|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Lolla-Wossiky: Pgs 59 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
(b) Hopeful and excited.
(c) All of these.
2. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
(a) The steam engine.
(c) The wagon.
(d) The motor car.
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(c) None of these.
4. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(b) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(c) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(d) All of these.
5. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The ability to command people.
(c) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
2. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
3. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
4. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
5. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)