|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ji Li most upset about while she was sick with a fever?
(a) The poster.
(b) Grandpa Hogan's stall.
(c) Her confrontation with Jiang Xi.
(d) Her brother joining the Army.
2. What did Ji Li say about Six Fingers?
(a) He was very scary.
(b) He was very cocky.
(c) He was very powerful.
(d) He was very demanding.
3. How did Ji Yung try to break the sign?
(a) She shot it.
(b) She used a hammer.
(c) She stomped on it.
(d) She kicked it.
4. What occupation did Ji Li's parents once hold?
5. What did Six Fingers run?
(a) A Literary Club.
(b) A Propaganda Printer.
(c) A Neighborhood Dictatorship Group.
(d) An Underground Society.
6. What did Ji Li do after being lectured by the Red Successors?
(b) Read a book.
(c) Listened intently.
(d) Spit at them.
7. What did Jiang Xi do that was shocking to Ji Li?
(a) Spoke out against binding.
(b) Worked outside the home.
(c) Wore make up.
(d) Courted men.
8. What did Ji Li's family do with old pictures?
(a) Burried them.
(b) Ripped them apart.
(c) Sewed them into pillows.
(d) Burned them.
9. What kind of clothes did Jiang Xi wear?
10. Where did Jia Hong-yu march?
(a) Shang Hai.
(b) The countryside.
(c) The Japanese front.
(d) The beach.
11. Why was Ji Li denied a place in the Red Successors?
(a) She was of the wrong class level.
(b) Her grandfather was a landlord.
(c) Her father was a rightist.
(d) All of these?
12. What made Ji Li lonely?
(a) Jiang Xi would not speak to her.
(b) An Yi was sent to live with her grandparents.
(c) Her friends no longer liked her.
(d) Her father kept her locked up.
13. What did Ji Li have a hard time thinking of when classes were canceled?
(a) Ways to protect her grandmother.
(b) A salute to Mao.
(c) Negative views of her teachers.
(d) Ways to enhance China.
14. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
15. Why was Ji Li included in a poster?
(a) She was a bad student.
(b) She was a favorite student.
(c) She didn't make any of her own posters.
(d) She was related to a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li's father once do that made him looked down on?
2. When was Ji Li born?
3. How was Grandmother taken to the clinic?
4. Who disagreed with the New China campaign?
5. What did people use the Propaganda Wall to do?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)