|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) Returns his green silence to him.
(b) Heals his missing eye.
(c) All of these.
(d) Cures his alcoholism.
2. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to own property.
(b) Given them rights.
(c) Allowed them the right to vote.
(d) Allowed them to marry white women.
3. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
(a) To teach Alvin Jr. to be Red instead of White.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To be the dream beast of the boy.
4. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
5. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
(a) Pay the Reds to kill the Whites.
(b) Start a war.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
2. Where does the white light gather?
3. What scares Hooch?
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
5. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)