Chapters 1 through 8
1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
(a) Part of his father's Koran.
(b) A map of the refinery.
(c) A prayer for the people he killed.
(d) Instructions on how to loosen the refinery's valves.
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
(b) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(c) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
(d) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
4. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Patrick Flynn.
(b) Michael Evans.
(c) Williams Blake.
(d) William Calloway.
5. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Dmitri Shostakovich.
(b) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
(c) Alexander Taneyev.
(d) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
6. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
(b) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
(c) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(d) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
This section contains 7,319 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)