|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announced the search parties?
(a) Knockers on doors.
(b) Schedules placed on doors.
(c) Drums and Gongs.
(d) Loud speakers.
2. Where did Dad take meetings late at night?
(a) The basement.
(b) The theater.
(c) The office.
(d) The school.
3. What did Ji Li say about Six Fingers?
(a) He was very powerful.
(b) He was very demanding.
(c) He was very cocky.
(d) He was very scary.
4. What were the Red Successors?
(a) The new teacher foundation.
(b) The opposition to the Red Guard.
(c) The young version of the Red Guard.
(d) The female sector of the Red Guard.
5. Why did Ji Li's father not want her to be a part of the group she was selected for?
(a) She would be taken away from the family.
(b) There would be a background check on their family.
(c) There would be less money for their stipends.
(d) She would not be trained in mathematics.
6. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
7. Who disagreed with the New China campaign?
(a) Grandpa Hong.
(b) An Yi.
(c) Ji Li's grandmother.
(d) Ji Li's mother.
8. What occupation did Ji Li's parents once hold?
9. How was Ji Li related to Tian?
(a) Tian was her cousin.
(b) Tian was a family friend.
(c) Tian was her uncle.
(d) Tian was her God father.
10. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
(a) It was postered.
(b) It was bankrupted.
(c) It was destroyed.
(d) It was painted over.
11. Why did Dad send the children away when Tian was visiting?
(a) So they could get some quiet time.
(b) So he could make plans.
(c) So the adults could talk.
(d) So dinner could be prepared.
12. Where did Dad send the children away when Tian was visiting?
(a) To school.
(d) The Propaganda Wall.
13. What was painted on the Propaganda Wall?
(a) Posts about imposters.
(b) A picture of Mao.
(c) Statements from the Officials.
(d) A timeline of the old days.
14. Where did Dad take the children on a picnic?
(a) An empty lot.
(b) The school yard.
(c) The country.
(d) A park.
15. Why was Ji Li included in a poster?
(a) She didn't make any of her own posters.
(b) She was a favorite student.
(c) She was related to a teacher.
(d) She was a bad student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Long's occupation?
2. What did Six Fingers' group do?
3. Why were school classes canceled?
4. When was Ji Li born?
5. How did Ji Li get inspiration for her assignment when classes were canceled?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)