|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
3. What is Hooch?
(a) A spark.
(b) A maker.
(c) A pyromaniac.
(d) A torch.
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
4. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)