|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Red-Lover and Chapter 9: Lake Mizogan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
(a) His leg.
(b) His knee.
(c) His elbow.
(d) His arm.
2. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Given them rights.
(b) Allowed them to marry white women.
(c) Allowed them the right to vote.
(d) Allowed them to own property.
3. What does Alvin do to the knives?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Dull them.
(d) Make them soft.
4. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A stockade.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A smithy.
5. What is Measure to keep near him?
(a) Alvin Miller Jr.
(b) All of these.
(c) The amulet his mother has given him.
(d) The provisions his mother has packed for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
2. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
4. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
5. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)