|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
(b) The ability to command people.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. How many years has Napoleon Bonaparte waited for his war?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
3. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Send him away to become a man.
(b) Punish his sisters.
(c) Build another outhouse.
(d) None of these.
4. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He doesn't trust the Reds to make sure Alvin will be okay.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He doesn't want to face his mother without Alvin in tow.
5. For what does Ta-Kumsaw ask Napoleon?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
2. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
3. What color are the leaves at Eight Face Mound?
4. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
5. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)