|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harrison employ to do in Measure?
(a) He does it himself.
(c) Mike Fink.
(d) A Chok-Taw.
2. What color are the leaves at Eight Face Mound?
(d) None of these.
3. What has Frederic received?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A message from the Governor.
(c) A message from Napoleon.
(d) Both of these.
4. How many of the Reds are left?
(a) Maybe a thousand.
(b) Maybe a hundred.
(c) Maybe two-thousand.
(d) Maybe five-hundred.
5. With what are the Reds armed?
(a) All of these.
(d) Bows and Arrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
2. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
3. What does Mike Fink recognize about the "war"?
4. Why does Alvin think that Napoleon is the most dangerous man in the world?
5. Why is Mike Fink ashamed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alvin know will happen by the third time he tells the story of what happened at Tippy-Canoe?
2. What does Taleswapper have in his bag?
3. What is the difference between the oath of a land at peace and an angry land?
4. What is the rule regarding the letters?
5. How is Prophetstown a miraculous place?
6. Why is Measure thankful that Alvin isn't with him?
7. What is Ta-Kumsaw convinced is the reason for Alvin's grief? What is Taleswapper's argument?
8. What specifically hurts Alvin when he examines his brother?
9. How does Mike Fink view life and death? Why isn't he proud of killing Measure?
10. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw walk away with his men when he has the chance?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)