Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
(a) He's excited to see that the Russians are taking steps toward peace.
(b) He's skeptical about their honesty concerning their disarmament.
(c) He's tense about the reduction of arms in the Russian military.
(d) He's indifferent about the arms reduction.
2. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
(a) Edwards and his men kill them.
(b) They get in a fight and kill each other.
(c) The family shoots them.
(d) They eat poisoned food that the family gave them.
3. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
(a) The Russian Council.
(b) The United Nations.
(d) The European Union.
4. The U.S. fires on the Julius Fucik, but are unable to sink the boat. What does the captain of the ship do?
(a) He flees back to Russia.
(b) He forcefully drives the ship into port.
(c) He returns fire until his enemies give up.
(d) He blows up the boat to avoid capture.
5. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
(a) Two months.
(b) Ten days.
(c) A month.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
2. The Russian KGB takes what political body hostage?
3. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
4. In chapters 27-34, the Americans attack the Russians at the air base using what new technology?
5. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)