|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia does something to indicate that they are reducing their nuclear arms. What do they do?
(a) They dismantle nuclear warheads.
(b) They take apart Russian rocket-launchers.
(c) They fill torpedo tubes with concrete.
(d) They shut down nuclear reactors.
2. On the Pharris, Morris realizes that the loss of the Keflavik air base is more significant than he once anticipated. Why?
(a) It allows the Russians to bring in reinforcements.
(b) It means the Navy can not use any air planes.
(c) It allows the Russians to attack both by air and by sea.
(d) It means that the Navy can not contact their ships at sea.
3. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) William Calloway.
(b) Patrick Flynn.
(c) Michael Evans.
(d) Williams Blake.
4. The Russian KGB takes what political body hostage?
(a) The Icelandic Supreme Court.
(b) The Icelandic Parliament.
(c) NATO officials living in Iceland.
(d) The heads of Iceland's military.
5. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
(a) They leave them in the farmhouse.
(b) They arrange the bodies to make it look like they were ambushed.
(c) They put them in their own jeep, push it off a cliff, and set it on fire.
(d) They bury the bodies in the fields behind the farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
2. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
3. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
4. Four hovercraft are about to land on Iceland's coast. Why weren't they noticed by the Navy sooner?
5. An AP Moscow Correspondent publishes a new story about the Nizhnevartovskv oil refinery fire. What does it say caused the explosion?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)