|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
(a) A great prank.
(c) All of these.
2. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(b) All of these.
(c) Lolla is drunk.
(d) Lolla is hungry.
4. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
5. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
(a) Hooch to settle down and get married in Carthage City.
(b) All of these.
(c) Hooch to leave and never come back.
(d) A provocation started between the White people and the Reds of Prophetstown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
2. What is a good knack for a general to have?
3. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
4. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
5. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Lolla-Wossiky humiliated?
2. What kinds of things does Hooch notice upon entering Carthage City once again?
3. Why has no one ever called Eleanor a pretty woman?
4. What is the difference in the way Hooch is treated at Carthage City as opposed to the way he is treated by the US Marshals in Suskwahenny?
5. What kinds of things does Alvin do when the Chok-Taw try to torture the abducted boys?
6. Why does Alvin think he has failed in the Shining Man's request "to make all things whole"? What doesn't he understand?
7. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
8. What is interesting to Lolla regarding Alvin's command over the roaches within his home?
9. What is different regarding the way Alvin changes things compared to the way other White men change things?
10. What kinds of signs does Tenska-Tawa offer his people to prove his legitimacy as a Prophet?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)