|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
(a) A Shining Man.
(b) A beast.
(c) A broken man.
(d) None of these.
2. What scares Hooch?
(b) Closed spaces
(c) Open spaces.
3. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Wayne.
(b) General William.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General Armstrong.
4. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around five thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around seven thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
5. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
(a) A Land Changer.
(b) A Maker.
(c) Knack boy.
(d) Roach boy.
6. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
(a) His arm.
(b) His elbow.
(c) His knee.
(d) His leg.
7. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) All of these.
(c) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(d) Blackmail them.
8. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) The ability to command people.
(b) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
9. Of what is Armor convinced in regards to the disappearance of Alvin and Measure?
(a) That it is a hired out job.
(b) None of these.
(c) That it is provocation on behalf of the Reds.
(d) That Alvin and Measure are as good as dead.
10. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(b) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(c) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(d) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
11. Who has abducted Alvin and Measure?
(b) Individuals from all of these tribes.
12. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
13. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Birch.
(c) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Ash.
14. What does Hooch do?
(a) He starts a fire in the lock of the cell.
(b) He starts a fire in the Governor's house.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
15. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
(a) They trust him.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) They respect him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
2. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
3. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
4. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
5. What is Measure to keep near him?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)