1. How many Muslims attack the oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk?
2. During the attack on the Nizhnevartovsk oil refinery, Tolkaze stops for a moment to read something. What was it?
(a) A prayer for the people he killed.
(b) Part of his father's Koran.
(c) Instructions on how to loosen the refinery's valves.
(d) A map of the refinery.
3. Who discovers the refinery fire?
(a) An unnamed citizen in Franklin, North Carolina.
(b) The Satellite Control Facility in Sunnyvale, California.
(c) The Satellite Watchdog Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) The American military base in Norfolk, Virginia.
4. What is the full name of the author of the article about the importance of the Russian oil fields?
(a) Michael Evans.
(b) Williams Blake.
(c) Patrick Flynn.
(d) William Calloway.
5. What is the full name of the adviser to the Russian government, who specializes in energy production?
(a) Dmitri Shostakovich.
(b) Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
(c) Alexander Taneyev.
(d) Mikhail Eduardovich Sergetov.
6. What is the Russian Politburo?
(a) Thirteen men who make decisions for Russia.
(b) Ten men who are responsible for Russia's energy production.
(c) Sixteen men who comprise Russia's Supreme Court.
(d) Twenty-five men who are in charge of Russia's military.
This section contains 7,319 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)