|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
(b) Major Chapeyev.
(c) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
(d) Pavel Alekeseyev.
2. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
(a) Norfolk, Virginia.
(b) Quantico, Virginia.
(c) Tampa, Florida.
(d) Washington, D.C..
3. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) William Calloway.
(c) Williams Blake.
(d) Michael Evans.
4. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
(a) They shut down nuclear reactors.
(b) They fill torpedo tubes with concrete.
(c) They take apart Russian rocket-launchers.
(d) They dismantle nuclear warheads.
5. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
(a) He's skeptical about their honesty concerning their disarmament.
(b) He's excited to see that the Russians are taking steps toward peace.
(c) He's indifferent about the arms reduction.
(d) He's tense about the reduction of arms in the Russian military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
2. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
3. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
4. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
5. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)