|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An AP Moscow Correspondent publishes a new story about the Nizhnevartovskv oil refinery fire. What does it say caused the explosion?
(a) A disgruntled employee.
(b) A leak in the refinery's valves.
(c) A technical malfunction.
(d) A careless employee.
2. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Plavnik.
(b) The Julius Fucik.
(c) The Delfin.
(d) The USS Pharris.
3. Terry Mackell has great success locating tanks with what kind of instrument?
4. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
5. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Morris warns the crew of the USS Pharris that the ship's orders have changed. What does he tell them?
2. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
3. Toland believes that the incident in Russia was faked. What reason would Russia have to fake something of this magnitude?
4. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
5. After Toland shares what he knows about Russia's state of affairs, he is moved to a new office. Where is it?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)