|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) None of these.
(b) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(c) Bury Hooch's body.
(d) Put out the fire in his house.
2. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
3. What won't Armor let the people of Vigor Church build?
(a) A stockade.
(b) A schoolhouse.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A jail.
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(b) None of these.
5. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General William.
(b) General Wayne.
(c) General Armstrong.
(d) General Anderson.
6. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His knee.
(d) His elbow.
7. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
8. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
9. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
10. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) All of these.
(b) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(c) Lolla is drunk.
(d) Lolla is hungry.
11. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to marry white women.
(b) Given them rights.
(c) Allowed them to own property.
(d) Allowed them the right to vote.
12. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
13. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
(a) Wastenot Miller.
(b) Goody Miller.
(c) Alvin Miller Sr.
(d) Wantnot Miller.
14. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
(a) That no man's hand will set the fire.
(b) All of these.
(c) That a fire will start in his own home.
(d) That fire will take something dear to him that he will lack the power to restore.
15. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
2. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
3. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
4. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
5. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)