Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Hooch?
2. What scares Hooch?
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
5. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
6. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
7. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
Warn them to uphold the treaty.
8. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
9. For what is Hooch arrested?
Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
This section contains 4,225 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)