|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
(a) In the form of words.
(b) In the form of auditory hallucinations.
(c) In the form of sounds.
(d) In the form of visual stimuli.
2. What is the first bone that is broken on Measure?
(a) His leg.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His hip.
(d) His arm.
3. For a cause what will men of Napoleons army let die?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their wives.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Why is Mike Fink ashamed?
(a) He believes that the man who killed Measure should die.
(b) He knows all that Measure wanted to do was go home.
(c) All of these.
(d) He knows that Measure didn't want to hurt him.
5. Why does Gilbert applaud a horrible show?
(a) It will ensure that the company guarantees financial success.
(b) It will ensure that the company continues their plays.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw feel?
2. For what does Ta-Kumsaw ask Napoleon?
3. Of what did the forest smell?
4. How does Ta-Kumsaw feel about a White man at Eight Face Mound?
5. What is the only sentence that Ta-Kumsaw speaks to Alvin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)