|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(b) Both of these.
(c) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them the right to vote.
(b) Given them rights.
(c) Allowed them to own property.
(d) Allowed them to marry white women.
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) None of these.
(b) A one-eyed fox.
(c) A one-eyed rabbit.
(d) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) The Wee-Aw is never found.
(b) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
2. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
3. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
4. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)