|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li and her classmates point out to each other?
(c) Red Army members.
(d) Four Olds.
2. What did the classes study when the school was re-opened?
(a) Mao documents.
(c) Old petitions.
(d) Chinese history.
3. Where did Dad take the children on a picnic?
(a) The school yard.
(b) An empty lot.
(c) The country.
(d) A park.
4. Where was a sign being broken according to An Yi?
(a) The Liberation Academy.
(b) The Army Headquarters.
(c) The Great Prosperity Market.
(d) The Down Town Liquor Store.
5. What did Six Fingers run?
(a) A Literary Club.
(b) A Neighborhood Dictatorship Group.
(c) A Propaganda Printer.
(d) An Underground Society.
6. How did Ji Li respond when she heard someone who disagreed with the New China campaign?
7. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
(a) Past influences.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Moral values.
8. What group was Ji Li selected to be a part of at the beginning of the book?
(a) A courrier group.
(b) A dance group.
(c) A spy group.
(d) A marching group.
9. What did Song Po-Po try to do while Ji Li was sick with a fever?
(a) Make her well.
(b) Change her ideas.
(c) Cheer her up.
(d) Get new papers.
10. Where did Ji Li hide after turning down the chance to be part of a special group?
(a) In a cave.
(b) Behind a tree.
(c) Under the deck.
(d) In her room.
11. How did Ji Li feel about taking over the cooking in her house?
(a) She was annoyed by this.
(b) She was worried about it.
(c) She was happy to do it.
(d) She was confused.
12. What was painted on the Propaganda Wall?
(a) A picture of Mao.
(b) A timeline of the old days.
(c) Posts about imposters.
(d) Statements from the Officials.
13. How long was Ji Li sick with a fever?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
14. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
15. Where did Dad send the children away when Tian was visiting?
(a) To school.
(b) The Propaganda Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announced the search parties?
2. What did the Red Guard want to borrow from the washboard man?
3. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
4. What was Ji Yung doing when something was stolen from him?
5. How was Ji Li related to Tian?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)