|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Given them rights.
(b) Allowed them the right to vote.
(c) Allowed them to marry white women.
(d) Allowed them to own property.
2. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
3. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He fears the devil's presence.
(c) He fears he could turn Red.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A stockade.
(b) A courthouse.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A smithy.
5. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) None of these.
(b) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(c) Live in harmony, Red and White.
(d) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
4. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
5. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)