Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mom suffer from?
2. Why was Ji Li told to work somewhere in the summer at her meeting?
3. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
4. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
5. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
Essay Topic 1
How did Ji Li feel about the Cultural Revolution in Chine when it was over, and what led to this changed ideal?
Essay Topic 2
Death and mortality were two integral themes of this plot. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was the plot altered because of these incidents?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)