|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Georgiyevich when the information that led to the war was discussed with the Politburo?
(a) He was visiting relatives in Serbia.
(b) He was in America on business.
(c) He was home with an illness.
(d) He was on his lunch break.
2. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Major Chapeyev.
(b) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
(c) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
(d) Pavel Alekeseyev.
3. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
(a) The air field.
(b) Several runways.
(c) The base's air terminal.
(d) The flight command tower.
4. How many men escape the submarine that the Pharris sinks?
5. When the Russians discover the soldiers Edwards's group killed at the farmhouse, what do they decide to do?
(a) Bury the Russians and leave the area.
(b) Assume they died in an accident and determine to be more careful.
(c) Search for the band of Allied soldiers that must be nearby.
(d) Report the deaths and await further orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
2. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
3. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
4. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
5. How does O'Malley try to help Morris deal with the deaths of the men on the Pharris?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)