|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Lolla going in search?
(a) Dream beast.
(b) A tribe to join.
(c) An AA meeting
(d) A detox center.
2. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A courthouse.
(b) A smithy.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A stockade.
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men do no harm.
(b) White men provide schools.
(c) None of these.
(d) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
4. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(b) Trips and falls.
(c) A white man does it.
(d) Hunting accident.
5. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Blackmail them.
(b) Threaten them.
(c) All of these.
(d) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
2. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
3. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
4. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
5. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)