|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Armstrong.
(b) General Wayne.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General William.
2. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A smithy.
(c) A stockade.
(d) A courthouse.
3. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Around the Miller household.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Around Alvin Jr.
4. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Causing a dry up of likker.
(b) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(c) Threatening the tame Red.
(d) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
5. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) Hunting accident.
(b) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(c) Trips and falls.
(d) A white man does it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
2. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
3. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
4. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
5. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)