|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A gold nugget the size of her head.
(c) A diamond the size of her fist.
(d) A sapphire necklace.
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) A one-eyed rabbit.
(b) A one-eyed fox.
(c) None of these.
(d) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
3. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The ability to command people.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
4. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to marry white women.
(b) Allowed them to own property.
(c) Given them rights.
(d) Allowed them the right to vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
2. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
3. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
4. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
5. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)