|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A spy.
(b) A demolition worker.
(c) A military specialist.
(d) A bomb manufacturer.
3. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
(a) Three to four years.
(b) Two to three weeks.
(c) Six to eight months.
(d) Seven to nine days.
4. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
5. Why is the Russian Foreign Minister's speech so significant?
(a) He's trying to divert attention from Russia's upcoming offensive.
(b) He's trying to gain favor with other countries by asking for their help.
(c) He's trying to intimidate other countries with boasts about Russia's well-being.
(d) He's trying to draw attention away from Russia's weakened state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political body does the Politburo suggest should be eliminated?
2. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
3. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
4. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
5. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)