|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) First Lieutenant Mike Edwards.
(c) Ed Morris.
(d) Commander Daniel Edwards.
2. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
(a) The Politburo used the funeral as an excuse to discuss politics publicly.
(b) He feels responsible for the death of the children.
(c) One of the parents of the deceased made a scene.
(d) Half of the people who knew about the attack were at the funeral.
3. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
(b) Extensive military action.
(c) Shock and awe.
4. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Axel Springer.
(b) Gerhardt Falken.
(c) Franz Meinhof.
(d) Horst Mahler.
5. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
(a) The terminal and the supply housing.
(b) The airplane hangars and the barracks.
(c) The barracks and the terminal.
(d) The electric plant and the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about McCafferty's kill in chapters 35-39?
2. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
3. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
4. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
5. Almost immediately after Toland reveals what he knows, his status in the military changes. What happens?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)