|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Edwards loses his confidence in himself, he defers all decisions to what man?
(a) Navy Captain Booth.
(b) Commander Evans.
(c) Marine Corporal Davis.
(d) Marine Sergeant Smith.
2. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
(a) A map of the refinery.
(b) Part of his father's Koran.
(c) A prayer for the people he killed.
(d) Instructions on how to loosen the refinery's valves.
3. The Russian KGB takes what political body hostage?
(a) The Icelandic Supreme Court.
(b) The heads of Iceland's military.
(c) NATO officials living in Iceland.
(d) The Icelandic Parliament.
4. Command asks Edwards a series of questions to confirm his identity. One question makes him so angry he refuses to answer. What was it?
(a) Where his mother is buried.
(b) What happened to his girlfriend.
(c) Why his wife divorced him.
(d) Why his father left his family.
5. What is the name of the ship Toland's commanding officer is in charge of?
(a) The USS Davis.
(b) The USS Lincolon.
(c) The USS Pharris.
(d) The USS Ingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Russian military official analyzes the readiness of the Russian military. What is that man's name?
2. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
3. After the Russians have gained control of the air base, what is their one significant problem?
4. The men that escape the sunken submarine are captured and taken on board the Pharris. How are they treated?
5. Toland observes that the Allied forces are capable of beating the Russians, but they must be able to do what first?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)