|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) White men provide schools.
(c) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(d) None of these.
2. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Put out the fire in his house.
(b) None of these.
(c) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(d) Bury Hooch's body.
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(b) Lolla is drunk.
(c) Lolla is hungry.
(d) All of these.
4. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
(a) The way the land fits itself to his desire.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The way the roaches listen to him.
5. For what does Measure keep wishing?
(a) A horse.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A good road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
2. Where will White men stay, according to Tenska-Tawa?
3. What won't Armor let the people of Vigor Church build?
4. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)