|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
(a) They are tortured for information.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are locked in a store room and given minimal food and water.
(d) They are well cared for, but they are separated from the rest of the crew.
2. What is the name of the man who escapes the Keflavik air base and uses a radio to spread news of the attack?
(a) First Lieutenant Mike Edwards.
(b) Commander Daniel Edwards.
(c) Patrick Flynn.
(d) Ed Morris.
3. What is Toland's first order of business once he reaches safety?
(a) To report to his commanding officers.
(b) To return immediately to America.
(c) To notify his family that he is safe.
(d) To give an account of the attack to military officials.
4. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Horst Mahler.
(b) Gerhardt Falken.
(c) Axel Springer.
(d) Franz Meinhof.
5. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
(a) Commander Wilhelm Keitel.
(b) Seargent Mikhail Barbarossa.
(c) Colonel Douglas Ellington.
(d) Colonel Richard Sorge.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
2. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
3. When American forces attack the Keflavik air base, how many American planes do the Russians take down in their counter-attack?
4. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
5. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)