|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The motor car.
(b) The steam engine.
(c) The wagon.
2. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Cut them.
(c) Slap them.
(d) Both of these.
3. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed fox.
(b) A one-eyed rabbit.
(c) None of these.
(d) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
4. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(b) Threatening the tame Red.
(c) Causing a dry up of likker.
(d) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
5. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) The bridge is made by Red men.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
2. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
3. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
5. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andrew Jackson feel dirty?
2. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
3. What kinds of signs does Tenska-Tawa offer his people to prove his legitimacy as a Prophet?
4. How is Lolla-Wossiky humiliated?
5. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
6. What is interesting to Lolla regarding Alvin's command over the roaches within his home?
7. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
8. What does Napoleon Bonaparte do, and how does it make Frederic feel?
9. What is the difference in the way Hooch is treated at Carthage City as opposed to the way he is treated by the US Marshals in Suskwahenny?
10. What does Harrison attempt to do to Hooch, and what is Hooch's response to this?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)