|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Finished working.
(b) Went home.
(c) Went to the hospital.
(d) Quit her job.
2. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
(a) Her educational delays.
(b) Her family background.
(c) Her mind set.
(d) Her father's ideals.
3. What did the Jr. High teachers have to mix with education?
(a) Safety measures.
(b) Beurocratic dogma.
(c) Practical experience.
(d) Mao's history.
4. What was Ji Li most worried about when she stopped going to school all together?
(a) Her family's fate.
(b) An Yi's reputation.
(c) Her father's illness.
(d) Grandma's nerves.
5. When did Fan Wen Chong come to visit?
(a) During Harvest season.
(b) During winter vacation.
(c) During the New Year celebration.
(d) During Summer break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret did Ji Li tell Lin Lin when she visited?
2. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
3. Who was called into a study session after Ji Li's?
4. Why was Ji Li happy to not know anybody in her Jr. High class?
5. Who wanted to speak with Ji Li after she was cut from the Exhibition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
2. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
3. What did Ji Li hope to achieve at the Exhibition?
4. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
5. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
6. What did Zhang Xin say when he first met Ji Li?
7. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
8. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
9. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
10. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)