|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
(a) They walk and then comandeer a truck.
(b) They hike to the nearest Russian camp.
(c) They disguise themselves and hitch hike.
(d) They force a local man to drive them to the nearest Russian company.
2. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
(a) A Jewish businessman.
(b) An Austrian investor.
(c) A Russian diplomat.
(d) A German entrepreneur.
3. What is the name of the girl Edwards and his men take with them when they leave the village?
4. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
(a) He is commanded to retreat.
(b) The Chicago is fired upon.
(c) His sonar is damaged.
(d) He is detected by the Russians.
5. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edwards and his group are supposed to reach a nearby mountain where they hope to be picked up. What are they supposed to do once they reach their destination?
2. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
3. While the American military waits to confirm a plan to down Soviet satellites, something happens that sets back the operation. What happens?
4. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
5. What British town houses the USS Nimitz while it is repaired and prepared for service?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)