|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Threatening the tame Red.
(b) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(c) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(d) Causing a dry up of likker.
2. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
3. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Birch.
(b) Mr. Hickory.
(c) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Ash.
4. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
(a) An American cooking their food.
(b) A French chef cooking their food.
(c) A Mexican chef cooking their food.
(d) A native chef cooking their food.
5. For what is Lolla going in search?
(a) Dream beast.
(b) An AA meeting
(c) A tribe to join.
(d) A detox center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
2. What is Hooch?
3. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
4. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
5. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)