|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them the right to vote.
(b) Given them rights.
(c) Allowed them to own property.
(d) Allowed them to marry white women.
2. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(b) White men do no harm.
(c) White men provide schools.
(d) None of these.
3. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(b) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(c) Causing a dry up of likker.
(d) Threatening the tame Red.
4. What is Hooch?
(a) A spark.
(b) A maker.
(c) A pyromaniac.
(d) A torch.
5. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(c) The bridge is made by Red men.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the white light gather?
2. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
3. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
5. What scares Hooch?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)