|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
2. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A courthouse.
(c) A smithy.
(d) A stockade.
3. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
(a) He fears the devil's presence.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He fears he could turn Red.
4. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Around Alvin Jr.
(c) Around the Miller household.
(d) Both of these.
5. What is Hooch?
(a) A torch.
(b) A spark.
(c) A maker.
(d) A pyromaniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
2. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
3. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
4. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
5. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)