|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) Williams Blake.
(c) Michael Evans.
(d) William Calloway.
2. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Julius Fucik.
(b) The Plavnik.
(c) The Delfin.
(d) The USS Pharris.
3. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
(a) If the mission fails, the Germans will be trapped by the Soviets.
(b) If it is successful, the Germans can not move into Russia.
(c) If the mission fails, the Russians can take more oil.
(d) If it is successful, Soviet reinforcements can not arrive.
4. Toland is a reservist and serves his time with the commander of a ship. What is the commander's name?
(a) Ed Morris.
(b) Charles Nubuck.
(c) William Calloway.
(d) Patrick Flynn.
5. How many men escape the submarine that the Pharris sinks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
2. The U.S. fires on the Julius Fucik, but are unable to sink the boat. What does the captain of the ship do?
3. What does Sergetov note about the Politburo's decision to go to war for oil?
4. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
5. Why does the captain of the Julius Fucik decide to take that course of action?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)