|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
(a) Tampa, Florida.
(b) Washington, D.C..
(c) Norfolk, Virginia.
(d) Quantico, Virginia.
2. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
(b) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
(c) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
(d) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
3. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Alexander Taneyev.
(b) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
(c) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
(d) Dmitri Shostakovich.
4. Four hovercraft are about to land on Iceland's coast. Why weren't they noticed by the Navy sooner?
(a) They were disguised.
(b) They flew too quickly to be recognized.
(c) The Russians caused a diversion.
(d) The Navy's radar did not see them.
5. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
(b) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(c) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(d) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
2. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
3. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
4. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
5. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)