|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Incriminating Letter, Sweeping, Epilogue, pgs. 244 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zhang Xin's occupation?
2. What did Ji Li do when she was injured?
(a) Quit her job.
(b) Went home.
(c) Went to the hospital.
(d) Finished working.
3. What did search parties look for after the posters went up?
(a) Food storage.
(b) Dynastic treasures.
(d) Four Olds.
4. Where did Dad take the children on a picnic?
(a) An empty lot.
(b) The country.
(c) A park.
(d) The school yard.
5. Where was a sign being broken according to An Yi?
(a) The Great Prosperity Market.
(b) The Liberation Academy.
(c) The Army Headquarters.
(d) The Down Town Liquor Store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Ji Li nervous about the Class Education Exhibition?
2. Where did Jia Hong-yu march?
3. Where did Mom work?
4. How did Tian speak with Dad on his visit?
5. Who did Ji Li stay close to on her first day in Jr. High?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)