|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
2. What charges were held against Dad?
(a) Writing propaganda.
(b) Housing criminals.
(c) Creating anti-Mao art.
(d) Listening to foreign radio.
3. How did most people react to Ji Li's Exhibition presentation?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They get angry.
(c) They want to work harder.
(d) They cry.
4. What was An Yi most worried about while not attending school?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) Ji Li.
5. What did a story about the Jiangs say?
(a) They were a revolutionary family.
(b) They had lied to the Chairman.
(c) They were land owners.
(d) They were planning to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bai Shan want to do for Ji Li?
2. What startled Ji Li when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
3. What happened to An Yi's mother every day at school when Ji Li stopped attending?
4. What did Dad do when he came home for the first time?
5. How did Ji Li feel when she stopped going to school all together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
2. What did Ji Li find when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
3. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
4. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
5. What made Ji Li yell at her mother?
6. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
7. How did Ji Li know that her father was hving troubles at work?
8. What happened to An Yi's mother at work?
9. How did Ji Li cheer up Ji Yun when she was bullied?
10. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)