|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Locked Up, pgs. 173 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li rent from Grandpa Hong?
2. What did Ji Li do after being lectured by the Red Successors?
(b) Spit at them.
(c) Listened intently.
(d) Read a book.
3. What was Ji Li's favorite thing about going to Jr. High?
(a) She got out of her house.
(b) She got to learn again.
(c) She got to see her classmates.
(d) She got to use her purchased supplies.
4. What class was Ji Li's father sent to at work?
(c) Political science.
(d) English studies.
5. How was Grandmother taken to the clinic?
(a) They took a pedicab.
(b) They used a litter.
(c) They took the bus.
(d) They walked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Red Successors lecture Ji Li about?
2. What made it hard for Jia Hong-yu to march?
3. Where did Ji Li go to watch the sign being broken down?
4. How many people were bullying Ji Yun?
5. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)