* Three Muslims attack and destroy an oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia.
* Sergetov notes that some 500 people die in the fire at the oil refinery.
* Williams Blake notes that around 31% of Russia's oil supply is affected.
* Sergetov reports to the Russian Politburo about the effects of the oil refinery fire.
* The Politburo decides to take Russia to war for oil.
* The Politburo decides NATO should be eliminated.
* The term "Red Storm" is introduced; it is a mechanized attack on Germany and the Low Countries.
* An AP Correspondent in Moscow reports that the fire was caused by a technical malfunction.
* Russia's Foreign Minister makes a speech about reducing Russia's arms.
* Flynn and Calloway are introduced. They report on the Foreign Minister's speech.
* The author implies that the minister's speech is meant to distract the world from the upcoming offensive.
* Flynn notes the Russian's decision to fill their torpedoes...
This section contains 1,755 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)