|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) Green silence.
(b) Green music.
(c) His breathing.
(d) His footfalls.
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(d) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
3. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
4. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He shouldn't kill them.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He shouldn't use his power.
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(b) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) The Wee-Aw is never found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
2. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
3. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
4. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
5. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
2. What is the difference between Alvin Miller Sr. and Armor-of-God's opinions regarding the abduction of Alvin and Measure?
3. About what had Hooch and Harrison originally seen eye-to-eye?
4. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
5. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
6. What story does Ta-Kumsaw tell the red bird?
7. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw kill Harrison?
8. What message do the Reds intend to send home to Alvin and Measure's parents? How do they manage to do this?
9. Why has no one ever called Eleanor a pretty woman?
10. Why is there nothing left for Lolla to do?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)