|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
(a) Pavel Alekeseyev.
(b) Major Chapeyev.
(c) Commander Daniel X. McCafferty.
(d) Ibrahim Tolkaze.
2. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
(a) The USS Ingham.
(b) The USS Lincolon.
(c) The USS Pharris.
(d) The USS Davis.
3. Morris warns the crew of the USS Pharris that the ship's orders have changed. What does he tell them?
(a) All personnel are to increase security and report any suspicious activity.
(b) Drills will continue to be conducted, but no one is to fire upon enemy ships.
(c) No more drills will be conducted; their new mission is to track all enemy ships.
(d) No more drills will be conducted; all calls to arms will be real.
4. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) Ed Morris.
(b) Charles Nubuck.
(c) William Calloway.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
5. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
Short Answer Questions
1. An AP Moscow Correspondent publishes a new story about the Nizhnevartovskv oil refinery fire. What does it say caused the explosion?
2. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
3. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
4. How long is the Russian military offensive supposed to last?
5. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)