|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Armstrong.
(b) General William.
(c) General Wayne.
(d) General Anderson.
2. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(b) All of these.
(c) He promises them it will be safe.
(d) He promises he will feed them.
3. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around twenty thousand.
(b) Around seven thousand.
(c) Around five thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
4. Why aren't Alvin and Measure going home?
(a) They cannot be escorted back there.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Tenska-Tawa wants them.
5. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
2. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
3. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
4. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
5. What does Hooch find?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)