|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of things have changed in Vigor Church?
(a) There are new buildings.
(b) There is a sign warning people not to come any closer.
(c) No one greets him on the road.
(d) All of these.
2. What gesture has Taleswapper brushed away too harshly?
(a) Ta-Kumsaw resting his arm on Taleswapper's shoulder.
(b) Ta-Kumsaw putting his finger to Taleswapper's lips.
(c) Ta-Kumsaw putting his hand on Taleswapper's arm.
(d) Ta-Kumsaw patting Taleswapper's head.
3. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
(a) General Bonaparte.
(b) King Charles.
(c) De Maurepas.
(d) La Fayette.
4. What does de Maurepas deny Ta-Kumsaw and his people?
(b) All of these.
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch do?
2. What does the ciphered letter contain?
3. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
4. How does a Red usually kill a man, according to Mike Fink?
5. Why does Gilbert applaud a horrible show?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)