|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed fox.
(b) None of these.
(c) A one-eyed rabbit.
(d) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
2. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is hungry.
(b) All of these.
(c) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(d) Lolla is drunk.
3. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
(a) To be the dream beast of the boy.
(b) To teach Alvin Jr. to be Red instead of White.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Ash.
(c) Mr. Birch.
(d) Mr. Jackson.
5. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(b) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(c) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
(d) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
2. What is a good knack for a general to have?
3. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
4. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
5. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)