Prologue, The Liberation Army Dancer, pgs. 1-18
1. When was Ji Li born?
(a) Chinese New Year.
(b) All Hallow's Eve.
(c) The Full Moon Harvest.
(d) The Cherry Blossom Festival.
2. What did Ji Li mean?
3. How old was Ji Li when the Cultural Revolituion began?
4. What picture hung on Ji Li's classroom wall at the beginning of the book?
(a) A photograph of the Great Wall.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A portrait of Tang.
(d) Chairman Mao.
5. What was wrong with the song at the beginning of the book?
(a) The lyrics were strange.
(b) All of these.
(c) The timing was off.
(d) There were not enough boys.
6. What was Long's occupation?
7. What physical feat was Ji Li tested for at the beginning of the book?
8. What group was Ji Li selected to be a part of at the beginning of the book?
(a) A courrier group.
(b) A dance group.
(c) A spy group.
(d) A marching group.
This section contains 4,050 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)