|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Incriminating Letter, Sweeping, Epilogue, pgs. 244 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Ji Li related to Tian?
(a) Tian was her God father.
(b) Tian was her uncle.
(c) Tian was her cousin.
(d) Tian was a family friend.
2. What was Ji Li most worried about when she stopped going to school all together?
(a) An Yi's reputation.
(b) Her family's fate.
(c) Her father's illness.
(d) Grandma's nerves.
3. Who did Ji Li want to stay away from her in Jr. High?
(a) An Jung.
(b) An Yi's mother.
(c) Six Fingers.
(d) Di Hai.
4. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
(a) English studies.
(b) Political science.
5. What did people use the Propaganda Wall to do?
(a) Confess their guilt.
(b) Turn in law breakers,
(c) Send messages.
(d) Learn about new laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jin say to Ji Li after the Exhibition?
2. What was a study session?
3. What picture hung on Ji Li's classroom wall at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Six Fingers run?
5. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)