|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that has the ability to give the go-ahead for the FBI to arrest the traitor in Chapter 20?
2. What is used to kill Marta in Chapter 15?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
3. What recipe is listed at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) "Old Lady's Beet Soup."
(b) "Taverna Xinos Papoutsakia."
(c) "Sophie's Vinaigrette."
(d) "Ustinov's Rustic Pate."
4. What does AVR refer to in the novel?
(a) Academy of Foreign Intelligence.
(b) Academy of International Trade.
(c) Aviation Variation Route.
(d) Artillery Vitals Routine.
5. What color mantle does Dominika see when she meets Gable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kids Nate about the positive trace results he gains on Dominika in Chapter 10?
2. What does the narrator translate the word "izmena" to in English in Chapter 12 (168)?
3. Who gives Volontov an award for the operation with Bullard in Chapter 21?
4. What is the Neo-Baroque All-Russia Insurance Company building in Moscow that Benford has a photograph of on his office wall?
5. Where has Nate been reassigned in Chapter 22?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)