|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
(a) A provocation started between the White people and the Reds of Prophetstown.
(b) Hooch to leave and never come back.
(c) All of these.
(d) Hooch to settle down and get married in Carthage City.
2. For a cause what will men of Napoleons army let die?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Their children.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What is the first bone that is broken on Measure?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His hip.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
4. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
(b) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(c) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(d) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
5. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
2. What kind of battle does Ta-Kumsaw wish to fight with Measure?
3. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
4. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
5. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)