|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
(a) Russian battery shortages.
(b) Demonstrations and speeches in the heart of the Kremlin.
(c) Hijacking of oil shipments across the country.
(d) Food riots in Moscow.
2. The Russians who control the air base are attacked by American planes. What do the American planes fail to destroy?
(a) The flight command tower.
(b) The base's air terminal.
(c) The air field.
(d) Several runways.
3. Where is the air base in Iceland?
4. What does Edwards warn command about the relocation to a safer place?
(a) His men are too exhausted to move.
(b) His men are low on ammunition.
(c) The new location will be even less safe.
(d) It will take hours to make a short journey.
5. The Russian KGB takes what political body hostage?
(a) The Icelandic Supreme Court.
(b) The heads of Iceland's military.
(c) NATO officials living in Iceland.
(d) The Icelandic Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
2. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
3. What code name is given to Edwards?
4. Toland believes that the incident in Russia was faked. What reason would Russia have to fake something of this magnitude?
5. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)