|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps the Prophet safe?
(a) Sheer numbers.
(b) His vow to do no harm.
(c) His oaths.
(d) None of these.
2. What is Measure to keep near him?
(a) The provisions his mother has packed for him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Alvin Miller Jr.
(d) The amulet his mother has given him.
3. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around ten thousand.
(b) Around seven thousand.
(c) Around twenty thousand.
(d) Around five thousand.
4. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The bridge is made by Red men.
5. How many of the Reds are left?
(a) Maybe two-thousand.
(b) Maybe a thousand.
(c) Maybe five-hundred.
(d) Maybe a hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people who find Measure call him?
2. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
3. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
4. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
5. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)