|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made up the story of the charges Dad was held for?
(a) Jung Chen.
(c) Uncle Zhe.
(d) Zix Fingers.
2. What movement was Dad expected to confess to?
(a) The Anitrightist Committee.
(b) The Revolutionary Committee.
(c) The Citizen's Court Committee.
(d) The Class Education Committee.
3. Why was Ji Li sent back to Shang Hai in the summer?
(a) Her mother got sick.
(b) She needed a doctor for her injury.
(c) There were more study sessions.
(d) Her grandmother died.
4. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
(a) Her family was expected.
(b) She did well.
(c) She should have been there.
(d) Her presentation was the best htere.
5. Who wanted to speak with Ji Li after she was cut from the Exhibition?
(a) Chairman Jin.
(b) Chang Hong.
(d) Jiang Xi.
6. Why did Ji Li start staying home from school in Jr. High?
(a) The school work was getting too easy.
(b) To help her mother and Grandma.
(c) To avoid embarassment.
(d) The school work was getting too hard.
7. How did Ji Li feel about studying English?
(a) It was boring.
(b) It was challenging.
(c) It was exciting.
(d) It was easy.
8. How did Ji Li know Lin Lin?
(a) They were neighbors.
(b) They worked at the restaurant together.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They went to school together.
9. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Went home.
(b) Finished working.
(c) Quit her job.
(d) Went to the hospital.
10. What was Ji Li asked to do for her father?
(a) Bring him clothes.
(b) Change her name.
(c) Testify against him.
(d) Write defense for him.
11. What was Ji Li's favorite thing about going to Jr. High?
(a) She got to see her classmates.
(b) She got to learn again.
(c) She got to use her purchased supplies.
(d) She got out of her house.
12. Who did Ji Li want to stay away from her in Jr. High?
(a) An Jung.
(b) Six Fingers.
(c) Di Hai.
(d) An Yi's mother.
13. What did Ji Li do while Fan Wen Chong was helped?
(a) Ran to her room.
(b) Boiled water.
(c) Kept watch at the window.
(d) Went to sleep.
14. How did Ji Li get injured in the summer?
(a) She banged her head.
(b) She cut her leg.
(c) She smashed her finger.
(d) She broke her wrist.
15. Who did Ji Li blame for all her problems?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dad know Fan Wen Chong?
2. What made Ji Li nervous about the Class Education Exhibition?
3. What did Zhang tell Ji Li to overcome?
4. What did Dad refuse to do?
5. Where was Ji Li told to work for the summer in her meeting after the Exhibition?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)