|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Wayne.
(b) General William.
(c) General Armstrong.
(d) General Anderson.
2. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Given them rights.
(b) Allowed them to marry white women.
(c) Allowed them to own property.
(d) Allowed them the right to vote.
3. What does the Mound offer Alvin?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What won't Armor let the people of Vigor Church build?
(a) A jail.
(b) A stockade.
(c) A schoolhouse.
(d) A courthouse.
5. What is embroidered on the kerchief in Measure's hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the leaves of the tree with the white fruit?
2. What is Measure to keep near him?
3. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
4. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
5. How will the Prophet die?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)