|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
(a) Hopeful and excited.
(b) All of these.
2. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) All of these.
(b) Cures his alcoholism.
(c) Returns his green silence to him.
(d) Heals his missing eye.
3. For what is Lolla going in search?
(a) A detox center.
(b) A tribe to join.
(c) Dream beast.
(d) An AA meeting
4. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
5. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Ash.
(c) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Birch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
4. What does Alvin think his father should do?
5. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)