|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morris communicate with the Russian prisoners from the sunken submarine?
(a) They use More Code.
(b) One of them speaks English.
(c) They use sign language.
(d) Morris speaks Russian.
2. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
(a) A Jewish businessman.
(b) A German entrepreneur.
(c) An Austrian investor.
(d) A Russian diplomat.
3. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
(a) Half of the people who knew about the attack were at the funeral.
(b) One of the parents of the deceased made a scene.
(c) He feels responsible for the death of the children.
(d) The Politburo used the funeral as an excuse to discuss politics publicly.
4. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
(a) They are now under new leadership.
(b) They believe that Chernyavin is dead.
(c) They think that Chernyavin is working for the Germans.
(d) They think that Chernyavin is still in prison.
5. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With dynamite.
(b) With a rocket-launcher.
(c) With a hand-grenade.
(d) With plastic explosives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who leads a mission that targets thirty-six bridges and Soviet troop support?
2. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
3. After Russians sink both submarines that are traveling with the Chicago, what country's submarine contacts the Chicago and asks them if they are alone?
4. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
5. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)