|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the newspapers say the schools in China were producing?
2. Who went with Ji Li to hear Jia Hong-yu?
(a) Ji Yung.
(c) An Yi.
3. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
4. What did Six Fingers' group do?
(a) Took over landowners.
(b) Investigated rumors to seek the truth.
(c) Turned names into the Black Category.
(d) Wrote out propaganda.
5. What did Ji Li say about Six Fingers?
(a) He was very demanding.
(b) He was very scary.
(c) He was very powerful.
(d) He was very cocky.
6. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
(a) Her leaders didn't trust her.
(b) She was so young.
(c) Her parents forbade it.
(d) She looked like a man.
7. What was the sign finally broken with?
(a) Flame throwers.
(b) Machine guns.
(c) An axe.
8. What occupation did Ji Li's parents once hold?
9. Who did not let Ji Li watch search parties?
(a) An Yi.
(d) Son Po-Po.
10. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
11. What did search parties look for after the posters went up?
(a) Dynastic treasures.
(b) Four Olds.
(d) Food storage.
12. What did the Red Guard want to borrow from the washboard man?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A bike.
(c) His apartment.
(d) His car.
13. What Committee was over education when the schools re-opened?
14. Why was Ji Li denied a place in the Red Successors?
(a) Her grandfather was a landlord.
(b) Her father was a rightist.
(c) She was of the wrong class level.
(d) All of these?
15. Where did Dad send the children away when Tian was visiting?
(b) The Propaganda Wall.
(c) To school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dad decide to paint something in his house?
2. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
3. What was Ji Li happy about while she was sick with a fever?
4. What made Ji Li lonely?
5. Why did Dad send the children away when Tian was visiting?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)