|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Russians discover the soldiers Edwards's group killed at the farmhouse, what do they decide to do?
(a) Bury the Russians and leave the area.
(b) Search for the band of Allied soldiers that must be nearby.
(c) Report the deaths and await further orders.
(d) Assume they died in an accident and determine to be more careful.
2. Where was Georgiyevich when the information that led to the war was discussed with the Politburo?
(a) He was visiting relatives in Serbia.
(b) He was home with an illness.
(c) He was in America on business.
(d) He was on his lunch break.
3. When American forces attack the Keflavik air base, how many American planes do the Russians take down in their counter-attack?
4. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
(a) His men are too exhausted to move.
(b) The new location will be even less safe.
(c) It will take hours to make a short journey.
(d) His men are low on ammunition.
5. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
(a) She was killed by a Russian missile.
(b) She was raped and murdered at her University.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She left him for another man when he left to go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
2. What does Georgiyevich say his replacement told the Politburo when the war was discussed with the Politburo?
3. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
4. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
5. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)