|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edwards and his men do when they realize that they have been located by the Russians on the mountain?
(a) They retreat to another hill.
(b) They take defensive positions and wait for the Russians to come close to them.
(c) They radio an Allied helicopter to come shoot the Russians.
(d) They scatter and hide in the mountains.
2. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
(a) The barracks and the terminal.
(b) The terminal and the supply housing.
(c) The electric plant and the tower.
(d) The airplane hangars and the barracks.
3. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
(a) They bury the bodies in the fields behind the farmhouse.
(b) They leave them in the farmhouse.
(c) They arrange the bodies to make it look like they were ambushed.
(d) They put them in their own jeep, push it off a cliff, and set it on fire.
4. What is the name of the alleged terrorist who admits to the attack on Russia?
(a) Axel Springer.
(b) Franz Meinhof.
(c) Gerhardt Falken.
(d) Horst Mahler.
5. Before O'Malley sank the submarine, what role did he play as a helicopter pilot?
(a) He did only search and rescue.
(b) He did only intelligence and surveillance.
(c) He only flew supplies for the military.
(d) He flew medical helicopters.
Short Answer Questions
1. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
2. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
3. After Russians sink both submarines that are traveling with the Chicago, what country's submarine contacts the Chicago and asks them if they are alone?
4. In Iceland, Edwards and his men near the hill Doghouse told them to reach but are unable to approach it. Why?
5. An American soldier and Major Chapeyev are shot down in the same area, and Chapeyev attempts to take the American captive. What does the American ask the Chapeyev that dissuades him from doing so?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)