|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made up the story of the charges Dad was held for?
(a) Uncle Zhe.
(c) Jung Chen.
(d) Zix Fingers.
2. Who did Ji Li want to stay away from her in Jr. High?
(a) An Jung.
(b) Six Fingers.
(c) Di Hai.
(d) An Yi's mother.
3. What was Ji Li doing when she fainted?
(a) Working at the thresher.
(b) Folding her sleeping mat.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Cutting rice.
4. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
(a) Release her father.
(b) Change her name.
(c) Get her a job.
(d) Move her address.
5. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
(a) To help her mother and Grandma.
(b) The school work was getting too easy.
(c) The school work was getting too hard.
(d) To avoid embarassment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li say she could choose for herself while speaking with Comrade Ma?
2. When did Fan Wen Chong come to visit?
3. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
4. Who told Ji Li that Dad had been cleared of his charges?
5. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Zhang tell Ji Li when she asked about being chosen to help with the Exhibition?
2. What was Dad doing while he was locked up, and why?
3. What did Ji Li learn how to raise in Jr. High, and why?
4. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
5. What did Comrade Ma offer to do for Ji Li once she changed her name?
6. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
7. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
8. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
9. What happened in Ji Li's study session?
10. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)