|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ji Li told to work somewhere in the summer at her meeting?
(a) It would be better for her future.
(b) It would stop the stories.
(c) It would protect her family.
(d) It would change her feelings.
2. Where was Ji Li told to work for the summer in her meeting after the Exhibition?
(a) The theater.
(b) The factories.
(c) The country.
(d) The school.
3. What was Ji Li's favorite subject in school?
4. What secret did Lin Lin tell Ji Li when she came to visit?
(a) Her father was being interrogated.
(b) Her house was searched.
(c) Her mind was slowing.
(d) Her mother was dying.
5. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
(a) An Yi.
(b) Ji Yung.
(c) Ji Yung.
(d) Lo Yon.
6. What did Dad refuse to do?
(a) Disgrace his family.
(c) Report others.
(d) Change his mind.
7. What did An Yi's mother do for a living?
(a) Sold drugs.
(b) Painted portraits.
(c) Taught school.
(d) Cleaned houses.
8. How long was Dad gone when he came to the house again?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 4 months.
9. What was Jin's title?
10. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
11. Where was Dad being kept?
(a) The Unit Service Station.
(b) A prison by the Propaganda Wall.
(c) The Children's Art Theater.
(d) The Shang Hai Museum.
12. When did Fan Wen Chong come to visit?
(a) During Summer break.
(b) During winter vacation.
(c) During Harvest season.
(d) During the New Year celebration.
13. Where did Mom work?
(a) A store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
14. How did Ji Li get injured in the summer?
(a) She smashed her finger.
(b) She cut her leg.
(c) She broke her wrist.
(d) She banged her head.
15. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A radio program.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A secret organization.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Ji Li mad when she heard the family was being interviewed?
2. Who told Ji Li that Dad had been cleared of his charges?
3. What charges were held against Dad?
4. What did a story about the Jiangs say?
5. What did Ji Li do to cheer up Ji Yun?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)