|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them the right to vote.
(b) Allowed them to own property.
(c) Given them rights.
(d) Allowed them to marry white women.
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed fox.
(b) A one-eyed rabbit.
(c) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(d) None of these.
3. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A lynx.
(b) A panther.
(c) A cougar.
(d) An eagle.
4. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(b) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(c) All of these.
(d) They don't give pensions to slavers.
5. What scares Hooch?
(b) Open spaces.
(c) Closed spaces
Short Answer Questions
1. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
2. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
4. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
5. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)