Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dad refuse to confess?
(a) He had done nothing wrong.
(b) He hated the new regime.
(c) He was an example to his children.
(d) He didn't want to be beat.
2. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Went home.
(b) Quit her job.
(c) Went to the hospital.
(d) Finished working.
3. How did Dad know Fan Wen Chong?
(a) They were second cousins.
(b) They were theater friends.
(c) They worked together at the government.
(d) They grew up together.
4. What was Ji Li doing when she fainted?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Working at the thresher.
(c) Folding her sleeping mat.
(d) Cutting rice.
5. Why did Lin Lin come to visit Ji Li?
(a) To send a message.
(b) To bring her school work.
(c) To tell her about a school meeting.
(d) To check on her.
6. What did Dad do when he came home for the first time?
(a) Wrote down his address.
(b) Packed some clothes.
(c) Gave them money.
7. What was wrong with Fan Wen Chong when he came to visit?
(a) His face was all bloody.
(b) He was limping.
(c) He was deaf in one ear.
(d) His arm was in a sling.
8. What was a study session?
(a) An interview.
(b) A search.
(c) A test.
(d) An interrogation.
9. What did Jin say about the students at the school meeting?
(a) They were in trouble.
(b) They showed potential.
(c) They were the best in the school.
(d) Their families were black listed.
10. What charges were held against Dad?
(a) Writing propaganda.
(b) Creating anti-Mao art.
(c) Listening to foreign radio.
(d) Housing criminals.
11. What secret did Lin Lin tell Ji Li when she came to visit?
(a) Her mother was dying.
(b) Her house was searched.
(c) Her mind was slowing.
(d) Her father was being interrogated.
12. Who called a study session with Ji Li?
(a) Her father's foreman.
(b) Chairman Jin.
(c) Professor Zhang.
(d) Uncle Jiang.
13. What was Zhang Xin's occupation?
14. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A book.
(b) A radio program.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A secret organization.
15. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
(a) She was afraid of the Red Guard.
(b) She was needed at home.
(c) Her family was implicated.
(d) There were no teachers for her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most people react to Ji Li's Exhibition presentation?
2. What made Ji Li mad when she heard the family was being interviewed?
3. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
4. What kind of meeting was planned to force Dad into submission?
5. Who wanted to speak with Ji Li after she was cut from the Exhibition?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)