|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin Miller Jr. do to his father?
(a) Pat him on the head.
(b) Tousle his hair.
(c) None of these.
(d) Flick his nose.
2. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
(a) A French chef cooking their food.
(b) A Mexican chef cooking their food.
(c) A native chef cooking their food.
(d) An American cooking their food.
3. What does Hooch do?
(a) He starts a fire in the lock of the cell.
(b) He starts a fire in the Governor's house.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
(a) When he is on horseback.
(b) When he and Measure go hunting.
(c) When he stands next to his father.
(d) None of these.
5. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) His brother.
(b) Black noise.
(c) His pride.
(d) A lack of availability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
2. What is Measure to keep near him?
3. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
4. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
5. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between Alvin Miller Sr. and Armor-of-God's opinions regarding the abduction of Alvin and Measure?
2. Why does Lolla want to find his dream beast?
3. What kinds of things does Hooch notice upon entering Carthage City once again?
4. What scares Alvin when he follows the Prophet and why does he do so?
5. What does Napoleon Bonaparte do, and how does it make Frederic feel?
6. About what had Hooch and Harrison originally seen eye-to-eye?
7. Why has no one ever called Eleanor a pretty woman?
8. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
9. Why does Alvin think he has failed in the Shining Man's request "to make all things whole"? What doesn't he understand?
10. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)