|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A secret organization.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A book.
2. Where did Ji Li request summer work?
(a) The school.
(b) The country.
(c) The theater.
(d) The factories.
3. Where did Comrade Ma work?
(a) The Propaganda Wall.
(b) The police station.
(c) The school.
(d) The theater.
4. What was An Yi most worried about while not attending school?
(a) Ji Li.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
5. How did Ji Li feel after the Class Education Exhibition?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ji Li choose to prove herself amidst the bad rumors?
2. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
3. What was Zhang Xin's occupation?
4. Who was called into a study session after Ji Li's?
5. How did Fan Wen Chong make the beating stop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ji Li find when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
2. Why was Ji Li chosen to help with the Exhibition?
3. What did Ji Li say to Comrade Ma about her family?
4. Why was Ji Li forced to go back to Shang Hai in the summer?
5. Why did Ji Li choose to spend her summer working in the rice fields?
6. Why did Uncle Fan come to Ji Li's house?
7. What was Dad doing while he was locked up, and why?
8. What did Ji Li learn how to raise in Jr. High, and why?
9. What happened on the morning of the opening of the Exhibition?
10. What happened to An Yi's mother at work?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)