|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The way the land fits itself to his desire.
(d) The way the roaches listen to him.
2. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) Heals his missing eye.
(b) Cures his alcoholism.
(c) Returns his green silence to him.
(d) All of these.
3. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(b) Live in harmony, Red and White.
(c) None of these.
(d) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed fox.
(b) A one-eyed rabbit.
(c) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(d) None of these.
5. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(b) All of these.
(c) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(d) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
2. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
4. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
5. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)