|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taleswapper believe is Alvin's deepest wound?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That if he'd have tried harder he might have gotten Measure there in time to save them.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Thinking that he has failed.
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) He feels lonely.
(b) All of these.
(c) He laments the passing of summer.
(d) He feels the death of bees.
3. How many of the Reds are left?
(a) Maybe a hundred.
(b) Maybe two-thousand.
(c) Maybe a thousand.
(d) Maybe five-hundred.
4. What is the first bone that is broken on Measure?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hip.
5. For what is Lolla going in search?
(a) Dream beast.
(b) An AA meeting
(c) A detox center.
(d) A tribe to join.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
2. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
3. What does a White man do when he comes to a valley?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
5. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)