|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
(a) A Red-sympathizer.
(b) A coward.
(c) A no good do-gooder.
(d) A Red-lover.
2. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around five thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around seven thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
3. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) Trips and falls.
(b) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(c) Hunting accident.
(d) A white man does it.
4. What scares Hooch?
(a) Closed spaces
(d) Open spaces.
5. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The bridge is made by Red men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
2. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
3. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
4. Wastenot comes in the house with what?
5. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
2. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
3. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
4. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw kill Harrison?
5. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
6. What message do the Reds intend to send home to Alvin and Measure's parents? How do they manage to do this?
7. Why does Alvin think he has failed in the Shining Man's request "to make all things whole"? What doesn't he understand?
8. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
9. Why is there nothing left for Lolla to do?
10. What is the difference in the way Hooch is treated at Carthage City as opposed to the way he is treated by the US Marshals in Suskwahenny?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)