|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
(a) None of these.
(b) Two fingers.
(c) One finger.
(d) Three fingers.
2. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises them it will be safe.
(b) He promises he will feed them.
(c) All of these.
(d) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
3. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
4. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The ability to command people.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
2. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
3. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
5. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)