|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
(a) The Russians occupy the house.
(b) Edwards and his men burn it.
(c) It is abandoned.
(d) The fate of the house itself is not mentioned.
2. In Chapters 35-39, McCafferty scores a hit by sinking which vessel?
(a) The Foxtrot.
(b) The Turtle.
(c) The Triton.
(d) The Nautilus.
3. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
(a) Marine Corporal Davis.
(b) Navy Captain Booth.
(c) Commander Evans.
(d) Marine Sergeant Smith.
4. Where is the air base in Iceland?
5. What British town houses the USS Nimitz while it is repaired and prepared for service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
2. Morris did not receive much warning that the journalist was to join his ship, but he determines that the journalist is professional. Why?
3. While the Russians prepare for their offensive, four generals are court-martialed and shot. What are they accused of?
4. What is unusual about McCafferty's kill in chapters 35-39?
5. Before O'Malley sank the submarine, what role did he play as a helicopter pilot?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)