|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
(a) Marine Corporal Davis.
(b) Marine Sergeant Smith.
(c) Navy Captain Booth.
(d) Commander Evans.
2. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
(a) The airplane hangars and the barracks.
(b) The electric plant and the tower.
(c) The barracks and the terminal.
(d) The terminal and the supply housing.
3. When American forces attack the Keflavik air base, how many American planes do the Russians take down in their counter-attack?
4. Why does Chernyavin praise the man who blew up the van?
(a) He showed bravery by being the last man out of the vehicle.
(b) He convinced the others to trust Chernyavin.
(c) He is very eager to begin fighting the Germans.
(d) The explosion destroyed their paperwork so the enemy can't get it.
5. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the command to which Edwards reports?
2. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
3. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
4. What happens at a local farmhouse when Edwards and his men prepare to ask for food?
5. What clue does Toland discover that indicates Russia's instability?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)