|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A gold nugget the size of her head.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A diamond the size of her fist.
(d) A sapphire necklace.
2. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Blackmail them.
(c) Threaten them.
(d) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
4. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(b) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(c) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(d) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
5. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) None of these.
(c) White men provide schools.
(d) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin think his father should do?
2. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
3. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
5. What is Hooch?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)