|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Search in Passing, pgs. 118-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was never supposed to compromise political principles?
(a) Moral values.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Past influences.
2. What were the Red Successors?
(a) The female sector of the Red Guard.
(b) The new teacher foundation.
(c) The opposition to the Red Guard.
(d) The young version of the Red Guard.
3. Why did Ji Li's family do what they did with old pictures?
(a) They wanted to preserve the past.
(b) They were bad evidence.
(c) They were Four Olds.
(d) They were tired of the connections.
4. What did the mop on the balcony mean?
(a) There was danger ahead.
(b) Someone had died.
(c) Food was low.
(d) It was safe to come home.
5. What was Ji Li most upset about while she was sick with a fever?
(a) The poster.
(b) Her confrontation with Jiang Xi.
(c) Her brother joining the Army.
(d) Grandpa Hogan's stall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Song Po-Po try to do while Ji Li was sick with a fever?
2. What did Six Fingers run?
3. Why was Ji Li included in a poster?
4. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
5. Where did Dad take the children on a picnic?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)