|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li ask Comrade Ma to help her do?
(a) Release her father.
(b) Change her name.
(c) Move her address.
(d) Get her a job.
2. What did Uncle Tian tell Ji Li on the phone?
(a) They had not seen Dad.
(b) They already had New Year's plans.
(c) There was a problem at the meeting.
(d) They would be happy ot help in any way.
3. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
(b) English studies.
(c) Political science.
4. Who did Ji Li blame for all her problems?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. What was An Yi most worried about while not attending school?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) Ji Li.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
6. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
(a) Her family was expected.
(b) She did well.
(c) She should have been there.
(d) Her presentation was the best htere.
7. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
8. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
(a) To check on her.
(b) To bring her school work.
(c) To send a message.
(d) To tell her about a school meeting.
9. Why was Ji Li sent back to Shang Hai in the summer?
(a) Her mother got sick.
(b) There were more study sessions.
(c) She needed a doctor for her injury.
(d) Her grandmother died.
10. How did most people react to Ji Li's Exhibition presentation?
(a) They want to work harder.
(b) They cry.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They get angry.
11. How did Ji Li choose to prove herself amidst the bad rumors?
(a) By ignoring anyone who mentions the rumors.
(b) By not showing up to the Exhibition.
(c) By doing a good job at the Exhibition.
(d) By bringing her mother to the Exhibition.
12. What made Ji Li nervous about the Class Education Exhibition?
(a) Her mother's tears.
(b) The articles about her family.
(c) The fact that Mao would be there.
(d) Being there with the boy she liked.
13. How did Dad know Fan Wen Chong?
(a) They were second cousins.
(b) They were theater friends.
(c) They worked together at the government.
(d) They grew up together.
14. How did Ji Li feel after the Class Education Exhibition?
15. What did Ji Li say she could choose for herself while speaking with Comrade Ma?
(a) Her class status.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her title.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ji Li hope to re-mold herself?
2. What was a study session?
3. Why did Dad refuse to confess?
4. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
5. Who did Ji Li want to stay away from her in Jr. High?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)