|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Search in Passing, pgs. 118-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Propaganda Wall placed?
(a) Behind the public offices.
(b) At the end of the alley.
(c) In front of the school.
(d) In the town square.
2. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
(a) It was postered.
(b) It was destroyed.
(c) It was bankrupted.
(d) It was painted over.
3. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
(a) Past influences.
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Moral values.
4. Where did Dad take meetings late at night?
(a) The basement.
(b) The school.
(c) The office.
(d) The theater.
5. How was Grandmother taken to the clinic?
(a) They took the bus.
(b) They used a litter.
(c) They took a pedicab.
(d) They walked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ji Li learn about her parents when she was not allowed to be in a special group?
2. Where did Ji Li hide after turning down the chance to be part of a special group?
3. Why was Ji Li denied a place in the Red Successors?
4. What was wrong with the song at the beginning of the book?
5. What did people use the Propaganda Wall to do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)