|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
(a) Goody Miller.
(b) Alvin Miller Sr.
(c) Wantnot Miller.
(d) Wastenot Miller.
2. Who shows up in the forest?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
3. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
4. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
(a) To shed tears at the departure of a family member.
(b) None of these.
(c) To accompany travelers to the borders of the town.
(d) To watch someone starting out on a long journey leave until they are out of sight.
5. Who has abducted Alvin and Measure?
(d) Individuals from all of these tribes.
6. What is Measure to keep near him?
(a) The provisions his mother has packed for him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Alvin Miller Jr.
(d) The amulet his mother has given him.
7. For what is Lolla going in search?
(a) Dream beast.
(b) A detox center.
(c) An AA meeting
(d) A tribe to join.
8. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
9. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
(a) When he and Measure go hunting.
(b) None of these.
(c) When he stands next to his father.
(d) When he is on horseback.
10. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) All of these.
(b) He promises he will feed them.
(c) He promises them it will be safe.
(d) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
11. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
(a) His death.
(b) His mother and father right at that moment.
(c) All of these.
(d) His birth.
12. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
13. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(b) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(c) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(d) All of these.
14. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
15. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
(a) Pay the Reds to kill the Whites.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Start a war.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
2. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
3. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
4. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)