Chapters 1 through 8
• Three Muslims attack and destroy an oil refinery in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia.
• Sergetov notes that some 500 people die in the fire at the oil refinery.
• Williams Blake notes that around 31% of Russia's oil supply is affected.
• Sergetov reports to the Russian Politburo about the effects of the oil refinery fire.
• The Politburo decides to take Russia to war for oil.
• The Politburo decides NATO should be eliminated.
• The term "Red Storm" is introduced; it is a mechanized attack on Germany and the Low Countries.
• An AP Correspondent in Moscow reports that the fire was caused by a technical malfunction.
• Russia's Foreign Minister makes a speech about reducing Russia's arms.
• Flynn and Calloway are introduced. They report on the Foreign Minister's speech.
• The author implies that the minister's speech is meant to distract the world from the upcoming offensive.
• Flynn notes the Russian's decision to fill their torpedoes...
This section contains 1,755 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)