|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Measure keep wishing?
(a) A good road.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A horse.
2. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The motor car.
(b) The steam engine.
(d) The wagon.
3. Why doesn't Alvin want to eat the fish?
(a) He is worried about Tenska-Tawa.
(b) He isn't hungry.
(c) He is worried about his brother.
(d) The taste of the fruit from his dream would vanish from his mouth.
4. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
(a) All of these.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Maim him.
(d) Trade with him.
5. Of what did the forest smell?
(c) Burnt bodies.
(d) Charred buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps the Prophet safe?
2. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
3. Who is the first to greet Alvin?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)