|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Red-Lover and Chapter 9: Lake Mizogan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Treats Reds like they are equal.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Helps transport the apprenticeship papers to Hatrack River.
2. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
(b) A gun.
(d) A keg.
3. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) His footfalls.
(b) His breathing.
(c) Green music.
(d) Green silence.
4. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
5. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
(a) Cut them.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Slap them.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up in the forest?
2. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
3. What is Hooch?
4. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
5. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)