|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(b) He promises them it will be safe.
(c) He promises he will feed them.
(d) All of these.
2. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Intimidating White men.
(b) Scaring White men.
(c) Driving White men off their land.
(d) Killing White men.
3. What is Hooch?
(a) A spark.
(b) A maker.
(c) A torch.
(d) A pyromaniac.
4. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Bury Hooch's body.
(b) Put out the fire in his house.
(c) None of these.
(d) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
5. What does Alvin do to the knives?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Dull them.
(d) Make them soft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
2. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
3. Why aren't Alvin and Measure going home?
4. What is a good knack for a general to have?
5. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)