|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
(a) A German attack on Russia.
(b) Nuclear War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Russian military.
2. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
3. Once the men have rejoined Chernyavin, they blow up the van they were in. How?
(a) With a rocket-launcher.
(b) With dynamite.
(c) With plastic explosives.
(d) With a hand-grenade.
4. The Politburo divides reports into which three categories?
(a) Low importance, medium importance, high importance.
(b) Best case, middle case, and worst case.
(c) Important, urgent, critical.
(d) Yellow, orange, and red.
5. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
(a) She was raped and murdered at her University.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She left him for another man when he left to go to war.
(d) She was killed by a Russian missile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important thing does Edwards tell Vigdis about his feelings toward her before they are rescued?
2. Of the people who died in the attack on Russia, how many were children?
3. What marking will the Pharris receive that indicates that it has sunk a submarine?
4. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
5. When American forces attack the Keflavik air base, how many American planes do the Russians take down in their counter-attack?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)