|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Red-Lover and Chapter 9: Lake Mizogan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
(a) Hooch to settle down and get married in Carthage City.
(b) All of these.
(c) Hooch to leave and never come back.
(d) A provocation started between the White people and the Reds of Prophetstown.
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Anderson.
(b) General William.
(c) General Wayne.
(d) General Armstrong.
3. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Send him away to become a man.
(b) Build another outhouse.
(c) Punish his sisters.
(d) None of these.
4. What does Tenska-Tawa call Alvin Miller Jr.?
(a) Knack boy.
(b) Roach boy.
(c) A Maker.
(d) A Land Changer.
5. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
(b) Live in harmony, Red and White.
(c) None of these.
(d) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
2. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
5. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)