|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Toland is recalled to duty and is preparing to leave his home, he hears a news report about something that occurs at the Kremlin. What was it?
(a) There was an explosion at the Kremlin.
(b) There was a riot over the lack of oil.
(c) An important government official is kidnapped.
(d) Another oil refinery is attacked.
2. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
3. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
(a) The fate of the house itself is not mentioned.
(b) The Russians occupy the house.
(c) Edwards and his men burn it.
(d) It is abandoned.
4. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
(b) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
(c) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(d) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
5. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
(a) Marine Corporal Davis.
(b) Commander Evans.
(c) Navy Captain Booth.
(d) Marine Sergeant Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
2. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
3. What boat is Toland on when the Russians attack?
4. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
5. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)