|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were killed in the attack in Russia?
2. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Julius Fucik.
(b) The Plavnik.
(c) The Delfin.
(d) The USS Pharris.
3. What is the name of the defensive maneuver that the Allied forces execute in Chapter 35?
4. How many men escape the submarine that the Pharris sinks?
5. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
(a) Yellow, orange, and red.
(b) Low importance, medium importance, high importance.
(c) Best case, middle case, and worst case.
(d) Important, urgent, critical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
2. Edwards and his group are supposed to reach a nearby mountain where they hope to be picked up. What are they supposed to do once they reach their destination?
3. On the Pharris, Morris realizes that the loss of the Keflavik air base is more significant than he once anticipated. Why?
4. What do Edwards and his men do when they realize that they have been located by the Russians on the mountain?
5. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)