|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A book.
(b) A secret organization.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A radio program.
2. What did Dad do when he came home for the first time?
(a) Packed some clothes.
(b) Gave them money.
(c) Wrote down his address.
3. How did Ji Li choose to prove herself amidst the bad rumors?
(a) By doing a good job at the Exhibition.
(b) By ignoring anyone who mentions the rumors.
(c) By bringing her mother to the Exhibition.
(d) By not showing up to the Exhibition.
4. What was An Yi most worried about while not attending school?
(a) Ji Li.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The Revolution.
5. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
(a) Her family background.
(b) Her educational delays.
(c) Her father's ideals.
(d) Her mind set.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
2. Why did Dad refuse to confess?
3. How did Fan Wen Chong make the beating stop?
4. What happened to An Yi's mother every day at school when Ji Li stopped attending?
5. What charges were held against Dad?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)