|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
(a) A Jewish businessman.
(b) A German entrepreneur.
(c) A Russian diplomat.
(d) An Austrian investor.
2. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(b) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(c) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(d) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
3. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) Ed Morris.
(b) William Calloway.
(c) Patrick Flynn.
(d) Charles Nubuck.
4. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
(c) Extensive military action.
(d) Shock and awe.
5. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
(b) Dmitri Shostakovich.
(c) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
(d) Alexander Taneyev.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
2. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
3. Morris warns the crew of the USS Pharris that the ship's orders have changed. What does he tell them?
4. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
5. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)