|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
(a) None of these.
(b) Two fingers.
(c) Three fingers.
(d) One finger.
2. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
(a) That a fire will start in his own home.
(b) All of these.
(c) That fire will take something dear to him that he will lack the power to restore.
(d) That no man's hand will set the fire.
3. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
4. For what does Ta-Kumsaw ask Napoleon?
(a) All of these.
5. Why does Alvin want to go with Ta-Kumsaw?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He can be a part of something beneficial.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He can learn more with him than any other man in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Measure do while in the cell?
2. What is the first bone that is broken on Measure?
3. Who shows up in the forest?
4. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
5. How does Ta-Kumsaw feel about a White man at Eight Face Mound?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)