|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Measure take on the curse when he isn't obligated?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is gagging at the massacre around him.
(c) He reckons he would have done the same in their shoes.
(d) He is repulsed by the blood in the creek.
2. What are Ta-Kumsaw and Old Hickory spreading?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
3. What does Mike Fink think of life?
(a) It is a contest, and death is what happens to those who are second best.
(b) It is foolishly long.
(c) None of these.
(d) It is pointless, and death holds so many more possibilities than life.
4. What color are the soldiers' suits?
5. Of what didn't Alvin have time to rid himself?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The blood Ta-Kumsaw loses.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The pain Ta-Kumsaw sustains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw say about the Irrakwa?
2. Why does Alvin want to go with Ta-Kumsaw?
3. What gesture has Taleswapper brushed away too harshly?
4. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
5. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Napoleon tell Ta-Kumsaw to say to Alvin, and what is Alvin's response?
2. How does Mike Fink view life and death? Why isn't he proud of killing Measure?
3. Why doesn't Alvin leave when he is feeling so lonely in Ta-Kumsaw's presence?
4. For what reasons does Frederic don the amulet?
5. What is White Murderer Harrison's curse?
6. Why does Alvin believe there is some witchery involved in regards to Ta-Kumsaw?
7. What specifically hurts Alvin when he examines his brother?
8. What is the only way that Ta-Kumsaw can get to Alvin and why does he need to do so?
9. What does Tenska-Tawa promise his people as they wait to die?
10. Why does La Fayette want Napoleon out of command?
This section contains 1,023 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)