|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
(a) A lack of availability.
(b) His pride.
(c) His brother.
(d) Black noise.
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(c) None of these.
3. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Anderson.
(b) General William.
(c) General Armstrong.
(d) General Wayne.
4. What is Hooch?
(a) A maker.
(b) A spark.
(c) A torch.
(d) A pyromaniac.
5. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Threatening the tame Red.
(b) Causing a dry up of likker.
(c) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(d) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
3. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
4. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)