|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls Alvin out of the water?
2. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) All of these.
(b) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(c) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(d) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
3. Where will Alvin and Ta-Kumsaw be by nightfall?
(a) The Land of Monuments.
(b) The Land of Stones.
(c) The Land of Flints.
(d) Eight Face Mound.
4. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He doesn't want to face his mother without Alvin in tow.
(d) He doesn't trust the Reds to make sure Alvin will be okay.
5. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Build another outhouse.
(b) None of these.
(c) Punish his sisters.
(d) Send him away to become a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
2. How many years has Napoleon Bonaparte waited for his war?
3. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
4. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
5. What does Hooch find?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)