|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A radio program.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A book.
(d) A secret organization.
2. Who called a study session with Ji Li?
(a) Her father's foreman.
(b) Uncle Jiang.
(c) Professor Zhang.
(d) Chairman Jin.
3. What was Dad doing when Ji Li brought him clothes?
(a) Whipping another man.
(b) Carrying pipe.
(c) Painting a mural.
(d) Digging a trench.
4. Why was Ji Li told to work somewhere in the summer at her meeting?
(a) It would protect her family.
(b) It would be better for her future.
(c) It would change her feelings.
(d) It would stop the stories.
5. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
(a) Her father's ideals.
(b) Her mind set.
(c) Her educational delays.
(d) Her family background.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Fan Wen Chong make the beating stop?
2. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
3. What did Ji Li say she could choose for herself while speaking with Comrade Ma?
4. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
5. What did Ji Li do to cheer up Ji Yun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ji Li learn how to raise in Jr. High, and why?
2. How did Ji Li feel about not knowing anyone in her Jr. High class?
3. What did Comrade Ma say when Ji Li asked to have her name changed?
4. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
5. What did Ji Li hope to achieve at the Exhibition?
6. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
7. What made Ji Li yell at her mother?
8. What did Zhang tell Ji Li when she asked about being chosen to help with the Exhibition?
9. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
10. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)