1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
(a) A map of the refinery.
(b) Instructions on how to loosen the refinery's valves.
(c) A prayer for the people he killed.
(d) Part of his father's Koran.
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(b) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
(c) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
4. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Michael Evans.
(b) William Calloway.
(c) Patrick Flynn.
(d) Williams Blake.
5. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Alexander Taneyev.
(b) Dmitri Shostakovich.
(c) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
(d) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
6. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
(b) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(c) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(d) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
This section contains 7,319 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)