|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens that leads to Chernyavin's discovery and arrest?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He is betrayed and is killed by German police.
(c) He is robbed and the package taken from him.
(d) He is arrested for having a fake passport.
2. Terry Mackell has great success locating tanks with what kind of instrument?
3. What is the supposed occupation of the "terrorist"?
(a) A demolition worker.
(b) A spy.
(c) A bomb manufacturer.
(d) A military specialist.
4. Edwards and his men are supposed to hike about two hundred miles. How long is their journey supposed to last?
(a) Two months.
(b) Ten days.
(c) A month.
(d) Two weeks.
5. McCafferty fires three torpedoes at a Russian convoy, but is unable to confirm a hit. Why?
(a) The Chicago is fired upon.
(b) His sonar is damaged.
(c) He is detected by the Russians.
(d) He is commanded to retreat.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Edwards is communicating with command about an attack on the Keflavik airfield, two important areas of the base are destroyed. What are they?
2. What do Edwards and his men do with the bodies of the Russian soldiers that were killed in the farmhouse?
3. When Calloway interviews O'Malley about sinking the submarine, what does O'Malley point out about the American military?
4. What is unusual about McCafferty's kill in chapters 35-39?
5. After the Americans attack the Keflavik air base, Edwards announces that he and his men will have to relocate to a third location. Why?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)