|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
(a) Spezielle Operationen forces.
(b) Vympel forces.
(c) Spetznaz forces.
(d) Spezialkräfte forces.
2. While the Russians prepare for their offensive, four generals are court-martialed and shot. What are they accused of?
(a) Stealing and selling Russian weapons.
(b) Embezzeling military money.
(c) Falsifying training records.
(d) Mistreating military recruits.
3. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
(a) That it's safer to send Russians to war than to let them live cold and hungry.
(b) That the Politburo wants to go to war because they hate other countries.
(c) That oil is more important than the lives of Russian citizens.
(d) That the Russian people want to go to war to make their country richer.
4. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
(a) Commander Evans.
(b) Marine Corporal Davis.
(c) Navy Captain Booth.
(d) Marine Sergeant Smith.
5. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
2. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
3. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
4. Alekeseyev is promised that the Russian Navy can achieve a certain goal. What is it?
5. Where is the air base in Iceland?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)