|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Around Alvin Jr.
(d) Around the Miller household.
2. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
(b) A gun.
(d) A keg.
3. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) Both of these.
(b) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
4. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to marry white women.
(b) Allowed them the right to vote.
(c) Given them rights.
(d) Allowed them to own property.
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The motor car.
(b) The steam engine.
(d) The wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
2. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
3. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)