|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around five thousand.
(b) Around seven thousand.
(c) Around twenty thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
2. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
3. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The bridge is made by Red men.
(d) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
4. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) All of these.
(b) Cures his alcoholism.
(c) Heals his missing eye.
(d) Returns his green silence to him.
5. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) None of these.
(b) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(c) White men do no harm.
(d) White men provide schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the ridge beam?
2. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
3. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)