|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(b) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
(c) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(d) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
2. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(b) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(c) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
(d) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
3. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
(a) That Russians must be ready to defend against a German attack.
(b) That Russians must be careful not to involve themselves in foreign affairs.
(c) That Russia's military is ready to fight any country if the need arises.
(d) That Russians must disarm immediately to prevent nuclear war.
4. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With a rocket-launcher.
(b) With a hand-grenade.
(c) With plastic explosives.
(d) With dynamite.
5. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
(b) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
(c) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
(d) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vessel does the USS Pharris sink?
2. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
3. Four hovercraft are about to land on Iceland's coast. Why weren't they noticed by the Navy sooner?
4. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
5. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)