|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
2. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(b) Threatening the tame Red.
(c) Causing a dry up of likker.
(d) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
3. What is Hooch?
(a) A pyromaniac.
(b) A torch.
(c) A spark.
(d) A maker.
4. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) A white man does it.
(b) Hunting accident.
(c) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(d) Trips and falls.
5. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
(a) Start a war.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Pay the Reds to kill the Whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
2. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
3. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
4. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)