|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around twenty thousand.
(b) Around seven thousand.
(c) Around five thousand.
(d) Around ten thousand.
2. What does Tenska-Tawa say in regards to alcohol?
(a) Don't drink likker.
(b) It is the chain of the White Man.
(c) All of these.
(d) It is the whip of the White Man.
3. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Driving White men off their land.
(b) Scaring White men.
(c) Intimidating White men.
(d) Killing White men.
4. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The way the roaches listen to him.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The way the land fits itself to his desire.
5. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up in the forest?
2. Why aren't Alvin and Measure going home?
3. What do the Reds who find Alvin and Measure do to them?
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
5. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)