|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Measure keep wishing?
(a) A good road.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A horse.
2. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
(a) In the form of words.
(b) In the form of sounds.
(c) In the form of visual stimuli.
(d) In the form of auditory hallucinations.
3. What color are the leaves of the tree with the white fruit?
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Birch.
(c) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Ash.
5. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
(a) They have no ears.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are unfairly beaten.
(d) They are crippled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
2. What does Hooch do?
3. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
4. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
5. What is Hooch?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)