|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Cannons and Chapter 13: Eight-Face Mound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
(a) None of these.
(b) To accompany travelers to the borders of the town.
(c) To shed tears at the departure of a family member.
(d) To watch someone starting out on a long journey leave until they are out of sight.
2. Who does Harrison employ to do in Measure?
(a) A Chok-Taw.
(b) Mike Fink.
(d) He does it himself.
3. What does Hooch do?
(a) He starts a fire in the Governor's house.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He starts a fire in the lock of the cell.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is Hooch?
(a) A pyromaniac.
(b) A torch.
(c) A maker.
(d) A spark.
5. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) His footfalls.
(b) His breathing.
(c) Green music.
(d) Green silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
4. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
5. Why is Tenska-Tawa sending Alvin with Ta-Kumsaw?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)