|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Becca ever have to ask about her daughter?
(a) She knows that people will look after her daughter.
(b) She knows that Ta-Kumsaw will keep her safe.
(c) No harm ever comes to people who work the loom.
(d) All of these.
2. Where will Alvin and Ta-Kumsaw be by nightfall?
(a) The Land of Monuments.
(b) The Land of Flints.
(c) Eight Face Mound.
(d) The Land of Stones.
3. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
(a) In the form of visual stimuli.
(b) In the form of sounds.
(c) In the form of words.
(d) In the form of auditory hallucinations.
4. What Red group(s) has(have) become unspeakable?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The Irrakwa.
(d) The Cherriky.
5. Of what didn't Alvin have time to rid himself?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The blood Ta-Kumsaw loses.
(d) The pain Ta-Kumsaw sustains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Alvin want to eat the fish?
2. What do the people who find Measure call him?
3. Who does Harrison employ to do in Measure?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw say about the Irrakwa?
5. Why do bears kill White trappers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alvin figure has happened when he explains what the Chok-Taw have done to the saddles?
2. What kinds of options does Measure have? How are these options merely illusions?
3. What is White Murderer Harrison's curse?
4. What is the rule regarding the letters?
5. What does Alvin know will happen by the third time he tells the story of what happened at Tippy-Canoe?
6. For what reasons does Frederic don the amulet?
7. What does Napoleon tell Ta-Kumsaw to say to Alvin, and what is Alvin's response?
8. How is Prophetstown a miraculous place?
9. How do Alvin and Measure differ in the way they view their family?
10. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw walk away with his men when he has the chance?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)