|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
(a) Shock and awe.
(b) Extensive military action.
2. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
(a) He is to call for reinforcements any time he encounters enemy ships.
(b) He is to evade any Soviet ships he encounters.
(c) He is to follow any enemy ships he finds, but is not to attack them.
(d) He is to engage any East Bloc warship or merchant ship.
3. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(b) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
(c) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(d) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
4. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
5. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
(a) Colonel Douglas Ellington.
(b) Seargent Mikhail Barbarossa.
(c) Commander Wilhelm Keitel.
(d) Colonel Richard Sorge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
2. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
3. The U.S. fires on the Julius Fucik, but are unable to sink the boat. What does the captain of the ship do?
4. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
5. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)