|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
(a) A Red-sympathizer.
(b) A coward.
(c) A no good do-gooder.
(d) A Red-lover.
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(c) None of these.
3. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
(a) His mother and father right at that moment.
(b) All of these.
(c) His death.
(d) His birth.
4. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises them it will be safe.
(b) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(c) All of these.
(d) He promises he will feed them.
5. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
(a) Both of these.
(b) They trust him.
(c) They respect him.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
2. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
3. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
4. Wastenot comes in the house with what?
5. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Napoleon Bonaparte do, and how does it make Frederic feel?
2. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
3. What confuses Alvin in regards to the Shining Man's request and lesson?
4. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
5. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
6. How is Lolla-Wossiky humiliated?
7. Why does Lolla want to find his dream beast?
8. How is "dying brave" kind of the Reds who catch the Wee-Aw?
9. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
10. What kinds of things does Hooch notice upon entering Carthage City once again?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)