|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toland's response to the news of the generals' executions, and how do his superiors react?
(a) Toland thinks it's trivial; his superiors agree.
(b) Toland thinks it's important; his superiors don't.
(c) Toland thinks it's important; his superiors have him investigate furthur.
(d) Toland thinks it's trivial; his superiors think it's important.
2. Alekeseyev is promised that the Russian Navy can achieve a certain goal. What is it?
(a) They can destroy NATO.
(b) They can "close" the Atlantic.
(c) They can defeat the Americans.
(d) They can return home soon.
3. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(b) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(c) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
(d) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
(c) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(d) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
5. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
(a) If the mission fails, the Germans will be trapped by the Soviets.
(b) If it is successful, the Germans can not move into Russia.
(c) If it is successful, Soviet reinforcements can not arrive.
(d) If the mission fails, the Russians can take more oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
2. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
3. Where is the air base in Iceland?
4. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
5. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)