|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
(b) Alexander Taneyev.
(c) Dmitri Shostakovich.
(d) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
2. What are Edwards and his men told to do once they leave their hiding place?
(a) Hide in a nearby refinery.
(b) Stake out and observe an electrical plant.
(c) Sabotage the Russians' missiles.
(d) Try to regain control of the air base.
3. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
(a) Boarding House.
4. Where does First Lieutenant Mike Edwards stay to monitor the situation at the air base?
(a) An abandoned building on the base.
(b) A local man's house.
(c) Hill 152.
(d) A nearby barn.
5. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
(a) The Nimitz.
(b) The Pharris.
(c) The Chicago.
(d) The Lincolon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
2. How many men escape the submarine that the Pharris sinks?
3. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
4. Who discovers the refinery fire?
5. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)