|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Measure to keep near him?
(a) The amulet his mother has given him.
(b) The provisions his mother has packed for him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Alvin Miller Jr.
2. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
(a) To be the dream beast of the boy.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To teach Alvin Jr. to be Red instead of White.
3. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(b) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(c) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
(d) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
4. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
(b) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(c) None of these.
(d) Live in harmony, Red and White.
5. Where will White men stay, according to Tenska-Tawa?
(a) North of the Mizzipy.
(b) West of the Mizzipy.
(c) East of the Mizzipy.
(d) South of the Mizzipy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
2. What does Alvin do to the knives?
3. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
4. What won't Armor let the people of Vigor Church build?
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
2. What story does Ta-Kumsaw tell the red bird?
3. About what had Hooch and Harrison originally seen eye-to-eye?
4. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
5. What is the difference in the way Hooch is treated at Carthage City as opposed to the way he is treated by the US Marshals in Suskwahenny?
6. Why does Alvin think he has failed in the Shining Man's request "to make all things whole"? What doesn't he understand?
7. What confuses Alvin in regards to the Shining Man's request and lesson?
8. What does Harrison attempt to do to Hooch, and what is Hooch's response to this?
9. What is the objective of the wrassling match between Measure and Ta-Kumsaw?
10. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)