|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
(a) Her family was expected.
(b) She should have been there.
(c) She did well.
(d) Her presentation was the best htere.
2. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who called a study session with Ji Li?
(a) Chairman Jin.
(b) Professor Zhang.
(c) Her father's foreman.
(d) Uncle Jiang.
4. Who told Ji Li that Dad had been cleared of his charges?
(b) Uncle Tian.
(c) Fan Wen Chong.
5. What startled Ji Li when she woke up on Chinese New Year?
(a) The sky was dark.
(b) There were sirens at the door.
(c) Grandma was crying.
(d) Fan Wen Chong was in her room.
6. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
(a) Class Struggle meeting.
(b) Confession meeting.
(c) Rebel Trap meeting.
(d) Prisoner Reformation meeting.
7. Why did Ji Yun begin crying one day?
(a) She was given a bad grade.
(b) Her house was searched.
(c) She lost her bag.
(d) She saw a teacher beat.
8. Where was Dad being kept?
(a) The Children's Art Theater.
(b) A prison by the Propaganda Wall.
(c) The Unit Service Station.
(d) The Shang Hai Museum.
9. Where did Comrade Ma work?
(a) The Propaganda Wall.
(b) The police station.
(c) The school.
(d) The theater.
10. How did Ji Li know Lin Lin?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They were cousins.
(c) They worked at the restaurant together.
(d) They were neighbors.
11. What made Ji Li mad when she heard the family was being interviewed?
(a) It would make her look bad at school.
(b) It was all based on lies.
(c) Her mother cooperated.
(d) Her father was still gone.
12. What did Comrade Ma call Ji Li's family?
13. Who was called into a study session after Ji Li's?
(a) Her uncles.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her siblings.
14. How did Jin describe the old society?
15. What kind of expedition did Jin want to create?
(a) Chinese Artistic.
(b) Class Education.
(c) Chinese Historical.
(d) Educational Critique.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with Fan Wen Chong when he came to visit?
2. Where was Ji Li told to work for the summer in her meeting after the Exhibition?
3. Where did Mom work?
4. What did Ji Li do to cheer up Ji Yun?
5. How did Ji Li feel about studying English?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)