|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ji Li told to work somewhere in the summer at her meeting?
(a) It would be better for her future.
(b) It would protect her family.
(c) It would change her feelings.
(d) It would stop the stories.
2. What was Ji Li asked to do for her father?
(a) Bring him clothes.
(b) Change her name.
(c) Write defense for him.
(d) Testify against him.
3. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
4. What was Ji Li doing when she fainted?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Cutting rice.
(c) Folding her sleeping mat.
(d) Working at the thresher.
5. What was Ji Li most worried about when she stopped going to school all together?
(a) Her family's fate.
(b) An Yi's reputation.
(c) Her father's illness.
(d) Grandma's nerves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was not used in the Jr. High to teach the students?
2. What did Mom suffer from?
3. How did most people react to Ji Li's Exhibition presentation?
4. What happened to An Yi's mother every day at school when Ji Li stopped attending?
5. What did Jin say about the students at the school meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
2. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
3. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
4. What happened to An Yi's mother at work?
5. What happened in Ji Li's study session?
6. How did Ji Li cheer up Ji Yun when she was bullied?
7. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
8. What made Ji Li yell at her mother?
9. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
10. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)