|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Locked Up, pgs. 173 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ji Li hide after turning down the chance to be part of a special group?
(a) Behind a tree.
(b) In her room.
(c) In a cave.
(d) Under the deck.
2. What did the newspapers say the schools in China were producing?
3. What was Dad doing when Ji Li brought him clothes?
(a) Digging a trench.
(b) Painting a mural.
(c) Carrying pipe.
(d) Whipping another man.
4. How long was Ji Li out of school before she went to Jr. High?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
5. How did Ji Li get inspiration for her assignment when classes were canceled?
(a) She looked at all the other creations.
(b) She asked her parents.
(c) She viewed some billboards.
(d) She read some books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ji Li feel about taking over the cooking in her house?
2. What was painted on the Propaganda Wall?
3. Who went with Ji Li to hear Jia Hong-yu?
4. What was Ji Yun called at school?
5. Where did Mom work?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)