|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors does Queen Elara wear in Chapter 19?
(a) Blue, white, red, and black.
(b) Yellow, green, red, and black.
(c) Green, blue, white, and black.
(d) Red, black, white, and blue.
2. Who meets Mare and Maven at a theater in Chapter 24?
3. At the end of Chapter 19, how many glasses of wine does it appear that King Tiberias has had?
4. In Chapter 17, how long has Mare been training?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. How large is the map under glass in Chapter 13?
(a) Twice as tall as Mare.
(b) Half again as tall as Mare.
(c) 4 feet tall.
(d) 5 feet tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots ring out at the end of Chapter 19?
2. How old was Cal when his mother died?
3. In Chapter 16, how long does Walsh say it will take to restore the power when it goes off?
4. What color robes does Mare's instructor wear in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 14, how long has it been since Mare has seen her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mare describe paintings she views with Maven in Chapter 24?
2. What does Evangeline create to fight Mare in Chapter 17?
3. In Chapter 22, what does Maven say caused the explosion in the ballroom on the night of the attack of the Scarlet Guard?
4. What does Julian tell Mare that he will be doing in Chapter 22?
5. What does Mare want Julian to do in Chapter 21?
6. According to Julian, what is the difference between power and ability for a Silver?
7. What members of the Scarlet Guard are captured in Chapter 20, and what is the condition of each one?
8. How does Cal rearrange Mare's sitting room to teach her to dance in Chapter 18?
9. Why does Maven want to join the Scarlet Guard?
10. Why is it safe for Farley to take Mare and Maven to the City of Ruins?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)