|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red Successors, Graduation, pgs. 52-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ji Li learn about her parents when she was not allowed to be in a special group?
(a) They felt fear.
(b) They needed her.
(c) They loved her.
(d) They were not perfect.
2. Where was a sign being broken according to An Yi?
(a) The Liberation Academy.
(b) The Army Headquarters.
(c) The Down Town Liquor Store.
(d) The Great Prosperity Market.
3. How did An Yi comfort Ji Li while she was sick with a fever?
(a) Explained the new elections.
(b) Told her the poster would never be noticed.
(c) Told her about a boy who missed her.
(d) Brought home school work.
4. What happened to Grandpa Hong's stall when classes were canceled?
(a) It was bankrupted.
(b) It was destroyed.
(c) It was painted over.
(d) It was postered.
5. Who disagreed with the New China campaign?
(a) An Yi.
(b) Ji Li's mother.
(c) Grandpa Hong.
(d) Ji Li's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Ji Li sick with a fever?
2. What were the students told to make when classes were canceled?
3. What did the classes study when the school was re-opened?
4. What did Ji Li's father once do that made him looked down on?
5. What occupation did Ji Li's parents once hold?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)