|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Fan Wen Chong come to visit?
(a) During the New Year celebration.
(b) During Summer break.
(c) During Harvest season.
(d) During winter vacation.
2. What was a study session?
(a) A test.
(b) A search.
(c) An interview.
(d) An interrogation.
3. What was Ji Li asked to do for her father?
(a) Testify against him.
(b) Change her name.
(c) Write defense for him.
(d) Bring him clothes.
4. What was Ji Li's favorite subject in school?
5. What was not used in the Jr. High to teach the students?
(d) Chalk boards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ji Li request to work somewhere for the summer?
2. How did Ji Li feel when she stopped going to school all together?
3. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
4. How many people were bullying Ji Yun?
5. Where was Dad being kept?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Ji Li yell at her mother?
2. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
3. What happened to An Yi's mother at work?
4. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
5. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
6. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
7. How did Ji Li feel about not knowing anyone in her Jr. High class?
8. What did Comrade Ma say when Ji Li asked to have her name changed?
9. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
10. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)