|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Locked Up, pgs. 173 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li's family do with old pictures?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Burried them.
(c) Ripped them apart.
(d) Sewed them into pillows.
2. How did Ji Li feel about studying English?
(a) It was exciting.
(b) It was challenging.
(c) It was boring.
(d) It was easy.
3. Why was Ji Li sent to call Uncle Tian?
(a) To check on their well being.
(b) To invite them over for the Chinese New Year.
(c) To see if he knew anything about Dad.
(d) To borrow some money/
4. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
(a) It was painted over.
(b) It was bankrupted.
(c) It was destroyed.
(d) It was postered.
5. Why was Ji Li denied a place in the Red Successors?
(a) She was of the wrong class level.
(b) Her grandfather was a landlord.
(c) Her father was a rightist.
(d) All of these?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jia Hong-yu see the largest group of Red Guards?
2. What did Grandma do to make her suspicious to the Red Guard?
3. What did Ji Li learn about her parents when she was not allowed to be in a special group?
4. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
5. Where did Jia Hong-yu march?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)