|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With a rocket-launcher.
(b) With plastic explosives.
(c) With dynamite.
(d) With a hand-grenade.
2. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
(a) He is to engage any East Bloc warship or merchant ship.
(b) He is to evade any Soviet ships he encounters.
(c) He is to follow any enemy ships he finds, but is not to attack them.
(d) He is to call for reinforcements any time he encounters enemy ships.
3. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
(a) Ed Morris.
(b) Commander Daniel Edwards.
(c) First Lieutenant Mike Edwards.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
4. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
(b) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
(c) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
(d) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
5. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(a) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the Russians prepare for their offensive, four generals are court-martialed and shot. What are they accused of?
2. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
3. What code name is given to Edwards?
4. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
5. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)