|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zhang Xin tell Ji Li to do on the day he met her?
(a) Find beauty.
(b) Dream big.
(d) Keep quiet.
2. What was Ji Yun called at school?
(a) A black whelp.
(b) A bourgois.
(c) A needy orphan.
(d) A communist.
3. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
(a) Her mind set.
(b) Her educational delays.
(c) Her father's ideals.
(d) Her family background.
4. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
(a) To tell her about a school meeting.
(b) To check on her.
(c) To send a message.
(d) To bring her school work.
5. Who wanted to speak with Ji Li after she was cut from the Exhibition?
(a) Chang Hong.
(b) Chairman Jin.
(c) Jiang Xi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
2. How did Fan Wen Chong make the beating stop?
3. How did Ji Li help with Jin's Exhibition?
4. How many people were bullying Ji Yun?
5. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)