|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 1 year.
2. What did Dad do when he came home for the first time?
(b) Gave them money.
(c) Packed some clothes.
(d) Wrote down his address.
3. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
(a) Sold drugs.
(b) Taught school.
(c) Cleaned houses.
(d) Painted portraits.
4. How did Ji Li feel when she stopped going to school all together?
5. What did Mom suffer from?
(a) Lou Gherig's disease.
(b) Meniere's disease.
(d) Chronic pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ji Li choose to prove herself amidst the bad rumors?
2. What did Bai Shan want to do for Ji Li?
3. What was Ji Li's favorite subject in school?
4. Who did Ji Li visit while not attending school?
5. How did Ji Li know Lin Lin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
2. How did Ji Li feel about not knowing anyone in her Jr. High class?
3. How did Ji Li cheer up Ji Yun when she was bullied?
4. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
5. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
6. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
7. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
8. What did Comrade Ma offer to do for Ji Li once she changed her name?
9. What did Ji Li find when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
10. What did Zhang tell Ji Li when she asked about being chosen to help with the Exhibition?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)