|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
2. What is the first thing that Alvin sees within the tornado?
(a) All of these.
(b) His mother and father right at that moment.
(c) His birth.
(d) His death.
3. How many of the Reds are left?
(a) Maybe two-thousand.
(b) Maybe five-hundred.
(c) Maybe a thousand.
(d) Maybe a hundred.
4. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) His breathing.
(b) Green music.
(c) Green silence.
(d) His footfalls.
5. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Armstrong.
(b) General William.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
2. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
3. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
4. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)