|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike Fink think of life?
(a) It is foolishly long.
(b) It is a contest, and death is what happens to those who are second best.
(c) It is pointless, and death holds so many more possibilities than life.
(d) None of these.
2. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
(c) Nine-thousand, five-hundred.
3. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A smithy.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A stockade.
4. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
5. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Measure feel getting out of the cellar?
2. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
3. What name is Harrison now to go by?
4. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
5. Why aren't Alvin and Measure going home?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)