|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red Successors, Graduation, pgs. 52-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ji Li happy about while she was sick with a fever?
(a) She got to miss school.
(b) She didn't have to petition.
(c) She got sleep.
(d) She got to be with her mother.
2. How did Ji Li feel about being part of the New China campaign?
3. What was the sign finally broken with?
(a) An axe.
(c) Flame throwers.
(d) Machine guns.
4. What were the schools in China supposed to be producing?
5. Where did Ji Li go to watch the sign being broken down?
(a) Nanjing Street.
(b) Nappa Lane.
(c) Nallbelow Road.
(d) Nanhong Corridor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ji Li respond when she heard someone who disagreed with the New China campaign?
2. What was wrong with the song at the beginning of the book?
3. What did the Red Successors lecture Ji Li about?
4. What physical feat was Ji Li tested for at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Ji Li do after being lectured by the Red Successors?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)