|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Red-Lover and Chapter 9: Lake Mizogan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) Black noise.
(b) A lack of availability.
(c) His brother.
(d) His pride.
2. What does Alvin Miller Jr. do to his father?
(a) None of these.
(b) Pat him on the head.
(c) Tousle his hair.
(d) Flick his nose.
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) None of these.
(c) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(d) White men provide schools.
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
5. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She is pretty like a Red woman.
(b) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
(c) None of these.
(d) She is pretty within her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the white light gather?
2. What scares Hooch?
3. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
5. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)