|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a story about the Jiangs say?
(a) They were planning to escape.
(b) They were land owners.
(c) They had lied to the Chairman.
(d) They were a revolutionary family.
2. Where was Ji Li told to work for the summer in her meeting after the Exhibition?
(a) The factories.
(b) The country.
(c) The school.
(d) The theater.
3. What was An Yi most worried about while not attending school?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Ji Li.
(d) The Revolution.
4. Who called a study session with Ji Li?
(a) Uncle Jiang.
(b) Chairman Jin.
(c) Her father's foreman.
(d) Professor Zhang.
5. What did Jin say about the students at the school meeting?
(a) They were in trouble.
(b) They were the best in the school.
(c) They showed potential.
(d) Their families were black listed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ji Li sent back to Shang Hai in the summer?
2. When did Fan Wen Chong come to visit?
3. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
4. How many rows were rice harvesters assigned?
5. What secret did Lin Lin tell Ji Li when she came to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
2. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
3. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
4. What did Ji Li hope to achieve at the Exhibition?
5. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
6. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
7. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
8. What was Dad doing while he was locked up, and why?
9. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
10. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)