|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what didn't Alvin have time to rid himself?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The pain Ta-Kumsaw sustains.
(c) The blood Ta-Kumsaw loses.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Of what is Alvin sure?
(a) That Becca knows where her daughter's thread is.
(b) That Becca knows which thread is Ta-Kumsaw's.
(c) That Becca knows where her thread is.
(d) That Becca knows where Alvin's thread is.
3. How does Ta-Kumsaw feel about a White man at Eight Face Mound?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That a White man brings destruction and can never be allowed there.
(d) That for a White man to stand there would be filthy.
4. Why doesn't Becca ever have to ask about her daughter?
(a) She knows that people will look after her daughter.
(b) She knows that Ta-Kumsaw will keep her safe.
(c) No harm ever comes to people who work the loom.
(d) All of these.
5. What does de Maurepas deny Ta-Kumsaw and his people?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taleswapper believe is Alvin's deepest wound?
2. How does a Red usually kill a man, according to Mike Fink?
3. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
4. Who has Ta-Kumsaw come to meet in the valley?
5. What has the White man won?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Alvin leave when he is feeling so lonely in Ta-Kumsaw's presence?
2. What is the difference between the oath of a land at peace and an angry land?
3. Why is Measure thankful that Alvin isn't with him?
4. For what reasons does Frederic don the amulet?
5. What does Taleswapper have in his bag?
6. What is the rule regarding the letters?
7. What is Ta-Kumsaw convinced is the reason for Alvin's grief? What is Taleswapper's argument?
8. What is interesting about Becca's eyes?
9. What is the only way that Ta-Kumsaw can get to Alvin and why does he need to do so?
10. Why does La Fayette want Napoleon out of command?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)