|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ji Li visit while not attending school?
(a) An Yi.
(b) Ji Lang.
(c) Jung Xi.
(d) Jung Yi.
2. What made Ji Li nervous about the Class Education Exhibition?
(a) The articles about her family.
(b) The fact that Mao would be there.
(c) Her mother's tears.
(d) Being there with the boy she liked.
3. What kind of expedition did Jin want to create?
(a) Chinese Historical.
(b) Class Education.
(c) Educational Critique.
(d) Chinese Artistic.
4. Where did Comrade Ma work?
(a) The police station.
(b) The school.
(c) The theater.
(d) The Propaganda Wall.
5. What made Ji Li mad when she heard the family was being interviewed?
(a) Her mother cooperated.
(b) It would make her look bad at school.
(c) It was all based on lies.
(d) Her father was still gone.
6. How long was Dad gone when he came to the house again?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
7. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
(a) Rebel Trap meeting.
(b) Confession meeting.
(c) Class Struggle meeting.
(d) Prisoner Reformation meeting.
8. What did Dad refuse to do?
(a) Disgrace his family.
(b) Change his mind.
(d) Report others.
9. Who made up the story of the charges Dad was held for?
(a) Jung Chen.
(b) Zix Fingers.
(c) Uncle Zhe.
10. What did the Jr. High teachers have to mix with education?
(a) Practical experience.
(b) Mao's history.
(c) Safety measures.
(d) Beurocratic dogma.
11. How many rows were rice harvesters assigned?
12. Why was Ji Li told to work somewhere in the summer at her meeting?
(a) It would stop the stories.
(b) It would protect her family.
(c) It would change her feelings.
(d) It would be better for her future.
13. What was Jin's title?
14. What secret did Lin Lin tell Ji Li when she came to visit?
(a) Her father was being interrogated.
(b) Her mother was dying.
(c) Her house was searched.
(d) Her mind was slowing.
15. How did Jin describe the old society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ji Li's favorite subject in school?
2. How did Ji Li hope to re-mold herself?
3. Where did Ji Li request summer work?
4. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
5. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)