|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Threatening the tame Red.
(b) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(c) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(d) Causing a dry up of likker.
2. What scares Hooch?
(b) Open spaces.
(d) Closed spaces
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The bridge is made by Red men.
(c) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(d) Both of these.
5. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(c) Blackmail them.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
2. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
3. What is Hooch?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)