|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Measure do while in the cell?
(a) Shake in fear.
(d) Plot an escape.
2. Who meets Ta-Kumsaw on the other side of the river?
(d) None of these.
3. How many faces are there on the Mound that don't have names?
4. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around five thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around seven thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
5. What do they talk about doing for Alvin?
(a) Stopping him from repeating the story.
(b) All of these.
(c) Sending him to move west.
(d) Sending him away on his Prenticeship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
2. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
3. Who has Ta-Kumsaw come to meet in the valley?
4. Old Hickory won't let them search for whom?
5. To whom or what is La Fayette more of a friend than he is to Napoleon?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)