|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After O'Malley sinks his first live submarine, what does he say about his feelings?
(a) He says that he's ready to sink more submarines.
(b) He says that it was the happiest day of his life.
(c) He says that the Russians deserved it.
(d) He says the submarine sinking was the saddest sound he'd ever heard.
2. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Julius Fucik.
(b) The USS Pharris.
(c) The Delfin.
(d) The Plavnik.
3. The eulogy given at the Russian victims' funeral calls for what action?
(a) Retaliation against the alleged terrorist's country.
(b) Increased diplomacy to solve Russia's problems.
(c) Political demonstrations to protest Russian oil shortages.
(d) Forgiveness and reconciliation with Russia's enemies.
4. Russia says that the explosion was caused by terrorists from which country?
5. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
2. The Commander of the USS Pharris receives orders about how to deal with ships he encounters. What are those orders?
3. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
4. How does Morris communicate with the Russian prisoners from the sunken submarine?
5. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)