|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(b) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) The Wee-Aw is never found.
(d) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
2. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to own property.
(b) Allowed them the right to vote.
(c) Allowed them to marry white women.
(d) Given them rights.
3. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) None of these.
(b) Send him away to become a man.
(c) Punish his sisters.
(d) Build another outhouse.
4. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) Returns his green silence to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Cures his alcoholism.
(d) Heals his missing eye.
5. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
(a) Cut them.
(b) Slap them.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
2. For what is Lolla going in search?
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
4. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
5. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)