Short Answer Key
Prologue, The Liberation Army Dancer, pgs. 1-18
1. When was Ji Li born?
Chinese New Year.
2. What did Ji Li mean?
3. How old was Ji Li when the Cultural Revolituion began?
4. What picture hung on Ji Li's classroom wall at the beginning of the book?
5. What was wrong with the song at the beginning of the book?
The timing was off.
6. What was Long's occupation?
7. What physical feat was Ji Li tested for at the beginning of the book?
8. What group was Ji Li selected to be a part of at the beginning of the book?
A dance group.
9. Why did Ji Li's father not want her to be a part of the group she was selected for?
There would be a background check on their family.
10. Where did Ji Li hide after...
This section contains 2,287 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)