|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The way the roaches listen to him.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The way the land fits itself to his desire.
2. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The steam engine.
(b) The motor car.
(d) The wagon.
3. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
(a) Green silence.
(b) Green music.
(c) His footfalls.
(d) His breathing.
4. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
5. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Punish his sisters.
(b) None of these.
(c) Send him away to become a man.
(d) Build another outhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
3. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
4. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
5. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)