|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
(a) Commander Wilhelm Keitel.
(b) Colonel Douglas Ellington.
(c) Seargent Mikhail Barbarossa.
(d) Colonel Richard Sorge.
2. Edwards and his group are supposed to reach a nearby mountain where they hope to be picked up. What are they supposed to do once they reach their destination?
(a) Take cover and await further orders.
(b) Report everything that they see to their command.
(c) Signal a helicopter to come pick them up.
(d) Make camp and prepare to march again the next day.
3. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Franz Meinhof.
(b) Axel Springer.
(c) Horst Mahler.
(d) Gerhardt Falken.
4. Toland believes that the incident in Russia was faked. What reason would Russia have to fake something of this magnitude?
(a) Faking an attack would allow Russia to declare war on another country.
(b) Faking a terrorist attack would make other countries feel bad for Russia and offer them oil.
(c) Faking a terrorist attack would justify heightened military activity.
(d) An explosion would frighten Russians and make them want to go to war.
5. In Iceland, Edwards and his men near the hill Doghouse told them to reach but are unable to approach it. Why?
(a) Their command tells them to change their destination.
(b) A helicopter is circling the hill.
(c) The Russians have located their group.
(d) It is already occupied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
2. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
3. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
4. After the Americans attack the Keflavik air base, Edwards announces that he and his men will have to relocate to a third location. Why?
5. Highly-trained Russian forces begin fighting on the ground in Germany. What is the special title of those forces?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)