|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to own property.
(b) Allowed them the right to vote.
(c) Allowed them to marry white women.
(d) Given them rights.
2. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(b) None of these.
(c) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
(d) Live in harmony, Red and White.
3. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She is pretty within her heart.
(b) She is pretty like a Red woman.
(c) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
(d) None of these.
4. What is Hooch?
(a) A maker.
(b) A torch.
(c) A spark.
(d) A pyromaniac.
5. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) Trips and falls.
(b) Hunting accident.
(c) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(d) A white man does it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
2. What scares Hooch?
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
4. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)