|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the defensive maneuver that the Allied forces execute in Chapter 35?
2. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
(a) If it is successful, the Germans can not move into Russia.
(b) If it is successful, Soviet reinforcements can not arrive.
(c) If the mission fails, the Russians can take more oil.
(d) If the mission fails, the Germans will be trapped by the Soviets.
3. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
(a) The European Union.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) The Russian Council.
4. What code name is given to Edwards?
5. How does Morris communicate with the Russian prisoners from the sunken submarine?
(a) Morris speaks Russian.
(b) They use More Code.
(c) They use sign language.
(d) One of them speaks English.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Russians sink both submarines that are traveling with the Chicago, what country's submarine contacts the Chicago and asks them if they are alone?
2. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
3. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
4. The execution of four Russian generals has a profound impact on the rest of the Russian military. How do other military officers respond?
5. After the Russians have gained control of the air base, what is their one significant problem?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)