|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Mare think that her dress makes her look like?
(c) Sparkling water.
(d) Glittery bug.
2. In Chapter 20, how many are dead after the shooting and explosion?
3. How many names are in Julian's book of Reds with a marker in their blood?
4. In Chapter 16, how long does Walsh say it will take to restore the power when it goes off?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
5. In Chapter 15, what servant does Mare learn is part of the Scarlet Guard?
(a) Cary Davis.
(b) Meg Phillips.
(c) Joann Brighton.
(d) Ann Walsh.
6. In Chapter 23, what time is curfew set for the Reds?
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
7. What part of Archeon is for civilians?
(a) North Archeon.
(b) East Archeon.
(c) West Archeon.
(d) South Archeon.
8. In Chapter 20, how long does Mare have to keep the ballroom in darkness?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 3 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
9. How many Red soldiers were killed that had the same marker in their blood that Mare has?
10. At the end of Chapter 19, how many glasses of wine does it appear that King Tiberias has had?
11. In Chapter 19, who is the servant that offers Nare some fizzy golden drink?
12. What is Cal drinking at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Fizzy golden drink.
13. Where does Farley have a scar in Chapter 16?
14. In Chapter 19, who is the only person who seems warm and kind as he greets Mare?
(a) Colonel Macanthos?
(b) Reynald Iral.
(c) Belicos Lerolan.
(d) Ptolemus Samus.
15. In Chapter 22, what color flags fly from the king's boat?
(a) Silver, red, and blue.
(b) Black, silver, and red.
(c) Black, white, and red.
(d) Black and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what color is Maven's dress uniform?
2. How large is the map under glass in Chapter 13?
3. What caused the explosion in the ballroom?
4. What is Julian Jacos' ability?
5. What was Colonel Macanthos's ability?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)