|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Red-Lover and Chapter 9: Lake Mizogan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) He feels lonely.
(b) He laments the passing of summer.
(c) He feels the death of bees.
(d) All of these.
2. Of what is Armor convinced in regards to the disappearance of Alvin and Measure?
(a) None of these.
(b) That it is a hired out job.
(c) That it is provocation on behalf of the Reds.
(d) That Alvin and Measure are as good as dead.
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Bury Hooch's body.
(b) None of these.
(c) Put out the fire in his house.
(d) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
4. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He shouldn't kill them.
(c) He shouldn't use his power.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What do the people of Vigor Church call Armor?
(a) A Red-lover.
(b) A coward.
(c) A no good do-gooder.
(d) A Red-sympathizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
2. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
3. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
4. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
5. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)