|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) A lack of availability.
(b) His pride.
(c) His brother.
(d) Black noise.
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(b) Blackmail them.
(c) All of these.
(d) Threaten them.
3. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
4. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men provide schools.
(b) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(c) None of these.
(d) White men do no harm.
5. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the leaves of the tree with the white fruit?
2. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
3. For what is Hooch arrested?
4. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
5. What does a White man do when he comes to a valley?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)