|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With a rocket-launcher.
(b) With plastic explosives.
(c) With dynamite.
(d) With a hand-grenade.
2. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Gerhardt Falken.
(b) Axel Springer.
(c) Franz Meinhof.
(d) Horst Mahler.
3. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
(a) Russian battery shortages.
(b) Demonstrations and speeches in the heart of the Kremlin.
(c) Food riots in Moscow.
(d) Hijacking of oil shipments across the country.
4. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
(a) Forgiveness and reconciliation with Russia's enemies.
(b) Political demonstrations to protest Russian oil shortages.
(c) Increased diplomacy to solve Russia's problems.
(d) Retaliation against the alleged terrorist's country.
5. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
(a) They shut down nuclear reactors.
(b) They take apart Russian rocket-launchers.
(c) They dismantle nuclear warheads.
(d) They fill torpedo tubes with concrete.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
2. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
3. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
4. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
5. What is the Russian Politburo?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)