|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
(a) He fears the devil's presence.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He fears he could turn Red.
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) None of these.
(b) A one-eyed fox.
(c) A one-eyed rabbit.
(d) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
3. What nationality is the boy the Wee-Aw kill?
4. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A gold nugget the size of her head.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A sapphire necklace.
(d) A diamond the size of her fist.
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(b) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) The Wee-Aw is never found.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
2. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
3. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
4. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
5. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)