|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
2. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
(a) A German attack on Russia.
(b) Nuclear War.
(c) The Russian military.
(d) World War I.
3. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
(a) Food riots in Moscow.
(b) Russian battery shortages.
(c) Demonstrations and speeches in the heart of the Kremlin.
(d) Hijacking of oil shipments across the country.
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(b) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(c) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
(d) He is hit by a car.
5. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Horst Mahler.
(b) Axel Springer.
(c) Gerhardt Falken.
(d) Franz Meinhof.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
2. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
3. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
4. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
5. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)