|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Red-Lover and Chapter 9: Lake Mizogan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) Green silence.
(b) His footfalls.
(c) Green music.
(d) His breathing.
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Wayne.
(b) General Anderson.
(c) General William.
(d) General Armstrong.
3. How many tornadoes does Alvin see in the sky?
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) None of these.
(b) A one-eyed rabbit.
(c) A one-eyed fox.
(d) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
5. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
(a) When he and Measure go hunting.
(b) When he is on horseback.
(c) None of these.
(d) When he stands next to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
2. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
3. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
4. What is a good knack for a general to have?
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)