|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) None of these.
(b) White men provide schools.
(c) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(d) White men do no harm.
2. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
3. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(b) A white man does it.
(c) Trips and falls.
(d) Hunting accident.
4. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(b) The wagon.
(c) The motor car.
(d) The steam engine.
5. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
(b) All of these.
(c) Hopeful and excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
2. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
3. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)