|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dad refuse to do?
(a) Report others.
(b) Change his mind.
(d) Disgrace his family.
2. How did Ji Li feel when she stopped going to school all together?
3. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Finished working.
(b) Quit her job.
(c) Went home.
(d) Went to the hospital.
4. How did Ji Li hope to re-mold herself?
(a) Through education.
(b) Through pain.
(c) Through hard labor.
(d) Through obedience.
5. Who wanted to speak with Ji Li after she was cut from the Exhibition?
(a) Chang Hong.
(b) Jiang Xi.
(d) Chairman Jin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
2. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
3. What was Jin's title?
4. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
5. What was Ji Li's favorite thing about going to Jr. High?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ji Li get injured in the rice fields?
2. What did Ji Li hope to achieve at the Exhibition?
3. What happened after Ji Li was injured in the fields?
4. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
5. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
6. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
7. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
8. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
9. What happened to An Yi's mother at work?
10. What did Ji Li find when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)