|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the blood of those who die?
(a) It will flow into the river and Tenska-Tawa will hold it there.
(b) Both of these.
(c) It won't be absorbed by the earth.
(d) Neither of these.
2. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is a brilliant general.
(c) He is a beloved man.
(d) He is a man worthy of the admiration of his superiors.
3. What kind of battle does Ta-Kumsaw wish to fight with Measure?
(a) A race.
(b) A wrassling match.
(c) All of these.
4. For what does Ta-Kumsaw ask Napoleon?
(a) All of these.
5. Why does Measure take on the curse when he isn't obligated?
(a) He reckons he would have done the same in their shoes.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is gagging at the massacre around him.
(d) He is repulsed by the blood in the creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Armor do to stop the massacre?
2. How many faces are there on the Mound that don't have names?
3. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
4. How does Measure feel getting out of the cellar?
5. Who is sent back to Vigor Church?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ta-Kumsaw survive wounds that would have felled any other man and how do the enemy soldiers react to this?
2. How is Prophetstown a miraculous place?
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw walk away with his men when he has the chance?
4. Where does Alvin find the fruit that he isn't allowed to eat any more? Why is this?
5. What is White Murderer Harrison's curse?
6. Why does Alvin believe there is some witchery involved in regards to Ta-Kumsaw?
7. How does Mike Fink view life and death? Why isn't he proud of killing Measure?
8. What kinds of options does Measure have? How are these options merely illusions?
9. Why is Measure thankful that Alvin isn't with him?
10. What is the only way that Ta-Kumsaw can get to Alvin and why does he need to do so?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)