|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li do while Fan Wen Chong was helped?
(a) Ran to her room.
(b) Went to sleep.
(c) Boiled water.
(d) Kept watch at the window.
2. Who did Ji Li want to stay away from her in Jr. High?
(a) An Jung.
(b) Di Hai.
(c) An Yi's mother.
(d) Six Fingers.
3. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 9 months.
4. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
(a) Confession meeting.
(b) Class Struggle meeting.
(c) Rebel Trap meeting.
(d) Prisoner Reformation meeting.
5. Who did Ji Li visit while not attending school?
(a) Jung Xi.
(b) Jung Yi.
(c) Ji Lang.
(d) An Yi.
6. What did a story about the Jiangs say?
(a) They were land owners.
(b) They had lied to the Chairman.
(c) They were a revolutionary family.
(d) They were planning to escape.
7. How did Ji Li feel when she stopped going to school all together?
8. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Went home.
(b) Went to the hospital.
(c) Finished working.
(d) Quit her job.
9. What was not used in the Jr. High to teach the students?
(c) Chalk boards.
10. What movement was Dad expected to confess to?
(a) The Anitrightist Committee.
(b) The Citizen's Court Committee.
(c) The Class Education Committee.
(d) The Revolutionary Committee.
11. How did Ji Li hope to re-mold herself?
(a) Through pain.
(b) Through obedience.
(c) Through hard labor.
(d) Through education.
12. Why did Ji Li request to work somewhere for the summer?
(a) To be near her mother.
(b) To avoid the hearing for her father.
(c) To be with An Yi.
(d) To prove herself.
13. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
(a) Her mind set.
(b) Her family background.
(c) Her father's ideals.
(d) Her educational delays.
14. What did Jin say about the students at the school meeting?
(a) They showed potential.
(b) Their families were black listed.
(c) They were the best in the school.
(d) They were in trouble.
15. Why did Dad refuse to confess?
(a) He had done nothing wrong.
(b) He hated the new regime.
(c) He didn't want to be beat.
(d) He was an example to his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Worker's Revolt?
2. What was Ji Li most worried about when she stopped going to school all together?
3. How long was Dad gone when he came to the house again?
4. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
5. When did Fan Wen Chong come to visit?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)