|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
(a) Best case, middle case, and worst case.
(b) Yellow, orange, and red.
(c) Important, urgent, critical.
(d) Low importance, medium importance, high importance.
2. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
(a) The Russians occupy the house.
(b) It is abandoned.
(c) Edwards and his men burn it.
(d) The fate of the house itself is not mentioned.
3. What honor does Morris receive once he is back on American soil?
(a) A family thanks him for fighting for his country.
(b) He receives recognition for his efforts on the Pharris.
(c) He is promoted within the military.
(d) He is thanked by the military for his work as a spy.
4. During his interview with Calloway, O'Malley says that the Allied troops' ability to survive depends on what?
(a) All troops working independantly, apart from each other.
(b) All parts of the military's defenses working together.
(c) The Allies' ability to unite with other countries.
(d) The Allied forces' ability to keep their plans secret.
5. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
(a) Extensive military action.
(c) Shock and awe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the military personnel in the Keflavik air base?
2. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
3. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
4. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
5. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)