|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rows were rice harvesters assigned?
2. What made Ji Li nervous about the Class Education Exhibition?
(a) The articles about her family.
(b) Her mother's tears.
(c) Being there with the boy she liked.
(d) The fact that Mao would be there.
3. Where did Ji Li request summer work?
(a) The school.
(b) The theater.
(c) The country.
(d) The factories.
4. What did Mom suffer from?
(a) Lou Gherig's disease.
(b) Meniere's disease.
(d) Chronic pain.
5. What kind of expedition did Jin want to create?
(a) Chinese Artistic.
(b) Educational Critique.
(c) Class Education.
(d) Chinese Historical.
6. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
(a) Lo Yon.
(b) Ji Yung.
(c) An Yi.
(d) Ji Yung.
7. Who was called into a study session after Ji Li's?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her uncles.
(d) Her grandmother.
8. What did the Jr. High teachers have to mix with education?
(a) Practical experience.
(b) Beurocratic dogma.
(c) Mao's history.
(d) Safety measures.
9. Where did Mom work?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A store.
10. How did Ji Li choose to prove herself amidst the bad rumors?
(a) By ignoring anyone who mentions the rumors.
(b) By bringing her mother to the Exhibition.
(c) By not showing up to the Exhibition.
(d) By doing a good job at the Exhibition.
11. Where did Comrade Ma work?
(a) The school.
(b) The police station.
(c) The Propaganda Wall.
(d) The theater.
12. What did Dad do when he came home for the first time?
(a) Packed some clothes.
(b) Wrote down his address.
(c) Gave them money.
13. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
(a) She did well.
(b) Her family was expected.
(c) She should have been there.
(d) Her presentation was the best htere.
14. What was Ji Yun called at school?
(a) A black whelp.
(b) A needy orphan.
(c) A bourgois.
(d) A communist.
15. What was the Worker's Revolt?
(a) A book.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A secret organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uncle Tian tell Ji Li on the phone?
2. Why was Ji Li happy to not know anybody in her Jr. High class?
3. What secret did Ji Li tell Lin Lin when she visited?
4. How did Ji Li help with Jin's Exhibition?
5. Why was Ji Li sent to call Uncle Tian?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)