|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
(a) They leave them in the farmhouse.
(b) They arrange the bodies to make it look like they were ambushed.
(c) They bury the bodies in the fields behind the farmhouse.
(d) They put them in their own jeep, push it off a cliff, and set it on fire.
2. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With dynamite.
(b) With a rocket-launcher.
(c) With plastic explosives.
(d) With a hand-grenade.
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
(c) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(d) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
4. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
(a) He is commanded to retreat.
(b) The Chicago is fired upon.
(c) His sonar is damaged.
(d) He is detected by the Russians.
5. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
(a) They are forced to fight for the Russians.
(b) They are set free and told to warn the military that Russia is taking over.
(c) They are forced to act as the Russians' servants.
(d) They are either killed or taken hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does O'Malley, a member of Morris' crew, offer the credit for the submarine kill to the other ship?
2. Four hovercraft are about to land on Iceland's coast. Why weren't they noticed by the Navy sooner?
3. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
4. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
5. On the Pharris, Morris realizes that the loss of the Keflavik air base is more significant than he once anticipated. Why?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)