|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Measure take on the curse when he isn't obligated?
(a) He is gagging at the massacre around him.
(b) All of these.
(c) He reckons he would have done the same in their shoes.
(d) He is repulsed by the blood in the creek.
2. Why doesn't Alvin want to eat the fish?
(a) He is worried about his brother.
(b) He is worried about Tenska-Tawa.
(c) The taste of the fruit from his dream would vanish from his mouth.
(d) He isn't hungry.
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
(a) All of these.
(c) A great prank.
4. Who is the first to greet Alvin?
(a) Alvin Miller Sr.
5. What has the White man won?
(a) The dead land.
(b) The ability to be left alone.
(c) All of these.
(d) The victory over the Reds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
2. What does Taleswapper believe is Alvin's deepest wound?
3. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
4. For what is Hooch arrested?
5. What is good enough for Alvin?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)