|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
2. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
(b) Pavel Alekeseyev.
(c) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
(d) Major Chapeyev.
3. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
4. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
(a) His sonar is damaged.
(b) The Chicago is fired upon.
(c) He is commanded to retreat.
(d) He is detected by the Russians.
5. What is the name of the girl Edwards and his men take with them when they leave the village?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
2. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
3. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
4. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
5. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)