|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
(a) It will take hours to make a short journey.
(b) The new location will be even less safe.
(c) His men are low on ammunition.
(d) His men are too exhausted to move.
2. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
3. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
(b) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(c) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(d) Plans for the Reichstag building.
4. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
(a) If the mission fails, the Russians can take more oil.
(b) If it is successful, the Germans can not move into Russia.
(c) If the mission fails, the Germans will be trapped by the Soviets.
(d) If it is successful, Soviet reinforcements can not arrive.
5. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Russian military.
(c) Nuclear War.
(d) A German attack on Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the defensive maneuver that the Allied forces execute in Chapter 35?
2. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
3. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
4. What causes a Russian soldier to locate Edwards and his men on the mountain?
5. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)