|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(c) None of these.
(d) All that is vile about the Red man.
2. What is Hooch?
(a) A maker.
(b) A spark.
(c) A pyromaniac.
(d) A torch.
3. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) None of these.
(b) Live in harmony, Red and White.
(c) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(d) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
4. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The motor car.
(c) The steam engine.
(d) The wagon.
5. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(b) Threatening the tame Red.
(c) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(d) Causing a dry up of likker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
2. Where does the white light gather?
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
4. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
5. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)