergeant Smith.
(b) Commander Evans.
(c) Navy Captain Booth.
(d) Marine Corporal Davis.
3. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
(a) His location is never really dark because the sun never truly sets.
(b) The Russians locate their hiding spot during a security sweep.
(c) His location is too close to the Russians.
(d) One of his men betrayed their position to the Russians.
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
(c) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(d) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
5. What code name is given to Edwards?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
2. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
3. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
4. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
5. The execution of four Russian generals has a profound impact on the rest of the Russian military. How do other military officers respond?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)