|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Alekeseyev and Sergetov leave the scene the helicopter crash?
(a) They walk and then comandeer a truck.
(b) They force a local man to drive them to the nearest Russian company.
(c) They hike to the nearest Russian camp.
(d) They disguise themselves and hitch hike.
2. Why is this mission to take out the bridges so important in the war against the Soviets?
(a) If it is successful, Soviet reinforcements can not arrive.
(b) If the mission fails, the Russians can take more oil.
(c) If the mission fails, the Germans will be trapped by the Soviets.
(d) If it is successful, the Germans can not move into Russia.
3. Before O'Malley sank the submarine, what role did he play as a helicopter pilot?
(a) He flew medical helicopters.
(b) He did only intelligence and surveillance.
(c) He only flew supplies for the military.
(d) He did only search and rescue.
4. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
(a) An Austrian investor.
(b) A Russian diplomat.
(c) A Jewish businessman.
(d) A German entrepreneur.
5. At the funeral, Sergetov is enraged by the loss of life that resulted from the explosion. He is also angry because of what reason?
(a) Half of the people who knew about the attack were at the funeral.
(b) One of the parents of the deceased made a scene.
(c) He feels responsible for the death of the children.
(d) The Politburo used the funeral as an excuse to discuss politics publicly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edwards and his group are supposed to reach a nearby mountain where they hope to be picked up. What are they supposed to do once they reach their destination?
2. The night before the attack, a movie was televised throughout Russia. What was the movie about?
3. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
4. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
5. When Toland is recalled to duty and is preparing to leave his home, he hears a news report about something that occurs at the Kremlin. What was it?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)