|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is drunk.
(b) All of these.
(c) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(d) Lolla is hungry.
2. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
(a) He doesn't trust the Reds to make sure Alvin will be okay.
(b) He doesn't want to face his mother without Alvin in tow.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
4. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
(a) Cut them.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Slap them.
5. How does a Red usually kill a man, according to Mike Fink?
(a) None of these.
(b) Cutting and burning.
(c) Chopping off limbs.
(d) Breaking bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a White man do when he comes to a valley?
2. How many years has Napoleon Bonaparte waited for his war?
3. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
5. What happens to the ridge beam?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)