|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A book.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A secret organization.
2. Who did Ji Li visit while not attending school?
(a) Ji Lang.
(b) An Yi.
(c) Jung Yi.
(d) Jung Xi.
3. How did Ji Li get injured in the summer?
(a) She smashed her finger.
(b) She broke her wrist.
(c) She cut her leg.
(d) She banged her head.
4. How did Ji Li help with Jin's Exhibition?
(a) She pasted posters.
(b) She put up tables.
(c) She gave some artwork.
(d) She was a guide.
5. What was Jin's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ji Yun begin crying one day?
2. Who did Ji Li blame for all her problems?
3. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
4. What did Ji Li say she could choose for herself while speaking with Comrade Ma?
5. What made Ji Li mad when she heard the family was being interviewed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
2. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
3. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
4. What did Ji Li hope to achieve at the Exhibition?
5. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
6. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
7. What did Ji Li learn how to raise in Jr. High, and why?
8. How did Ji Li know that her father was hving troubles at work?
9. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
10. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)