|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) Black noise.
(b) His pride.
(c) A lack of availability.
(d) His brother.
2. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
3. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
(a) A broken man.
(b) A beast.
(c) None of these.
(d) A Shining Man.
4. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) Returns his green silence to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Cures his alcoholism.
(d) Heals his missing eye.
5. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
3. What is a good knack for a general to have?
4. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
5. What is Hooch?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)