|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at a local farmhouse when Edwards and his men prepare to ask for food?
(a) One of the men is shot in a Russian ambush.
(b) Russians break in and brutalize the family.
(c) They are recognized and questioned by local police.
(d) They are forced to hide when a group of Russians questions locals about their whereabouts.
2. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With a hand-grenade.
(b) With a rocket-launcher.
(c) With plastic explosives.
(d) With dynamite.
3. How does Flynn react to the Russian's show of reducing their arms?
(a) He's excited to see that the Russians are taking steps toward peace.
(b) He's skeptical about their honesty concerning their disarmament.
(c) He's indifferent about the arms reduction.
(d) He's tense about the reduction of arms in the Russian military.
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(d) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
5. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
(a) The explosion destroyed their paperwork so the enemy can't get it.
(b) He is very eager to begin fighting the Germans.
(c) He convinced the others to trust Chernyavin.
(d) He showed bravery by being the last man out of the vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
2. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
3. What two areas do the Russians plan to attack during Red Storm?
4. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
5. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)