|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
(a) He doesn't want to face his mother without Alvin in tow.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He doesn't trust the Reds to make sure Alvin will be okay.
2. What does Hooch do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He starts a fire in the lock of the cell.
(d) He starts a fire in the Governor's house.
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
(a) He shouldn't use his power.
(b) He shouldn't kill them.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Where will Alvin and Ta-Kumsaw be by nightfall?
(a) Eight Face Mound.
(b) The Land of Flints.
(c) The Land of Monuments.
(d) The Land of Stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
2. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
3. Where does the white light gather?
4. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)