|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(b) Blackmail them.
(c) All of these.
(d) Threaten them.
2. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Put out the fire in his house.
(b) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(c) Bury Hooch's body.
(d) None of these.
3. What will stop White men from returning?
(a) A river of blood.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A forest of iron.
(d) Both of these.
4. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
5. Why do bears kill White trappers?
(a) The land hates them.
(b) The land rejects them.
(c) The land refuses to accept them.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin think his father should do?
2. What does Mike Fink think of life?
3. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
4. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
5. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)