|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
(a) Painted portraits.
(b) Sold drugs.
(c) Taught school.
(d) Cleaned houses.
2. How many rows were rice harvesters assigned?
3. What made Ji Li nervous about the Class Education Exhibition?
(a) The articles about her family.
(b) The fact that Mao would be there.
(c) Being there with the boy she liked.
(d) Her mother's tears.
4. Who made up the story of the charges Dad was held for?
(b) Zix Fingers.
(c) Uncle Zhe.
(d) Jung Chen.
5. Who did Ji Li blame for all her problems?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dad refuse to confess?
2. What happened to An Yi's mother every day at school when Ji Li stopped attending?
3. What was the Worker's Revolt?
4. What was An Yi most worried about while not attending school?
5. What startled Ji Li when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
2. What kind of bullying did Ji Yun encounter at school?
3. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
4. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
5. How did Ji Li cheer up Ji Yun when she was bullied?
6. What did Ji Li hear her father say the night before Chinese New Year?
7. What happened in Ji Li's study session?
8. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
9. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
10. What made Ji Li so nervous about presenting at the Class Education Exhibition?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)