|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Red Successors lecture Ji Li about?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her class level.
(c) Her family ties.
(d) Her devotion to past teachers.
2. Where did Jia Hong-yu first see Mao?
(a) Shang Hai.
(b) The Japanese front.
(c) Tiannemen Square.
(d) City Hall in Hong Kong.
3. Who went with Ji Li to hear Jia Hong-yu?
(a) An Yi.
(b) Ji Yung.
4. What did Mom make a comforter out of?
(a) Baby diapers and scarves.
(b) Grandmother's blouses.
(c) Ancestor clothing.
(d) Bibs and rags.
5. How did Ji Li get inspiration for her assignment when classes were canceled?
(a) She read some books.
(b) She asked her parents.
(c) She viewed some billboards.
(d) She looked at all the other creations.
6. Where did Jia Hong-yu see the largest group of Red Guards?
(a) Shang Hai.
(b) Hong Kong.
7. What did Six Fingers run?
(a) A Propaganda Printer.
(b) A Literary Club.
(c) An Underground Society.
(d) A Neighborhood Dictatorship Group.
8. Where was the Propaganda Wall placed?
(a) At the end of the alley.
(b) Behind the public offices.
(c) In front of the school.
(d) In the town square.
9. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
(a) Past influences.
(b) Moral values.
(d) Family relationships.
10. Where did Dad take meetings late at night?
(a) The school.
(b) The basement.
(c) The office.
(d) The theater.
11. Where did Jia Hong-yu march?
(a) The Japanese front.
(b) Shang Hai.
(c) The beach.
(d) The countryside.
12. What did Ji Li's family do with old pictures?
(a) Burried them.
(b) Sewed them into pillows.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Ripped them apart.
13. Where did Ji Li learn about the New China campaign?
(a) In books.
(b) At home.
(c) At school.
(d) In church.
14. Where was a sign being broken according to An Yi?
(a) The Down Town Liquor Store.
(b) The Great Prosperity Market.
(c) The Liberation Academy.
(d) The Army Headquarters.
15. What kind of clothes did Jiang Xi wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dad take Grandma on a picnic?
2. What did Dad decide to paint?
3. Why was Ji Li included in a poster?
4. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
5. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)