|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
(b) Political science.
(c) English studies.
2. What did Uncle Tian tell Ji Li on the phone?
(a) They would be happy ot help in any way.
(b) They had not seen Dad.
(c) They already had New Year's plans.
(d) There was a problem at the meeting.
3. Why was Ji Li happy to not know anybody in her Jr. High class?
(a) They hadn't seen the poster.
(b) They would know about her status.
(c) She could pretned to be someone else.
(d) She could share her secrets.
4. Who did Ji Li visit while not attending school?
(a) An Yi.
(b) Jung Yi.
(c) Ji Lang.
(d) Jung Xi.
5. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
(a) To bring her school work.
(b) To send a message.
(c) To tell her about a school meeting.
(d) To check on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a study session?
2. What happened to An Yi's mother every day at school when Ji Li stopped attending?
3. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
4. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
5. What was Ji Li's favorite thing about going to Jr. High?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Dad doing while he was locked up, and why?
2. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
3. How did Ji Li feel about not knowing anyone in her Jr. High class?
4. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
5. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
6. What did Comrade Ma say when Ji Li asked to have her name changed?
7. What did Zhang tell Ji Li when she asked about being chosen to help with the Exhibition?
8. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
9. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
10. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)