|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) His pride.
(b) His brother.
(c) Black noise.
(d) A lack of availability.
2. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(b) All of these.
(c) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(d) They don't give pensions to slavers.
3. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
(a) When he and Measure go hunting.
(b) None of these.
(c) When he is on horseback.
(d) When he stands next to his father.
4. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His knee.
5. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(b) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
(c) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(d) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
6. Who shows up in the forest?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
7. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(c) Blackmail them.
(d) Threaten them.
8. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
(a) Goody Miller.
(b) Alvin Miller Sr.
(c) Wastenot Miller.
(d) Wantnot Miller.
9. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
(a) Treats Reds like they are equal.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Helps transport the apprenticeship papers to Hatrack River.
10. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Birch.
(c) Mr. Ash.
(d) Mr. Jackson.
11. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
12. Where will White men stay, according to Tenska-Tawa?
(a) South of the Mizzipy.
(b) West of the Mizzipy.
(c) East of the Mizzipy.
(d) North of the Mizzipy.
13. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(b) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(c) Causing a dry up of likker.
(d) Threatening the tame Red.
14. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
15. What scares Hooch?
(b) Open spaces.
(d) Closed spaces
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
2. What does Tenska-Tawa say in regards to alcohol?
3. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
4. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
5. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)