|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
2. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
(b) The ability to command people.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Treats Reds like they are equal.
(c) Helps transport the apprenticeship papers to Hatrack River.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The way the land fits itself to his desire.
(d) The way the roaches listen to him.
5. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(b) White men do no harm.
(c) None of these.
(d) White men provide schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the white light gather?
2. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
3. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
4. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
5. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
2. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
3. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
4. How is "dying brave" kind of the Reds who catch the Wee-Aw?
5. What kinds of signs does Tenska-Tawa offer his people to prove his legitimacy as a Prophet?
6. How is Lolla-Wossiky humiliated?
7. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
8. What is the objective of the wrassling match between Measure and Ta-Kumsaw?
9. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
10. What story does Ta-Kumsaw tell the red bird?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)