|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
(a) They believe that Chernyavin is dead.
(b) They are now under new leadership.
(c) They think that Chernyavin is still in prison.
(d) They think that Chernyavin is working for the Germans.
2. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
(a) He is imprisoned until he confesses.
(b) He is drugged and reveals details about his mission.
(c) He is executed for treason.
(d) He is sent back to Russia.
3. On the Pharris, Morris realizes that the loss of the Keflavik air base is more significant than he once anticipated. Why?
(a) It allows the Russians to bring in reinforcements.
(b) It means the Navy can not use any air planes.
(c) It allows the Russians to attack both by air and by sea.
(d) It means that the Navy can not contact their ships at sea.
4. What happens to the farmhouse after Edwards and his men dispose of the Russian bodies?
(a) Edwards and his men burn it.
(b) It is abandoned.
(c) The fate of the house itself is not mentioned.
(d) The Russians occupy the house.
5. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A spy.
(b) A demolition worker.
(c) A military specialist.
(d) A bomb manufacturer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
2. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
3. What was the message of the movie that was televised the night before the attack on the Kremlin?
4. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
5. After O'Malley sinks his first live submarine, what does he say about his feelings?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)