|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Captives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whatis considered to be bad luck?
(a) To accompany travelers to the borders of the town.
(b) To watch someone starting out on a long journey leave until they are out of sight.
(c) To shed tears at the departure of a family member.
(d) None of these.
2. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) All of these.
(b) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(c) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(d) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
3. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Scaring White men.
(b) Killing White men.
(c) Driving White men off their land.
(d) Intimidating White men.
4. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Threatening the tame Red.
(b) Causing a dry up of likker.
(c) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(d) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
5. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(b) He promises he will feed them.
(c) He promises them it will be safe.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
2. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
3. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
4. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
5. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)