|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Edwards and his men take with them when they leave the village?
2. Five Russian soldiers die in the family's farmhouse. How are they killed?
(a) They eat poisoned food that the family gave them.
(b) Edwards and his men kill them.
(c) They get in a fight and kill each other.
(d) The family shoots them.
3. On the Pharris, Morris realizes that the loss of the Keflavik air base is more significant than he once anticipated. Why?
(a) It means the Navy can not use any air planes.
(b) It means that the Navy can not contact their ships at sea.
(c) It allows the Russians to attack both by air and by sea.
(d) It allows the Russians to bring in reinforcements.
4. What British town houses the USS Nimitz while it is repaired and prepared for service?
5. Before the attack on the Keflavik air base, a Russian ship is secretly carrying Russian infantrymen. What is the name of that ship?
(a) The Plavnik.
(b) The Julius Fucik.
(c) The USS Pharris.
(d) The Delfin.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Russians sink both submarines that are traveling with the Chicago, what country's submarine contacts the Chicago and asks them if they are alone?
2. What happened to Edwards's girlfriend?
3. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
4. What do Edwards and his men do when they realize that they have been located by the Russians on the mountain?
5. When Calloway interviews O'Malley about sinking the submarine, what does O'Malley point out about the American military?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)