|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Blackmail them.
(b) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(c) Threaten them.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(b) None of these.
(c) Put out the fire in his house.
(d) Bury Hooch's body.
3. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
4. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
(a) All of these.
(b) Hooch to leave and never come back.
(c) A provocation started between the White people and the Reds of Prophetstown.
(d) Hooch to settle down and get married in Carthage City.
5. Where will White men stay, according to Tenska-Tawa?
(a) North of the Mizzipy.
(b) West of the Mizzipy.
(c) South of the Mizzipy.
(d) East of the Mizzipy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
2. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
3. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
4. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
5. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lolla want to find his dream beast?
2. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
3. About what had Hooch and Harrison originally seen eye-to-eye?
4. What is the objective of the wrassling match between Measure and Ta-Kumsaw?
5. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
6. What kinds of things does Hooch notice upon entering Carthage City once again?
7. How is "dying brave" kind of the Reds who catch the Wee-Aw?
8. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
9. Why has no one ever called Eleanor a pretty woman?
10. What message do the Reds intend to send home to Alvin and Measure's parents? How do they manage to do this?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)