|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most people react to Ji Li's Exhibition presentation?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They get angry.
(c) They want to work harder.
(d) They cry.
2. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
(a) Lo Yon.
(b) An Yi.
(c) Ji Yung.
(d) Ji Yung.
3. Why did Dad refuse to confess?
(a) He didn't want to be beat.
(b) He had done nothing wrong.
(c) He hated the new regime.
(d) He was an example to his children.
4. What did Uncle Tian tell Ji Li on the phone?
(a) They already had New Year's plans.
(b) They had not seen Dad.
(c) There was a problem at the meeting.
(d) They would be happy ot help in any way.
5. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
(a) Get her a job.
(b) Release her father.
(c) Move her address.
(d) Change her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ji Li request to work somewhere for the summer?
2. What was not used in the Jr. High to teach the students?
3. How did Fan Wen Chong make the beating stop?
4. Why was Ji Li happy to not know anybody in her Jr. High class?
5. Where did Comrade Ma work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
2. What was Dad doing while he was locked up, and why?
3. What did Comrade Ma offer to do for Ji Li once she changed her name?
4. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
5. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
6. How did Ji Li know that her father was hving troubles at work?
7. What did Zhang Xin say when he first met Ji Li?
8. How did Ji Li cheer up Ji Yun when she was bullied?
9. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
10. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)