|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Slap them.
(c) Cut them.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who shows up in the forest?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) None of these.
(c) White men provide schools.
(d) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
4. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
(a) A Red-sympathizer.
(b) A no good do-gooder.
(c) A Red-lover.
(d) A coward.
5. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
(a) Roach boy.
(b) A Land Changer.
(c) Knack boy.
(d) A Maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Lolla going in search?
2. For what is Hooch arrested?
3. What happens to the ridge beam?
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
5. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Prophet abandons Alvin, what does Alvin witness on his own in the tornado?
2. Why does Lolla want to find his dream beast?
3. Why does Armor-of-God wish to be governor?
4. What scares Alvin when he follows the Prophet and why does he do so?
5. Why does Alvin think he has failed in the Shining Man's request "to make all things whole"? What doesn't he understand?
6. Who are the primary suspects in Armor's mind in regards to the abductions?
7. What does Robespierre give to La Fayette and what is its purpose?
8. What kinds of things does Hooch notice upon entering Carthage City once again?
9. What is interesting to Lolla regarding Alvin's command over the roaches within his home?
10. What message do the Reds intend to send home to Alvin and Measure's parents? How do they manage to do this?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)