|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed fox.
(b) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(c) None of these.
(d) A one-eyed rabbit.
3. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
(a) None of these.
(b) Three fingers.
(c) Two fingers.
(d) One finger.
4. Of what is Armor convinced in regards to the disappearance of Alvin and Measure?
(a) That it is provocation on behalf of the Reds.
(b) That Alvin and Measure are as good as dead.
(c) None of these.
(d) That it is a hired out job.
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
(b) The ability to command people.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
2. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
3. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
4. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
5. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what had Hooch and Harrison originally seen eye-to-eye?
2. Why has no one ever called Eleanor a pretty woman?
3. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
4. What message do the Reds intend to send home to Alvin and Measure's parents? How do they manage to do this?
5. What is the difference in the way Hooch is treated at Carthage City as opposed to the way he is treated by the US Marshals in Suskwahenny?
6. What story does Ta-Kumsaw tell the red bird?
7. What scares Alvin when he follows the Prophet and why does he do so?
8. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
9. How is Lolla-Wossiky humiliated?
10. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)