|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
(a) Release her father.
(b) Get her a job.
(c) Change her name.
(d) Move her address.
2. What was Ji Li asked to do for her father?
(a) Testify against him.
(b) Bring him clothes.
(c) Write defense for him.
(d) Change her name.
3. Where was Dad being kept?
(a) A prison by the Propaganda Wall.
(b) The Unit Service Station.
(c) The Children's Art Theater.
(d) The Shang Hai Museum.
4. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
(a) Sold drugs.
(b) Taught school.
(c) Painted portraits.
(d) Cleaned houses.
5. What did Zhang Xin tell Ji Li to do on the day he met her?
(a) Find beauty.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Dream big.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of expedition did Jin want to create?
2. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
3. Who told Ji Li that Dad had been cleared of his charges?
4. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
5. How did Ji Li feel after the Class Education Exhibition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ji Li learn how to raise in Jr. High, and why?
2. How did Ji Li cheer up Ji Yun when she was bullied?
3. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
4. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
5. What did Comrade Ma say when Ji Li asked to have her name changed?
6. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
7. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
8. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
9. What was Dad doing while he was locked up, and why?
10. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)