|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To be the dream beast of the boy.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To teach Alvin Jr. to be Red instead of White.
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed fox.
(b) A one-eyed rabbit.
(c) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(d) None of these.
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
5. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
2. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
3. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
4. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
5. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)