|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ji Li's favorite subject in school?
2. How did Ji Li get injured in the summer?
(a) She smashed her finger.
(b) She cut her leg.
(c) She banged her head.
(d) She broke her wrist.
3. Who made up the story of the charges Dad was held for?
(a) Uncle Zhe.
(c) Zix Fingers.
(d) Jung Chen.
4. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
(a) Political science.
(b) English studies.
5. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Went home.
(b) Finished working.
(c) Went to the hospital.
(d) Quit her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rows were rice harvesters assigned?
2. Where did Mom work?
3. What did Ji Li do to cheer up Ji Yun?
4. How did Ji Li hope to re-mold herself?
5. Who was called into a study session after Ji Li's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
2. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
3. What did Ji Li find when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
4. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
5. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
6. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
7. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
8. What did Zhang tell Ji Li when she asked about being chosen to help with the Exhibition?
9. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
10. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)