|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ji Li sent back to Shang Hai in the summer?
(a) She needed a doctor for her injury.
(b) Her mother got sick.
(c) Her grandmother died.
(d) There were more study sessions.
2. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
(a) Taught school.
(b) Cleaned houses.
(c) Sold drugs.
(d) Painted portraits.
3. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
(a) To avoid embarassment.
(b) The school work was getting too hard.
(c) The school work was getting too easy.
(d) To help her mother and Grandma.
4. How did Ji Li hope to re-mold herself?
(a) Through education.
(b) Through obedience.
(c) Through pain.
(d) Through hard labor.
5. What did Ji Li do while Fan Wen Chong was helped?
(a) Went to sleep.
(b) Boiled water.
(c) Kept watch at the window.
(d) Ran to her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
2. What was Jin's title?
3. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
4. What secret did Ji Li tell Lin Lin when she visited?
5. Why was Ji Li sent to call Uncle Tian?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)