|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the blood of those who die?
2. What Red group(s) has(have) become unspeakable?
3. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
4. Who has Ta-Kumsaw come to meet in the valley?
5. How does Measure feel getting out of the cellar?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Governor Harrison as a character. What kinds of traits does he embody? How is he different from all of the other characters who seemed bad throughout the novel? What kinds of traits does he have that are positive? What kinds of traits does he have that could be considered negative?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Tenska-Tawa and Ta-Kumsaw's belief patterns. Who is a better leader and how would you define a better leader? Why is that character a more successful leader?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Caucasian and Native American relations since settlers arrived from Europe. Under what precedence did Caucasian people take over the land that had once belonged strictly to the native peoples?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)