|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) None of these.
(b) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(c) A one-eyed rabbit.
(d) A one-eyed fox.
2. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
(a) The black noise is quieter on the bridge.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The bridge is made by Red men.
3. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A courthouse.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A stockade.
(d) A smithy.
4. For what is Lolla going in search?
(a) An AA meeting
(b) A tribe to join.
(c) Dream beast.
(d) A detox center.
5. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
(a) He fears the devil's presence.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He fears he could turn Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
2. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
5. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)