|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
2. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
(b) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) The Wee-Aw is never found.
3. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
4. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) White men provide schools.
(c) None of these.
(d) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
5. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Intimidating White men.
(b) Scaring White men.
(c) Killing White men.
(d) Driving White men off their land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
2. What will stop White men from returning?
3. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
4. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
5. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
2. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw beat Lolla-Wossiky for drinking, when he beats any other Shaw-Nee for doing so?
4. How is "dying brave" kind of the Reds who catch the Wee-Aw?
5. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
6. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw kill Harrison?
7. What does Harrison attempt to do to Hooch, and what is Hooch's response to this?
8. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
9. What confuses Alvin in regards to the Shining Man's request and lesson?
10. About what had Hooch and Harrison originally seen eye-to-eye?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)