Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
2. What happens to the Pharris in chapter 27?
(a) It runs aground on a sand bar.
(b) It's hit by a torpedo.
(c) It hits an underwater mine.
(d) It's bombed by a Russian fighter pilot.
3. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
(a) That the Politburo wants to go to war because they hate other countries.
(b) That oil is more important than the lives of Russian citizens.
(c) That the Russian people want to go to war to make their country richer.
(d) That it's safer to send Russians to war than to let them live cold and hungry.
4. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
(a) One of his men is killed by a Russian patrol.
(b) He freezes while crossing a road and is nearly discovered.
(c) He executes a Russian patrol that discovers his men.
(d) He loses his temper and slaps one of his men.
5. What do Alekeseyev and Sergetov conclude about the Russian offensive in Germany?
(a) The Russians are capable of winning but need more weapons.
(b) The Russian offensive is going according to plan.
(c) The Germans are close to surrendering.
(d) The offensive is not going well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the air base in Iceland?
2. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
3. What happens to the captain that Morris replaces on his new ship?
4. Who is the Russian Central Committee member who explains to Sergetov how the Politburo organizes reports?
5. What code name is given to Edwards?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)