|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. Why is it unsafe for Edwards to stay at his surveillance location?
(a) One of his men betrayed their position to the Russians.
(b) The Russians locate their hiding spot during a security sweep.
(c) His location is too close to the Russians.
(d) His location is never really dark because the sun never truly sets.
3. What element of the Russian offensive does Pavel Alekeseyev say is crucial to its success?
(c) Shock and awe.
(d) Extensive military action.
4. What are Edwards and his men told to do if they find themselves in danger?
(a) "Surrender immediately."
(b) "Peace out."
(c) "Bug out."
(d) "Retreat and evade."
5. After the Americans attack the Keflavik air base, Edwards announces that he and his men will have to relocate to a third location. Why?
(a) Edwards and his men are low on supplies.
(b) The Russians are too close to their hiding place.
(c) Their hiding place is under fire.
(d) His men are desperate to get out of enemy territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Russian ship is repainted to look like a merchant ship, but they are not in normal shipping lanes. What does the crew do when the U.S. Navy questions them about this?
2. When Toland is recalled to duty and is preparing to leave his home, he hears a news report about something that occurs at the Kremlin. What was it?
3. Doghouse tells Edwards and his men are told to "take a little hike." Where are they supposed to go?
4. After Toland's ship is put out of commission by the Russians, where is he sent?
5. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)