|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 80 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A panther.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A cougar.
2. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She is pretty like a Red woman.
(b) None of these.
(c) She is pretty within her heart.
(d) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
3. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) Both of these.
(b) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(c) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General William.
(b) General Armstrong.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General Wayne.
5. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
(a) He fears the devil's presence.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He fears he could turn Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
2. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
3. What scares Hooch?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)