|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Armor convinced in regards to the disappearance of Alvin and Measure?
(a) That it is a hired out job.
(b) That it is provocation on behalf of the Reds.
(c) None of these.
(d) That Alvin and Measure are as good as dead.
2. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
(b) The Wee-Aw is never found.
(c) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
3. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She is pretty like a Red woman.
(b) None of these.
(c) She is pretty within her heart.
(d) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
4. What does Measure think when he has both his arm and leg broken?
(a) None of these.
(b) Why hasn't he fainted?
(c) How glad he is that Alvin isn't with him.
(d) Why have they chosen him?
5. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Build another outhouse.
(b) Punish his sisters.
(c) Send him away to become a man.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
2. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
3. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
4. What is Measure to keep near him?
5. What will happen to the blood of those who die?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)