|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them to marry white women.
(b) Allowed them to own property.
(c) Allowed them the right to vote.
(d) Given them rights.
2. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
(b) A gun.
(d) A keg.
3. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Start a war.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Pay the Reds to kill the Whites.
4. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A sapphire necklace.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A gold nugget the size of her head.
(d) A diamond the size of her fist.
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The motor car.
(b) The wagon.
(d) The steam engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
2. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
3. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
4. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
5. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)