|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to own property.
(b) Allowed them to marry white women.
(c) Allowed them the right to vote.
(d) Given them rights.
2. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(b) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) The Wee-Aw is never found.
(d) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
3. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
(a) His birth.
(b) His mother and father right at that moment.
(c) His death.
(d) All of these.
4. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Scaring White men.
(b) Driving White men off their land.
(c) Intimidating White men.
(d) Killing White men.
5. Who shows up in the forest?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
2. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
3. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
5. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scares Alvin when he follows the Prophet and why does he do so?
2. Why is there nothing left for Lolla to do?
3. What does Alvin figure has happened when he explains what the Chok-Taw have done to the saddles?
4. Why does Alvin suspect that no one greeted him when he came into town?
5. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw kill Harrison?
6. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
7. What does Alvin know will happen by the third time he tells the story of what happened at Tippy-Canoe?
8. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
9. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
10. What is the difference in the way Hooch is treated at Carthage City as opposed to the way he is treated by the US Marshals in Suskwahenny?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)