|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
(a) Commander Wilhelm Keitel.
(b) Seargent Mikhail Barbarossa.
(c) Colonel Richard Sorge.
(d) Colonel Douglas Ellington.
2. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(b) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(c) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(d) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
3. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
4. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
(b) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
(c) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
(d) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
5. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
(a) Red Storm.
(b) Black Night.
(d) Desert Storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
2. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
3. The mission against the Soviets is successful, but it is a costly victory. Why?
4. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
5. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)