|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up in the forest?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
(a) When he and Measure go hunting.
(b) None of these.
(c) When he stands next to his father.
(d) When he is on horseback.
3. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Intimidating White men.
(b) Killing White men.
(c) Scaring White men.
(d) Driving White men off their land.
4. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
5. What does Alvin do to the knives?
(a) Make them soft.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Dull them.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
2. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
3. What is a good knack for a general to have?
4. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
5. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)