|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(b) All of these.
(c) He promises he will feed them.
(d) He promises them it will be safe.
2. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Around Alvin Jr.
(d) Around the Miller household.
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) None of these.
(b) White men do no harm.
(c) White men provide schools.
(d) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
4. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
(a) A broken man.
(b) A beast.
(c) A Shining Man.
(d) None of these.
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) All of these.
(b) He laments the passing of summer.
(c) He feels lonely.
(d) He feels the death of bees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
2. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
3. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
4. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
5. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)