|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
(a) Moral values.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Past influences.
2. What was painted on the Propaganda Wall?
(a) Posts about imposters.
(b) A picture of Mao.
(c) Statements from the Officials.
(d) A timeline of the old days.
3. How was Ji Li related to Tian?
(a) Tian was her cousin.
(b) Tian was a family friend.
(c) Tian was her uncle.
(d) Tian was her God father.
4. What was Long's occupation?
5. What did Ji Li learn about her parents when she was not allowed to be in a special group?
(a) They needed her.
(b) They felt fear.
(c) They loved her.
(d) They were not perfect.
6. How did Ji Li know An Yi?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They were neighbors.
(c) They were co-workers.
(d) They were cousins.
7. Where was the Propaganda Wall placed?
(a) At the end of the alley.
(b) Behind the public offices.
(c) In front of the school.
(d) In the town square.
8. Where did Dad take meetings late at night?
(a) The office.
(b) The basement.
(c) The theater.
(d) The school.
9. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
10. What occupation did Ji Li's parents once hold?
11. What was stolen from Ji Yung to get him in a fight?
(a) His cap.
(b) His canvas.
(c) A book.
(d) An instrument.
12. What did the newspapers say the schools in China were producing?
13. What did Grandma do to make her suspicious to the Red Guard?
(a) Married a land lord.
(b) Wrote a rebel book.
(c) Hoarded money.
(d) Took pictures off the Propaganda Wall.
14. What did Ji Li have a hard time thinking of when classes were canceled?
(a) A salute to Mao.
(b) Negative views of her teachers.
(c) Ways to enhance China.
(d) Ways to protect her grandmother.
15. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ji Li denied a place in the Red Successors?
2. Why was Ji Li included in a poster?
3. Why did Dad decide to paint something in his house?
4. When was Ji Li born?
5. Where did Ji Li go to watch the sign being broken down?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)