|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Measure do while in the cell?
(a) Plot an escape.
(b) Shake in fear.
2. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
(a) Helps transport the apprenticeship papers to Hatrack River.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Treats Reds like they are equal.
(d) Both of these.
3. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
(a) A no good do-gooder.
(b) A Red-sympathizer.
(c) A Red-lover.
(d) A coward.
4. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) The Wee-Aw is never found.
(b) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
5. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) Black noise.
(b) His pride.
(c) His brother.
(d) A lack of availability.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
2. What does Measure think when he has both his arm and leg broken?
3. What color are the leaves of the tree with the white fruit?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)