|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) All of these.
(b) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(c) He promises he will feed them.
(d) He promises them it will be safe.
2. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
(a) A provocation started between the White people and the Reds of Prophetstown.
(b) Hooch to settle down and get married in Carthage City.
(c) All of these.
(d) Hooch to leave and never come back.
3. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around five thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around seven thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
4. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) Green music.
(b) Green silence.
(c) His breathing.
(d) His footfalls.
5. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is drunk.
(b) Lolla is hungry.
(c) All of these.
(d) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
2. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
3. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
4. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
5. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
2. How is "dying brave" kind of the Reds who catch the Wee-Aw?
3. What scares Alvin when he follows the Prophet and why does he do so?
4. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw kill Harrison?
5. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
6. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
7. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
8. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
9. What story does Ta-Kumsaw tell the red bird?
10. Why does Alvin think he has failed in the Shining Man's request "to make all things whole"? What doesn't he understand?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)