|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin Miller Jr. do to his father?
(a) Flick his nose.
(b) None of these.
(c) Tousle his hair.
(d) Pat him on the head.
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(b) Blackmail them.
(c) All of these.
(d) Threaten them.
3. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
4. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) None of these.
(b) Bury Hooch's body.
(c) Put out the fire in his house.
(d) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
5. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(b) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
(c) None of these.
(d) Live in harmony, Red and White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
2. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
4. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)