|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) William Calloway.
(b) Patrick Flynn.
(c) Ed Morris.
(d) Charles Nubuck.
2. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A military specialist.
(b) A bomb manufacturer.
(c) A demolition worker.
(d) A spy.
3. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
(a) Nuclear War.
(b) The Russian military.
(c) World War I.
(d) A German attack on Russia.
4. An AP Moscow Correspondent publishes a new story about the Nizhnevartovskv oil refinery fire. What does it say caused the explosion?
(a) A disgruntled employee.
(b) A careless employee.
(c) A technical malfunction.
(d) A leak in the refinery's valves.
5. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) Commander Daniel Edwards.
(c) Ed Morris.
(d) First Lieutenant Mike Edwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
2. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
3. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
4. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
5. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)