|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
(a) They are set free and told to warn the military that Russia is taking over.
(b) They are forced to fight for the Russians.
(c) They are forced to act as the Russians' servants.
(d) They are either killed or taken hostage.
2. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
(a) If the mission fails, the Germans will be trapped by the Soviets.
(b) If it is successful, the Germans can not move into Russia.
(c) If it is successful, Soviet reinforcements can not arrive.
(d) If the mission fails, the Russians can take more oil.
3. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
(b) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
(c) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
(d) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
4. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
5. Where is the air base in Iceland?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
2. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
3. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
4. What is notable about the "terrorist's" statement that angers Toland's superiors?
5. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)