|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Terry Mackell has great success locating tanks with what kind of instrument?
2. After O'Malley sinks his first live submarine, what does he say about his feelings?
(a) He says that the Russians deserved it.
(b) He says that he's ready to sink more submarines.
(c) He says the submarine sinking was the saddest sound he'd ever heard.
(d) He says that it was the happiest day of his life.
3. Sergetov admits that he almost wishes that he had been present at the time of the attack. Why?
(a) He thinks he could have saved some of the children.
(b) He feels that he could have stopped the attack.
(c) He thinks death may be preferable to playing along with the government's plot.
(d) He wishes he could have been a hero because of his death.
4. Edwards and his group are supposed to reach a nearby mountain where they hope to be picked up. What are they supposed to do once they reach their destination?
(a) Signal a helicopter to come pick them up.
(b) Make camp and prepare to march again the next day.
(c) Report everything that they see to their command.
(d) Take cover and await further orders.
5. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
(a) They force a local man to drive them to the nearest Russian company.
(b) They walk and then comandeer a truck.
(c) They disguise themselves and hitch hike.
(d) They hike to the nearest Russian camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. When American forces attack the Keflavik air base, how many American planes do the Russians take down in their counter-attack?
2. What is the name of Georgiyevich's driver?
3. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
4. What happens to Chernyavin after he is caught?
5. What British town houses the USS Nimitz while it is repaired and prepared for service?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)