|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Measure meet along the road?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Mrs. Hatch.
(d) Both of these.
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(b) None of these.
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
(b) All of these.
(c) Hopeful and excited.
5. What does Mike Fink think of life?
(a) None of these.
(b) It is foolishly long.
(c) It is a contest, and death is what happens to those who are second best.
(d) It is pointless, and death holds so many more possibilities than life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many faces are there on the Mound that don't have names?
2. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
3. Wastenot comes in the house with what?
4. For what is Hooch arrested?
5. What does the Mound offer Alvin?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)