|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin do to the knives?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Make them soft.
(d) Dull them.
2. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
(a) Alvin Miller Sr.
(b) Goody Miller.
(c) Wastenot Miller.
(d) Wantnot Miller.
3. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
(a) Knack boy.
(b) A Land Changer.
(c) Roach boy.
(d) A Maker.
4. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) Hunting accident.
(b) A white man does it.
(c) Trips and falls.
(d) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
5. What does Hooch do?
(a) He starts a fire in the lock of the cell.
(b) He starts a fire in the Governor's house.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
2. Where does the white light gather?
3. What will stop White men from returning?
4. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
5. Why aren't Alvin and Measure going home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
2. What does Napoleon Bonaparte do, and how does it make Frederic feel?
3. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
4. What confuses Alvin in regards to the Shining Man's request and lesson?
5. What is the difference between Alvin Miller Sr. and Armor-of-God's opinions regarding the abduction of Alvin and Measure?
6. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
7. What message do the Reds intend to send home to Alvin and Measure's parents? How do they manage to do this?
8. What is interesting to Lolla regarding Alvin's command over the roaches within his home?
9. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
10. What is the objective of the wrassling match between Measure and Ta-Kumsaw?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)