|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uncle Tian tell Ji Li on the phone?
(a) They already had New Year's plans.
(b) There was a problem at the meeting.
(c) They would be happy ot help in any way.
(d) They had not seen Dad.
2. What did Dad do when he came home for the first time?
(a) Gave them money.
(b) Packed some clothes.
(c) Wrote down his address.
3. How did Jin describe the old society?
4. What did Dad refuse to do?
(a) Report others.
(b) Change his mind.
(c) Disgrace his family.
5. Why did Ji Yun begin crying one day?
(a) Her house was searched.
(b) She was given a bad grade.
(c) She saw a teacher beat.
(d) She lost her bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
2. How did Ji Li know Lin Lin?
3. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
4. Why did Ji Li request to work somewhere for the summer?
5. Where was Ji Li told to work for the summer in her meeting after the Exhibition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ji Li learn how to raise in Jr. High, and why?
2. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
3. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
4. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
5. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
6. How did Ji Li know that her father was hving troubles at work?
7. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
8. What did Comrade Ma say when Ji Li asked to have her name changed?
9. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
10. What happened to An Yi's mother at work?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)