|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Maurepas deny Ta-Kumsaw and his people?
(c) All of these.
2. What color are the leaves at Eight Face Mound?
(c) None of these.
3. Of what did the forest smell?
(c) Burnt bodies.
(d) Charred buildings.
4. What color are the leaves of the tree with the white fruit?
5. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
(a) In the form of words.
(b) In the form of visual stimuli.
(c) In the form of auditory hallucinations.
(d) In the form of sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Alvin need Measure's help?
2. Who does Harrison employ to do in Measure?
3. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
4. Why doesn't Mike Fink take Measure's other ear?
5. How many Shaw-Nee survive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is interesting to note about the way Alvin makes the journey with Ta-Kumsaw?
2. What is the difference between the oath of a land at peace and an angry land?
3. How do Alvin and Measure differ in the way they view their family?
4. What do the Reds do when faced with death at the hand of the Whites?
5. Why does La Fayette want Napoleon out of command?
6. For what reasons does Frederic don the amulet?
7. What is Ta-Kumsaw convinced is the reason for Alvin's grief? What is Taleswapper's argument?
8. Why is Measure thankful that Alvin isn't with him?
9. What is interesting about Becca's eyes?
10. What is the rule regarding the letters?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)