|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
(a) "Bug out."
(b) "Surrender immediately."
(c) "Retreat and evade."
(d) "Peace out."
2. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
(a) Washington, D.C..
(b) Quantico, Virginia.
(c) Tampa, Florida.
(d) Norfolk, Virginia.
3. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
4. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
(a) They shut down nuclear reactors.
(b) They dismantle nuclear warheads.
(c) They take apart Russian rocket-launchers.
(d) They fill torpedo tubes with concrete.
5. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With plastic explosives.
(b) With dynamite.
(c) With a hand-grenade.
(d) With a rocket-launcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toland's response to the news of the generals' executions, and how do his superiors react?
2. Why does the captain of the Julius Fucik decide to take that course of action?
3. Toland believes that the incident in Russia was faked. What reason would Russia have to fake something of this magnitude?
4. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
5. The mission against the Soviets is successful, but it is a costly victory. Why?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)