|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Wayne.
(b) General William.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General Armstrong.
2. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) All of these.
(b) Heals his missing eye.
(c) Cures his alcoholism.
(d) Returns his green silence to him.
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is drunk.
(b) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(c) Lolla is hungry.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) His footfalls.
(b) His breathing.
(c) Green music.
(d) Green silence.
5. What is the only thing that keeps the Prophet safe?
(a) None of these.
(b) His oaths.
(c) His vow to do no harm.
(d) Sheer numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
2. For what does Measure keep wishing?
3. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
4. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)