|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Locked Up, pgs. 173 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was stolen from Ji Yung to get him in a fight?
(a) An instrument.
(b) His cap.
(c) A book.
(d) His canvas.
2. Why did Ji Li stop going to school all together?
(a) She was afraid of the Red Guard.
(b) There were no teachers for her age.
(c) Her family was implicated.
(d) She was needed at home.
3. Where did Jia Hong-yu march?
(a) The countryside.
(b) Shang Hai.
(c) The beach.
(d) The Japanese front.
4. Who disagreed with the New China campaign?
(a) Ji Li's grandmother.
(b) An Yi.
(c) Ji Li's mother.
(d) Grandpa Hong.
5. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Red Successors?
2. Where did Mom work?
3. What was Ji Li's favorite thing about going to Jr. High?
4. What did Ji Li learn about her parents when she was not allowed to be in a special group?
5. How did An Yi comfort Ji Li while she was sick with a fever?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)