|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alvin to do in order to be a Red boy with Ta-Kumsaw?
(a) Make tommy-hawks.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Make arrowheads.
2. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
(a) To watch someone starting out on a long journey leave until they are out of sight.
(b) None of these.
(c) To accompany travelers to the borders of the town.
(d) To shed tears at the departure of a family member.
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(c) White men provide schools.
(d) None of these.
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Blackmail them.
(c) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(d) All of these.
5. Why doesn't Alvin want to eat the fish?
(a) The taste of the fruit from his dream would vanish from his mouth.
(b) He isn't hungry.
(c) He is worried about his brother.
(d) He is worried about Tenska-Tawa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
2. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
3. Who has abducted Alvin and Measure?
4. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
5. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)