|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what district is Ustinov's apartment located?
2. What noodle soup is given to the Sparrow School recruits for their first dinner?
3. What does the word "krolik" translate to in English, according to the narrator in Chapter 9 (104)?
(b) Beauty mark.
4. What recipe is included in the end of Chapter 1?
(a) "Ustinov's Rustic Pate."
(b) "Old Lady's Beet Soup."
(c) "Gable's Cheese Fondue."
(d) "Pytt i Panna."
5. What does the word "chistilshchik" translate to in English, as indicated in Chapter 4 (52)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dominika's training alias at the Sparrow School?
2. How old is the psychology instructor Mikhail said to be in Chapter 6?
3. What color mantle does Dominika see when she meets Gable?
4. Where does Nate hide out after almost being hit by the car in Chapter 1?
5. How long is the SDR that Nate runs in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who kills Marta? How?
2. What are Dominika's first impressions of Forsyth and Gable? Where does she first meet them?
3. Who is Marty Gable? What is his position and how is he described?
4. What is an SDR and what is its purpose?
5. What position does Vanya Egorov hold? How did he come to this position?
6. What are Dominika's first perceptions of Korchnoi?
7. Who is Marta Yelenova and how is she described?
8. Why does Dominika seduce Dimitri Ustinov? What occurs at his apartment?
9. What ended Dominika's ballet career? How did it affect her?
10. How is Dominika attacked at training school in Chapter 6? How does she respond?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)