|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares Hooch?
(b) Open spaces.
(c) Closed spaces
2. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She is pretty within her heart.
(b) She is pretty like a Red woman.
(c) None of these.
(d) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
3. Where will White men stay, according to Tenska-Tawa?
(a) North of the Mizzipy.
(b) South of the Mizzipy.
(c) East of the Mizzipy.
(d) West of the Mizzipy.
4. What color are the leaves of the tree with the white fruit?
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) He feels lonely.
(b) He feels the death of bees.
(c) He laments the passing of summer.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch find?
2. What will stop White men from returning?
3. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
5. How will the Prophet die?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)