|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Ta-Kumsaw to the house where Becca is?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A longing.
(d) A hunger.
2. What gesture has Taleswapper brushed away too harshly?
(a) Ta-Kumsaw resting his arm on Taleswapper's shoulder.
(b) Ta-Kumsaw putting his finger to Taleswapper's lips.
(c) Ta-Kumsaw putting his hand on Taleswapper's arm.
(d) Ta-Kumsaw patting Taleswapper's head.
3. What does de Maurepas call Old Hickory?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Old Chestnut.
(c) Old Willow.
(d) Both of these.
4. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
5. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Alvin and Ta-Kumsaw be by nightfall?
2. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
3. How many Shaw-Nee survive?
4. Who does Measure meet along the road?
5. How does Measure feel getting out of the cellar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Reds do when faced with death at the hand of the Whites?
2. How is Prophetstown a miraculous place?
3. How does Ta-Kumsaw survive wounds that would have felled any other man and how do the enemy soldiers react to this?
4. What is Ta-Kumsaw convinced is the reason for Alvin's grief? What is Taleswapper's argument?
5. What is White Murderer Harrison's curse?
6. For what reasons does Frederic don the amulet?
7. What is interesting to note about the way Alvin makes the journey with Ta-Kumsaw?
8. What is the rule regarding the letters?
9. What specifically hurts Alvin when he examines his brother?
10. Why doesn't Alvin leave when he is feeling so lonely in Ta-Kumsaw's presence?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)