|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hooch?
(a) A maker.
(b) A spark.
(c) A torch.
(d) A pyromaniac.
2. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A gold nugget the size of her head.
(b) A diamond the size of her fist.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A sapphire necklace.
3. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The steam engine.
(c) The wagon.
(d) The motor car.
4. What does Measure think when he has both his arm and leg broken?
(a) None of these.
(b) Why hasn't he fainted?
(c) Why have they chosen him?
(d) How glad he is that Alvin isn't with him.
5. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
2. What is a good knack for a general to have?
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
4. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
5. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)