|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
(a) The United Nations.
(c) The Russian Council.
(d) The European Union.
2. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Axel Springer.
(b) Franz Meinhof.
(c) Horst Mahler.
(d) Gerhardt Falken.
3. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
(a) That secretly manufacturing weapons will solve their problems.
(b) That they need oil, and that they must take it by force.
(c) That they need weapons, and should negotiate with Europe to get them.
(d) That they need oil, and that they must purchase as much as possible.
4. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
(a) Red Storm.
(c) Black Night.
(d) Desert Storm.
5. What code name is given to Edwards?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
2. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
3. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
4. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
5. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)