|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Driving White men off their land.
(b) Intimidating White men.
(c) Killing White men.
(d) Scaring White men.
2. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A panther.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A lynx.
(d) An eagle.
3. What scares Hooch?
(a) Closed spaces
(b) Open spaces.
4. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
(a) A gun.
(c) A keg.
5. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) All of these.
(b) Cures his alcoholism.
(c) Heals his missing eye.
(d) Returns his green silence to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
3. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)