Prologue, The Liberation Army Dancer, pgs. 1-18
1. When was Ji Li born?
(a) All Hallow's Eve.
(b) The Cherry Blossom Festival.
(c) The Full Moon Harvest.
(d) Chinese New Year.
2. What did Ji Li mean?
3. How old was Ji Li when the Cultural Revolituion began?
4. What picture hung on Ji Li's classroom wall at the beginning of the book?
(a) A portrait of Tang.
(b) Chairman Mao.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A photograph of the Great Wall.
5. What was wrong with the song at the beginning of the book?
(a) There were not enough boys.
(b) All of these.
(c) The timing was off.
(d) The lyrics were strange.
6. What was Long's occupation?
7. What physical feat was Ji Li tested for at the beginning of the book?
8. What group was Ji Li selected to be a part of at the beginning of the book?
(a) A courrier group.
(b) A spy group.
(c) A marching group.
(d) A dance group.
This section contains 4,050 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)