|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
(a) The USS Lincolon.
(b) The USS Davis.
(c) The USS Ingham.
(d) The USS Pharris.
2. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
3. The execution of four Russian generals has a profound impact on the rest of the Russian military. How do other military officers respond?
(a) By being more deeply committed to the Russian government.
(b) By being fearful toward the Russian government.
(c) They are pleased that rogue officers were caught and punished.
(d) They are angry that the Russian government interfered with the military.
4. An AP Moscow Correspondent publishes a new story about the Nizhnevartovskv oil refinery fire. What does it say caused the explosion?
(a) A careless employee.
(b) A technical malfunction.
(c) A leak in the refinery's valves.
(d) A disgruntled employee.
5. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
(b) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
2. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
3. Almost immediately after Toland reveals what he knows, his status in the military changes. What happens?
4. How does Morris communicate with the Russian prisoners from the sunken submarine?
5. What does Sergetov tell the Politburo about the state of Russian affairs?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)