|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) Both of these.
(b) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(c) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(d) Neither of these.
3. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
4. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A panther.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A cougar.
5. What does Alvin do to the knives?
(a) Dull them.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Make them soft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the ridge beam?
2. How does Ta-Kumsaw feel about a White man at Eight Face Mound?
3. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
4. What kind of battle does Ta-Kumsaw wish to fight with Measure?
5. For what is Lolla going in search?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)