|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
(a) Colonel Keith Oberhausen.
(b) Vice Admiral Richard Pipes.
(c) Sergeant Chuck Meyers.
(d) Commander Raymond Jarvis.
2. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) The Russian Council.
(c) The European Union.
3. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
(a) Hundreds of firefighters and volunteers.
(b) A freak snowstorm.
(c) Military helicopters.
(d) Sophisticated fire extinguishers.
4. What is Toland's first order of business once he reaches safety?
(a) To give an account of the attack to military officials.
(b) To report to his commanding officers.
(c) To notify his family that he is safe.
(d) To return immediately to America.
5. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Michael Evans.
(b) William Calloway.
(c) Williams Blake.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
2. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
3. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
4. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
5. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)