|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the AP Moscow Correspondent say extinguished the fire?
(a) A freak snowstorm.
(b) Military helicopters.
(c) Sophisticated fire extinguishers.
(d) Hundreds of firefighters and volunteers.
2. What is the code name of Russia's military offensive?
(a) Red Storm.
(c) Desert Storm.
(d) Black Night.
3. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(b) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
(c) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(d) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
4. What was Edward's girlfriend's name?
5. During Edwards's move away from his location, something happens that makes him ashamed of himself. What is it?
(a) He freezes while crossing a road and is nearly discovered.
(b) He executes a Russian patrol that discovers his men.
(c) He loses his temper and slaps one of his men.
(d) One of his men is killed by a Russian patrol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Edwards and his men told to do once they leave their hiding place?
2. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
3. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
4. What does the Politburo decide after Sergetov's report?
5. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)