|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Alekeseyev and Sergetov when their helicopter is shot down?
2. As he listens to the eulogy for the Russian victims, what does Toland notice about the speech?
(a) That Russia intends to continue their arms reduction.
(b) That Russia intends to ask other countries for oil.
(c) That Russia intends to go to war.
(d) That Russia is in desperate need of financial help from other countries.
3. When the Russians locate a damaged American submarine, another Allied vessel distracts the Russians and leads them away. What is the name of that vessel?
(a) The Nimitz.
(b) The Pharris.
(c) The Chicago.
(d) The Reuban James.
4. After Russians sink both submarines that are traveling with the Chicago, what country's submarine contacts the Chicago and asks them if they are alone?
5. Chernyavin picks up a package at a post office. What does it contain?
(a) A map of the office of the Bundestag, or German parliament.
(b) Plans for the Reichstag building.
(c) The blueprint for the German Chancellor's house.
(d) Plans for the NATO headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his interview with Calloway, O'Malley says that the Allied troops' ability to survive depends on what?
2. What causes the Russians to begin searching for Edwards and his men after the American attack on the Keflavik air base?
3. What do Edwards and his men do when they realize that they have been located by the Russians on the mountain?
4. As Chernyavin's men are traveling, they find themselves face-to-face with a tank. They then hear Chernyavin's voice telling them to surrender themselves. Why does this surprise them?
5. A Russian soldier named Chernyavin is in Germany. He is disguised as what kind of person?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)