|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the air base in Iceland?
2. The mission against the Soviets is successful, but it is a costly victory. Why?
(a) NATO supply lines are compromised.
(b) Several planes are lost during the mission.
(c) Many troops are captured by the Soviets.
(d) NATO forces were ambushed and had to be left behind.
3. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
4. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
(b) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
(c) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
(d) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
5. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
(b) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
(c) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
2. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
3. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
4. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
5. Flynn and Calloway cover a speech by the Russian Foreign Minister. What does the Minister speak about?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)