|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mom suffer from?
2. What was Ji Li most worried about when she stopped going to school all together?
3. How did most people react to Ji Li's Exhibition presentation?
4. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
5. What did Dad refuse to do?
Essay Topic 1
How did the relationship between Ji Li and her father change throughout the course of the story, and how did these changes affect the people around them?
Essay Topic 2
Ji Li endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
How did Ji Li feel about the Cultural Revolution in Chine when it was over, and what led to this changed ideal?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)