|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
2. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
(b) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(c) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(d) Plans for the Reichstag building.
3. Toland reveals what he knows to a high-ranking military official. What is that man's full name?
(a) Sergeant Chuck Meyers.
(b) Vice Admiral Richard Pipes.
(c) Colonel Keith Oberhausen.
(d) Commander Raymond Jarvis.
4. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Pavel Alekeseyev.
(b) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
(c) Major Chapeyev.
(d) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
5. What is Toland's response to the news of the generals' executions, and how do his superiors react?
(a) Toland thinks it's important; his superiors have him investigate furthur.
(b) Toland thinks it's trivial; his superiors think it's important.
(c) Toland thinks it's important; his superiors don't.
(d) Toland thinks it's trivial; his superiors agree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toland believes that the incident in Russia was faked. What reason would Russia have to fake something of this magnitude?
2. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
3. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
4. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
5. Almost immediately after Toland reveals what he knows, his status in the military changes. What happens?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)