|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Ash.
(c) Mr. Birch.
(d) Mr. Jackson.
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Wayne.
(b) General William.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General Armstrong.
3. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Pay the Reds to kill the Whites.
(c) Start a war.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Live in harmony, Red and White.
(b) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(c) None of these.
(d) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
5. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(c) White men provide schools.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
2. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
3. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
5. For what is Hooch arrested?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)