|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Search in Passing, pgs. 118-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ji Li when the Cultural Revolituion began?
2. What did Ji Li and her classmates point out to each other?
(a) Red Army members.
(d) Four Olds.
3. Where did Dad take meetings late at night?
(a) The school.
(b) The theater.
(c) The basement.
(d) The office.
4. Where did Ji Li learn about the New China campaign?
(a) At school.
(b) In books.
(c) At home.
(d) In church.
5. What did Ji Li's family do with old pictures?
(a) Ripped them apart.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Sewed them into pillows.
(d) Burried them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jiang Xi do that was shocking to Ji Li?
2. Where did Dad take the children on a picnic?
3. What did Grandma do to make her suspicious to the Red Guard?
4. What did Dad decide to paint?
5. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)