|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, how long does Mare have to keep the ballroom in darkness?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 3 minutes.
(d) 2 minutes.
2. In Chapter 14, how long does Cal tell Mare's family that she signed a work contract for?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. What color is the jumpsuit that Mare is given to wear for training in Chapter 15?
(b) White with purple and silver stripes.
(c) Black with purple and silver stripes.
4. From what house is the Training instructor in Chapter 15?
5. According to Colonel Macanthos in Chapter 13, how many airjets were destroyed during explosions in Harbor Bay or the airfield in Delphie?
6. Who meets Mare and Maven at a theater in Chapter 24?
7. In Chapter 23, what time is curfew set for the Reds?
(a) 4 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
8. What color are Maven's eyes?
9. How many Red soldiers were killed that had the same marker in their blood that Mare has?
10. What is Julian Jacos' ability?
11. Where does Farley have a scar in Chapter 16?
12. How did Mare's brother Shade die?
(a) In a battle.
(b) On the sea.
(d) Firing squad.
13. In Chapter 24, how old is the child that gives Mare a note?
(c) About 12.
(d) Probably 10.
14. In Chapter 23, what is the gift that Julian sent to Mare?
(a) Map and a book.
(b) A letter.
(c) Silver ring.
(d) Gold ring.
15. In Chapter 15, what time will Mare have Training?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, who does Julian say is a danger to Mare?
2. In Chapter 17, when Cal discusses the maneuvers he has planned for the Silver legion, who does he say inspired the idea?
3. Where does Colonel Macanthos have a scar?
4. Where are the Sentinels sent who are on duty when the Red prisoners escape in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 23, to what age is conscription lowered?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)