|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(c) The bridge is made by Red men.
(d) Both of these.
2. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
3. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
4. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(b) Put out the fire in his house.
(c) Bury Hooch's body.
(d) None of these.
5. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
(a) His mother and father right at that moment.
(b) His death.
(c) All of these.
(d) His birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
2. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
4. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
5. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there nothing left for Lolla to do?
2. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw beat Lolla-Wossiky for drinking, when he beats any other Shaw-Nee for doing so?
3. What is the difference between Alvin Miller Sr. and Armor-of-God's opinions regarding the abduction of Alvin and Measure?
4. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw kill Harrison?
5. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
6. What is the objective of the wrassling match between Measure and Ta-Kumsaw?
7. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
8. What kinds of signs does Tenska-Tawa offer his people to prove his legitimacy as a Prophet?
9. What kinds of things does Hooch notice upon entering Carthage City once again?
10. What confuses Alvin in regards to the Shining Man's request and lesson?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)