|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many faces are there on the Mound that don't have names?
2. What does de Maurepas deny Ta-Kumsaw and his people?
(a) All of these.
3. Why does Alvin think that Napoleon is the most dangerous man in the world?
(a) He makes people obey without thought.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He makes men love him without deserving it.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What color are the leaves at Eight Face Mound?
(d) None of these.
5. What name is Harrison now to go by?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
2. How does Measure feel getting out of the cellar?
3. Of what did the forest smell?
4. What does de Maurepas call Old Hickory?
5. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Alvin find the fruit that he isn't allowed to eat any more? Why is this?
2. How do Alvin and Measure differ in the way they view their family?
3. Why does La Fayette wish that Napoleon were merely a "vain posturer with a gift for seducing the loyalty of his betters"(266)?
4. Why does La Fayette want Napoleon out of command?
5. What is the rule regarding the letters?
6. How does Mike Fink view life and death? Why isn't he proud of killing Measure?
7. Why is Measure offended that the Red men haven't treated him fairly in the Gatlopp?
8. Why does Alvin believe there is some witchery involved in regards to Ta-Kumsaw?
9. What kinds of options does Measure have? How are these options merely illusions?
10. What does Alvin figure has happened when he explains what the Chok-Taw have done to the saddles?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)